Specifications of Porcelain Tile CMAX ZG-JW8001
1.Polished porcelain tile
2.Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
4.Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
6.Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
7.Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
8.Transportation: by sea
9.Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Applications of Porcelain Tile CMAX ZG-JW8001
1.Suitable for homes flooring tiles
2.high grade office buildings
3. high-grade hotel flooring tiles,
4.government and corporate projects flooring tiles
5.deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
Pictures of porcelain tiles
Usage of porceain tile
Polishing Line of porcelain tile
Packing Line of porcelain tile
Certificate of porcelain tile
Advantages of porcelain tile
Main Export Markets:
Here you can find good products, better price and the best service!
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry
- Q:37 yo FL house slab on grade 12x12 industrial tiles - vinyl/ asbesto[ ?] thru out?
- I believe the general rule in vinyl flooring or tiles is if it was manufactured before 1984 it probably has asbestos in it.....since it is old tile which probaby has some edges that are somewhat risen in spots,I recommend going over the floor with quarter inch plywood or luan,which should solve the problem.....
- Q:estimated cost of tiling bathroom walls?
- If you live near a Floor Decor Store, you should be able to find a decent glass tile for around $2.00/ square foot. Now, assuming it is on all four walls covering every bit of those walls, 4 ft. high, that would be about 112 square feet. Plus, you always need to buy around 15% waste. So, total you would need to buy 129 square ft. of tile. You also would need Mastic to put the tile on the wall, should cost you $50 or less for enough to tile the area you have. Labor should run you about $500-700 for the removal of the old tile and installation of the new tile. There is however one issue you might not have thought of. If you remove the old tile, it will most likely destroy the walls it is attached to. From the way it sounds, this is old tile that was installed using something called a mud bed. This is basically metal wire and weakened concrete. All of this will have to be removed and new sheet-rock or green board will have to be installed. The cost of this would run you another $600-800 in labor and materials. So your worst case scenario, would run you around $1800. If you happen to be in the Atlanta, I would be happy to take a look at the job. I have 10+ yrs. experience as Home Depot Certified Flooring Installer
- Q:Help with tile installation 5 *?
- With your pet I would go with Pergo flooring - it is easy to clean, doesn't stain, easy to install and looks amazing.
- Q:Simple way to lay ceramic tile?
- I would use larger tiles in your case.
- Q:How long are ordinary white strip tiles?
- There are four general specifications:
8 × 40
12 × 45
40 × 60
Commonly known as kicked tiles.
- Q:how to paint tile?
- sand it a bit to scratch the glaze off....if its on a wall just paint it a counter you may want to poly....as well..
- Q:Remodeling bathroom..Drilling a hole in porcelain tile?
- You can use a carbide hole cutter in an electric drill. Carbide hole cutters are like ordinary hole saws except the rim is carbide grit instead of teeth. You can get these an several different sizes so you should be able to find one the right size for your purpose. To start the drill, take a nail and hammer a small chip out of the glaze where you want the center of the hole to be, a light tap should do it, this will keep the bit from wandering over the surface and start the hole easier. If it is a wall tile it is probably fairly soft ceramic, not porcelain (which is usually used for floor tile), and it should not be too difficult to drill the hole once you get through the glaze.
- Q:tools for cutting tile?
- Based okorder.com/
- Q:Is there a brand logo on the back of the tiles
- The general manufacturers have, but to see if you can not know, before the ceramic are produced in Foshan, and now there are many manufacturers in Qingyuan Jiangxi, tile brand is too much, I do tiles Sales are also do not know a lot, huh, huh, hoping to help you, please please adopt!
- Q:Why the tile is not clean clean
- To the hardware store to buy a bottle of hydrochloric acid, industrial used those, more than two, even when cleaning is not careful to get the hands of no problem, and to ensure that your tiles bright as new.
We have involved ceramic business for almost twenty years. We have become one of leading professional manufacturers and exporters for electrical appliances in China. We have our own advanced technical manufacturing facilities, efficient production line and experienced workers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 25 Million - US$ 50 Million
||50.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% South America
8.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Domestic Market
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% North America
1.00% Southern Europe
1.00% Central America
1.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range