Basic Information of Porcelain Tile CMAX-815401:
1.Size: 60X60cm ,30X60cm, 15x60cm, 15X90cm
2.Certificate:CE ISO ?xml:namespace>
Features of Porcelain Tile CMAX-815401:
1. Size: 60X60cm ,30X60cm, 15x60cm, 15X90cm
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of Porcelain Tile CMAX-815401:
60X60cm ,30X60cm, 15x60cm, 15X90cm
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Porcelain Tile CMAX-815401:
- Q:Many questions about installing travertine tile?
- How To Lay Travertine Tile
- Q:Replacing vinyl tile squares?
- Self stick tile can be gotten lose by using a hair dryer,but I see you have glue left over so that presents a little problem.The way I would remove old tile here in N.C.is to get my heat gun ,it produces a little more heat than a hair dryer. Have a stiff 1 puddy knife handy and as soon as it starts getting loose ,start sliding the knife under the edge,and across the middle.Once removed apply just a small amount of adhesive spread it thin and replace the tile.You may also need to trim the edges of the new tile just a small amount-so thay will fit.Do your fitting before you apply your finishing glue. This is called dry fitting
- Q:Home building, how to buy tiles, to good quality and affordable
- You can I love my family access to relevant article information, hope to help you.
- Q:Poll: Tiles or Carpet?
- Tiles carpet holds dirt.
- Q:How to replace/cut a single tile?
- Hi Mike H I’m Ken with The Home Depot in California. While a Dremel tool is a great tool, it will take you quite a while to remove all the grout needed in order to get the tile out. Use a grout removal tool. First as JJonDProwl stated make sure you are wearing safety glasses to protect yourself from grout dusk and tile pieces when you’re ready to break the tile. I have attached a link to show you a step by step process on how to remove that piece of tile. This will give you all the information to make you successful in this project. bit.ly/dszCiC Hope this helps.
- Q:I want to tile my bathroom walls. Can I tile directly over the painted sheetrock?
- You say it's for the 40's is the tile plastic?, if so get a wide 3-4'' metal scraper and pop all the tile off the first one may need a little elbow grease but once you get the first one the rest goes easily. The glue will still be on the wall so invest in a good heat gun and heat and scrape all the glue off the walls. These walls should be plaster so you shouldn't have a problem. What ever is left on the walls can be lightly sanded til smooth, wash walls, prime and paint. It will take some time but the end result is worth it. I did this in a 50's kitchen and bathroom, the tile in the tub was even on the ceiling. Good luck! If the tile is ceramic its a whole other story and project. Painting than would be advisable because you would ruin most of the walls removing ceramic tiles.
- Q:peel-n-stick tile?
- You don't have to remove the existing floor, but know that if it has a heavy textured pattern, that texture may show through on the new layer of tile. As suggested by the others, clean it thoroughly and use a product that will remove the wax coating from the existing floor. It should be dull in appearance once you've cleaned it.
- Q:what is a easy way to remove glue down floor tiles?
- There is no easy way, just some ways that aren't quite as difficult as others. Get a floor scraper from HD or Lowe's. Also get a stiff putty knife and a torch. Use the knife and torch to start an area, then pop the rest of the tiles off with the floor scraper. Next, you will need to remove the adhesive. Use the torch to soften the glue, then scrape it off with the putty knife. Once you get the majority off, you can use adhesive remover, which is available at most tile stores, to get the rest off. If you can, use a sander on the floor to remove any traces of the adhesive before staining. Hope this helps.
- Q:Price for ceramic tile installation?
- Do it yourself. It's easy. You'll have to buy another $70 worth of stuff at Lowes. Plus, a $90 wet saw (if you have complicated corner cuts). But then you'll know how to do it and have the tools to do it next time. Go for it !
- Q:How can I tell which ceramic tiles are good quality?
- If you want a good price, go to Home Depot or Lowes. If you want a selection and expertise, to to a tile specialty shop. I live in a town with 350,000 people and we have about 6 shops that deal only in tiles. They will have enough options to make your head spin, and their sales people will know what they are talking about. If you like a particular tile at the shop, you can of course go and see if it is carried at a big box store and compare price. In my experience big box stores are short on selection. FWIW, installing tile isn't as hard as some of the other posters make it sound. I did my first DIY tile job in a bathroom at my first house. It turned out so well I have since done 3 more jobs and they all look professional quality. If you want to try to lay them yourself, just do some research first. Once you set your first course of tile, it is no different that putting a jigsaw puzzle together....and your design has no limits. Advice: if you are laying natural stone tile (slate, marble, granite) you have to seal the surface of the tile before gluing them down, or you will have an impossible time cleaning up the mastick. Ceramic or glass tile isn't really a problem.
This business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range