Key Specifications/Special Features:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Adopt international advanced ceramic cloth exquisite processing technology, selected high
quality pure raw materials, on the product body, with moist and gorgeous color, microcomputer
total precision control, multiple temperature control forming technology create gorgeous texture
hd grain boundary, bottom dense embryo thicker, pure texture, deduces the natural stone material through the external environment and the
geological characteristics and the dynamic form of change,
also make products with high hardness, high gloss, low water absorption, strong dirt resistance, easy
to clean, etc excellent characteristic
Main Export Markets:
Product Pictures :
Production Lines :
Product Certificates :
Packing Details :
- Q:What is the concept of tiles?
- * ST Tang Tao (000856):
The main business of daily ceramics, sanitary ceramics, wall tiles, industrial and chemical ceramics, special ceramic refractories, construction ceramics and related products design, development, production and sales. The company is China's ceramic industry only large enterprises, set by the Trade and Industry and production and marketing in one, is China's ceramic products focus on the production and export of key enterprises. Companies to implement the "science and technology" strategy, the establishment of the national ceramic industry's only post-doctoral workstations, general-purpose special ceramic development center and other scientific research institutions, the formation of a comprehensive research and development system. The following are the same as the "
- Q:Granite countertop and tiles?
- I think the builder usually order the quality granite (made in Italian? or special pattern). If you get the contractor outside, it is much cheaper 'cause they suggest you to use China Granite. It was also beautiful much cheaper. if you don't mind about the hassel, don't upgrade through builder. You can upgrade after that also save $$ on property tax.
- Q:Tiling the plane? need help asap?
- i've got by no skill heard of no longer having the flexibility to apply your computer on the airplane. you probable would desire to have the blue-the enamel off. some planes (purely some southwest and delta planes) easily have loose wireless on the airplane. i've got used my computer on the airplane till now its no longer a concern. you purely can't use it till you get severe adequate up. they're going to inform you so which you are able to use authorized electronics (that comes with laptops!)
- Q:How to replace/cut a single tile?
- dremel would take forever I used an angle grinder with an masonary wheel
- Q:Put Laminate Floor over Tile?
- You don t say if its vinyl tile or ceramic tile. Vinyl tile the floor change is minimal and no problem. Doing it over a ceramic tile you may have a transition concern at the doorway. Other than raising the floor height, which I assume you realize, there is no concerns as long as the flooring down now is flat, solid and level, it ll be fine. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. I ve attended several installation seminars as well as installed a few 100,000 s/f. GL
- Q:cheap way to redo a tiled bathroom?
- You might try tile tattoos. They are easy to install and make your own pattern. Here's where I got mine.
- Q:Difference between tile?
- Once installed, no there is no way to tell the difference between ceramic and a porcelain.. Side views at a visible cut or whole pc is the only way to tell for sure. Pull up a in floor heat register ( if there is a forced air system) to see... A properly installed tile (ceramic or porcelain) will last the same , so porcelains ( unless a true porcelain and there is a major difference between a trus porcelain and the glazed porcelains most people sell) are over sold to the public. Both are good tile so don t over look ceramics. Any questions e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Laying Tile Flooring??
- first take a 4 foot level and place it on the floor move it around and look between the level and the floor for gaps. small ones are ok any more than 3/8 should be filled with self levelling concrete. do a dry run with your tiles. from the door to the wall and 90 degrees to that to the other wall.like an L shape. you don't want to have to cut a half inch of tile to make the wall sh space them at the start to end with about 1/2 tile on the finish wall. and the one thing no one will tell you is if you look on the back of the tile you will see paint lines going in one direction all the tiles should be layed with the line going in the same direction. use adhesive concrete to hold down the tile and use the spacers for your grout lines.
- Q:Why the tile is not clean clean
- To the hardware store to buy a bottle of hydrochloric acid, industrial used those, more than two, even when cleaning is not careful to get the hands of no problem, and to ensure that your tiles bright as new.
- Q:why does ceramic tiles pop up?
- Could be the humidity. What did he use to stick them down? Did he use a mastic that comes already mixed in a tub? If so, there will probably always be problems in a humid or wet areas. Thinset is best for tile.
With years of experience in ceramic production, we use high-end production technology and personalized art design, design a series of noble, elegant, fashion, high-end ceramic products, natural style for the modern personality, provide more higher requirement of home decoration system, comprehensive selection. In terms of specifications, is currently at 600 x 600 x 600, 800, 1000 by 1000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Foshan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 57.6 Square Meter
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range