Key Specifications Polished Porcelain Tile :
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages Polished Porcelain Tile :
Usage— Suitable for home, high grade office buildings, high-grade hotel, airport, shopping mall,
deluxe clubs floor and wall tiles.
This series of products in addition to good wear resistance with ultrafine tiles, flexural strength,
and low water absorption, the appearance of the product, due to be fired into a crystal frit, so
three-dimensional effectprominent, white the texture clear, natural, delicate harmony and balance without duplication, with impeccable
decorative effect, close to natural stone.
Main Export Markets:
Product Picture :
Production Line :
Product Certifivates :
Packing Details :
Oversea Branch :
- Q:how do i get mold/mildew to grow on a sigle tile?
- Make sure that you are not using a sealed/finished tile. A terracotta or the back of a ceramic tile will work as long as you keep it damp. To start soak the tile overnight in a bucket of purified water, not from the tap. Tap water has chemicals to kill off the spores for mold/mildew. You'll need to always keep the tile damp so a warm damp place will be needed. If you know of somewhere with some mold/mildew spores growing, that'll speed things up. Otherwise, it may take weeks to grow naturally. If you do have a source for the spores, use a Q-tip swab to wipe the spores off and onto the tile surface. Good Luck
- Q:Vinyl planks over ceramic tile?
- While its always best to remove the tile and start with a fresh base for a new sub floor for the vinyl tile. This can be done .. You need to go over the tile with whats called an embossing leveler.. This will allow the vinyl to not show the grout lines. The high spots can be knocked down or floated so its barely noticeable. . By the time you do all this and the chance that you don t get any uneven tile floated out, your better off taking every thing out and do it proper. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Can you put vinyl tile on vinyl tile ?
- Maybe. If the old vinyl tile is flat, then yes. If it is dimensional (has any type of raised surface), then you would have to use a flooring patching compound to level it (a lot of work). Also, you have to make sure the old vinyl tile is clean. Glue will not stick to a dirty surface. I would think it would be easier to get thin plywood, nail it down and put the vinyl tile on that.......
- Q:Where can I find blue/white tile?
- I have large white porcelain tiles with little blue diamond tiles joining the corners. I could not find these at any showroom. Decide what you want and what shade of blue. Go to a professional tile showroom and ask the manager to ask his distributors for advice. You may not find a roped sheet of tile, but you may find small tiles in colors you like that will work. A skilled tiler can put them down with spacers. My white tiles came with clipped corners and the blue diamonds fit perfect. The little tiles came in several shades of blue.
- Q:How much for labor on 20x20 porcelein tile?
- It sounds reasonable enough. ASk about sealing the tile, as well! Up here, in Canada, I usually recommend a waterproof membrane be laid before the tile. This prevents water and moisture from seeping through the tile and froming mold and mildew on the subfloor. Even the best sealed tile may have a tendancy to allow moisture to wick through and attack the subfloor. BUT...that's just me! I like to do the best job possible!! You may even want to consider underfloor electric heat. Now is the perfect time to do this. At any rate, to just rip out the carpet, prep the subfloor, and tile with Porcelain tile, I think you have a pretty fair price, there.
- Q:The walls of my bathroom will be chocolate brown with light pink bordering. Tile help?
- i could pass with a incredible white and confirm you utilize distinctive wall decorations for the accents. there is not plenty that is going with pink aside from brown and white and you governed out brown. you ought to make certain what subject you choose before you initiate out, coastline, backyard, you ought to even do a lilac them with mild pink and pink lilacs and use lilac towels and rugs and bathe curtains. attempt to locate something that makes the pink as captivating as conceivable. reliable success and God Bless.
- Q:Tiles broken with hole in the wall?
- If I understand the problem correctly, it sounds like you have water damage inside you wall. You first need to find out what caused that damage. If you repair the wall without finding the water leak, it will happen again. If the area was dry rot and it didn't sem like there was currently water there, then it is likely safe to fix. Carefully remove tiles until you no longer see any water damage to the wood. I'm not sure what wood is there. If its plywood, replace it with a like thickness (most of the time today, they use drywall, but its a special kind that is usually green that's made for bathrooms and moist areas). Before replacing the tiles, clean them up and remove any old grout from the edges. Be careful as the tile are very brittle and break easy. There are a number of bathroom tile type caulks that can adhere the tile to the wood. I suggest going to somewhere like Lowe's or Home Depot or a similar store and ask someone in the plumbing dept or the paint dept what kind of caulk to use to attach tile to wood. Apply the tile to the wall using the caulk. Now you need to re-grout the seams. Buy grout and apply it in all the seams. Let it completely dry (read the box but most say at least 24 to 48 hrs to completely cure) then after its cured, apply grout sealer over the top of the grout seams.
- Q:how to install tiles?
- Prep your counter to meet tile standards, Each one can be different so with out knowing what yours is I cant say there. You ll need to figure what you want to do with the edge to trim it out. You can use a tile bull nose or a wood trim. Spread the needed glue, usually a thin set , over a small area. Then you can break tiles , ( very carefully) with a hammer or a pair of tile nippers. I use tile nippers to create the piece effect. These methods are called rubble effect. You ll need a honing stone to hone the tile edges so they are not sharp. Set into the wet glue, don t let it skim over or become dry. Grout as needed depending on what type of tile you use. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Installing mesh mounted glass tiles?
- Definitely use the spacers and the grout caulk. By the way there is a product available that is not grout colored caulk but is actually grout caulk....it's sold at large tile stores, and is made for those areas that you're describing. The reason for using the grout caulk in that space is that there is always a certain amount of movement where the cabinet meets the wall. If there is no expansion joint which cushions that movement, something will break, and in your case it will probably be the glass tile.
- Q:What is the going rate for tile installation per square foot?
- If that is what you were quoted by someone who is going to do the job - then that is the going rate for them. Which is likely in line with what other installers of tile charge in your area. Get other estimates or quotes from the people who will actually do the job. There is no standard/going rate that is applicable in every city, in every state across the country.
With years of experience in ceramic production, we use high-end production technology and personalized art design, design a series of noble, elegant, fashion, high-end ceramic products, natural style for the modern personality, provide more higher requirement of home decoration system, comprehensive selection. In terms of specifications, is currently at 600 x 600 x 600, 800, 1000 by 1000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Foshan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 57.6 Square Meter
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range