Basic Information of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
Polished porcelain tile
Easy to install and clean, a high resistance to abrasion, acid-proof, alkali-proof, durable
Refer to the picture
standard export carton with fumigate wooden pallet
30% T/T, balance before shipment or LC at sight
1267.2 square meters(1X20GP)
Primary Competitive Advantages of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment
Main Export Markets of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
Packing of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
- Q:Decoration tiles how to choose
- Q:Tiles are divided into several categories, respectively, which are?
- According to the process points, can be divided into quintana brick, polished tiles, tiles, ceramic tiles, antique tiles, glazed tiles, in which tiles and polished tiles are all bricks. Polished tiles are divided into seepage tiles, powder, polycrystalline powder; polished tiles and Asian throw;
According to the use of points, can be divided into inside and outside the wall tiles, indoor and outdoor tiles, square brick, supermarket bricks, pool tiles, etc.
There are many kinds of tiles, the key is to see from which angle to points.
- Q:We were going to tile our bathroom and utility room,?
- Laminate Tile will only be as good as the prep you do before you lay it. To prep your floor, make sure there are not anything popping up through the floor ,clean it very well and vacuum well and let it dry and do it again. Buy some Vinyl floor primer and use as directed. also buy some tile floor sealer for the seams, it looks like model glue in a bottle. The primer makes the tile stick better and the sealer keeps dirt and water from getting under the tile and pealing it up. Where do you put the first tile, Try this. as you casually walk into your bathroom look down and see where your first step is as you enter,This is where you start, It is better to make the first step on a whole tile then on a crack or seem. center this first tile and go from there.
- Q:wood floors vs tile floors?
- I don't know why people are posting tile. I believe hardwood floors are classier/ nicer/ easier to decorate/ easier to clean. Just think of the fact that the grout lines between the tiles will get absolutely nasty after a year, specially in highly transited areas such as kitchens bathrooms.
- Q:cracked tile countertop, how do i fix or replace it?
- You need to chip out the grout and cracked tile, and replace them, if you can find an exact match, otherwise replace them all on that side, then you can either match it to the other side or use another color, or style, like if you have four inch tiles on the remaining side, use subway (rectangular) tiles on the sink side. or go for an checkerboard with square tile in white and an accent color.
- Q:What happens if you clean your porcelain ceramic tiles with Vinegar and water but you use more vinegar then?
- Ceramic tile has a glaze on it which keeps the vinegar from harming the tile, however--you might have to reseal your grout if you use to much vinegar over a period of time. Vinegar can work on the grout like an acid if it isn't diluted properly. One teaspoon of vinegar to one quart of water is best.
- Q:Doing Tile Work Procedures?
- Thinset is one type of adhesive. You use white for light tile and grey for dark tile. If you get it be sure to get the dry type and not the premixed. The grout goes on after the tile has been installed for 24 hours. It sealls the spaces between the tile. There are two types one has sand in it the other doesn't. You use the sand type if the spaces between the tiles are more than 1/8. The other type doesn't have sand and is used for tiles that are close together like marble and granite.
- Q:Should I get porcelain tile for my kitchen?
- Almost any kind or tiles will work excellent for a residential kitchen floor. Porcelain, ceramic work fine. The proper installation is the most important thing . I would stay away from stones on the floor in a kitchen. Harder to maintain but they are beautiful in less foot traffic areas. Any type tile with a multi colored look helps hides day to day dirt and looks better between sweeping. There are a multitude of stone looking ceramics and porcelains. That the way I suggest. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:how do you remove asbestos floor tiles?
- Asbestos is only dangerous when it is an airborne particulate. If you do not sand it or grind it up, you're pretty safe. If the bathroom floor is structurally sound, I'd cover the existing floor, tile all, with 1/4 plywood, then lay a piece of vinyl flooring over it. To remove the tiles, you can use a heat gun (looks like a hair dryer) a 3 putty knife. Heat the tile slide the putty knife under it...should take 20 minutes to an hour to get them up. You will not be releasing any asbestos fibers, as they will still be embedded in the tile. As to disposal, check with your local landfill about where you can dispose of the removed tile. Good luck...
- Q:How to use ordinary drill drill on the tiles to hang things hanging?
- Yes, with a special drill (tile needle) is very easy to be able to drill eyes
This company was founded in 1987, has so far has fixed assets of 10 million, mainly engaged in all kinds of spring manufacturing and processing, has 239 employees, the company has professional equipment professional and technical personnel, has a more professional production process, quality through professional certification system certification, in the company is a very professional spring manufacturer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Sichuan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Hong Kong; Macau
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26000.00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range