Basic Information of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A16:
Features of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A16:
1. Size:600*600mm;800*800mm Porcelain tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A16:
Normal Size of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A16:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A16:
- Q:Tile for a leopard gecko habitat?
- I've heard slate tiles are good, especially for heat conduction. Many people use them on top of sand to reduce the risk of sand ingestion and impaction.
- Q:Tile back splash......?
- They okorder.com/
- Q:What are the tiles?
- 1, polished turn: the type of brick with clay and stone powder pressed by the press, and then fired from the front and the opposite color, not on the glaze, burned, the surface and then polished, so positive It is very smooth, very beautiful, the back is the original face of the brick.
Polished we all know? Such as stone floor and wall, is polished, stone province is not bright, but polished, it looks very bright.
Since it is polished, the problem will follow, because the smooth, bright, so it is not dirty, and dragged with a mop, will leave the water mark, because your mop can not be 100% Clean it, like the same glass, so if you want to clean, it is more effort;
The second drawback is that polished because of smooth, so it is not slip, that is, once the water on the ground, it is very slippery, which is why we see the building inside the stairs and other shops are not the stone Cast into light, but matt, the only way to non-slip.
The third problem is the color of the liquid is easy to penetrate, the simplest test is to take the pen in the brick surface to write a few words, poor polishing turn, immediately wipe after writing, are not necessarily able to clean, writing may have infiltrated Well, good brand, because the press is good, high density, coupled with the firing of the high temperature, the density is very high, so it is not easy to infiltrate, but this is not absolute, no matter how good the polishing, if write the word 10 Minutes and then rub, but also must leave the traces of never wipe, because the ink has been infiltrated into the brick inside.
- Q:tiles and tile adhesive?
- You don t say what size tile it is and what your going over as far as a substrate. It makes a difference. Since I familiar with the coverage in s/f and your post suggests you came from the states I ll use a s/f format and some generalizations. Assuming you have a larger tile you should be using a larger notched trowel.1/4x3/8 but you may want to use a larger 1/2x1/2. I ll go off of a 1/4x3/8 trowel. A standard 50# bag of thin set will cover an area of 60/70 s/f using a 1/4x3/8 trowel. Splitting the difference and using 65 s/f per bag, divide 65 into the 290 s/f you have. Or 4.46 bags. So you ll need 5 , 50# bags of thin set using a 1/4x3/8 trowel. If your using a different size trowel , all bags have a coversion chart on the back to figure your coverage. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:cleaning nonporous kitchen tile?
- Nonporous tile is very easy to clean. You can remove grease and grime with regular dishwashing liquid...just a drop on a clean sponge. Scrub with this and wipe with a clean wet rag. I think you'll like the tiles. Nonporous tiles are a piece of cake to keep clean. -
- Q:Tile Expert?
- How the heck do you plan on keeping your tile from shifting? Use some common sense. Something has to hold them in place, and if you didn't have grout, they'd be all over the place and they'd break and crack and chip and dirt would be all up in them and they would be even more difficult to clean. When you want tile, the grout comes w/ the pkg. If you didn't want that, get vinyl or something similar. Sorry, don't want to sound negative, but you have to see things from thier point of view before you start to argue w/ the man. Please research a little bit. Mandy Architectural Building Tech.
- Q:Ceramic tile??
- Technically this is not the best way to do it, but I did this at my last house and it was a hell of lot easier then tearing up the floor and having to put boards underneath and then tile. I would recommend just tiling the vinyl if the floor is 100% level.
- Q:Linoleum Self-stick Tiles?
- Consider the color options, cost per tile and the conditions that the tile was designed for. Some tiles have adhesive that will work in wet environments, like the bathroom or kitchen while others do not hold up as well. Figure out the rough area of the floor you want to cover and buy about 1/4 more. When you buy, be sure to get tiles from the same manufacturers batch to ensure that the tile color is consistent. This is why you want to have some extra for future repairs too. If the floor is uneven you will need to level it by applying a floor leveling patch - it's kind of like putty or spackle for your floor. Instructions for installing the tiles will be included with them and are pretty straight forward. Just make sure you set your first row so that it is straight and even so the rest will be too. The edges take the longest but are actually not too bad. Tiles can be cut with a utility knife.
- Q:can you paint over bathroom tiles? if so what kind do i need?
- Yes, there is tile/ceramic paint- several brands- all stocked by home improvement stores. The key element is the prepping. The old tiles and grouting need to be clean -and then cleaned again with the manufacturers suggested cleaner. You can decorate tiles, or change the color of the entire wall. Once the paint is dry, it is waterproof . It takes a bit of time, but with care, you should be able to do almost all the cleaning prep the day before and then just do the final cleaning and paint on the project day. Worst case, do one wall at time. It does not hurt to practice the entire process on one tile- preferably the tile hardest to see when you are on the outside looking in.
- Q:do i have to use backer board to tile backsplash?
- Yes, You should use a backer board or cement board. It makes the best base so your tiles will not pop loose. When cutting backer board wear a dust mask as it is hazardous to your lungs, but use the backer board if you want the job done right. Be sure to fill in any seams with grout where you may have had to piece your board before tiling too.
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 90 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range