Key Specifications/Special Features Of Porcelain Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages Of Porcelain Tile
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets Of Porcelain Tile:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specification Of Porcelain Tile
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft,27000kg container can load 20pallets,1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
Product Pictures Of Porcelain Tile
- Q:How long do ceramic tiles take to dry after washing?
- Natural okorder.com/
- Q:Caulk versus grout for ceramic shower tile?
- Grout is very easy to apply, especially if you use the tiny spacer blocks between the tiles to get the grout lines even. It is messy, but the extra wipes up cleanly with a sponge and water. Caulk is used between the bottom of the tile and the top of the tub because it's flexible and moves when the tub is filled. A solid hard grout line would break.
- Q:Newbie tiling question?
- Get okorder.com/
- Q:Tiles or hardwood (Tasmanian Oak) Floorboards?
- Hardwoods are classic. You can never go wrong with hardwood floors as far as resell value. I renovated two years ago. We have a 1500 sq/ft home. We did tile in the bath and hardwoods everywhere else. My husband wanted to tile the kitchen as well but we were talked out of it due to labor costs. Cleaning tile grout is troublesome, sealing it is ineffective if you have food stains or mud or something. My tile floors are very pretty but I regret it. Be sure to get real hardwood with NO laminate at all. Some hardwood floors are real wood on the surface but laminated onto a synthetic bottom. Be careful that way. Things to ask before choosing: How many times can they be refinished? Are they glued or nailed? (Glued are crappy, nailing is much more effective.) How do I clean them? (I use a steamer, no chemicals.) Will my subfloor support the hardwood? (we had to install a new subfloor). Oak and Hickory are the best HARD woods to choose from.
- Q:How to remove the 502 glue on the tile
- 1, with banana water droplets in the glue on the same time with the old toothbrush constantly stirring, until the glue trace soft off, and then clean water, repeated brushing, brush so far. In the presence of glue traces of clothing on the back of the pad of absorbent cloth, and then to the glue traces painted some white vinegar, and finally with cotton dipped in water scrub clean.
2, in the original place drops 502 to melt the original 502, and then quickly washed off with water.
3, with insulating oil, pouring the transformer in the insulating oil on the table, 502 glue quickly become soft, you can quickly rub off.
4,502 glue is a resin glue, as long as the resin can be dissolved with organic solvents, such as acetone. But inhaled acetone toxic, pay attention to the use of methods, you can put the part of the glue into the bottle. It is said to be frozen in the refrigerator, glue will fall, you can try it first.
5, a small area of adhesive 502 glue, as long as the hot water can be soaked, if a large area stained with 502 glue, coated with acetone, about 5 to 10 minutes can be removed.
- Q:Tile Cutting Service?
- Look in the phone book, or newspaper for tile installers. You can tell them your situation, and offer them a 6 pack or something if you could bring the tile to their job site, and they can cut it there. This way it's not that big of an inconvenience to them, or to you
- Q:Tile installation?
- The tiles need to be fixed. The previous answer from the contractor is correct. Bring in a second opnion and inform the original installers that they need to repair the job or lose the cost of repair to another contractor. If you've already paid for the services and used a credit card you can go to your bank and initiate a chargeback to recover your money.
- Q:Question about Pre-Mixed Tile Grout?
- You can get grout sealer in a small tube at Home Depot. If you don't seal these few tiles, you could be creating a larger problem for yourself down the road. Go for the expense, or risk doing damage to the backer board.
- Q:Cost of putting vinyl tile down in basement?
- Is the floor sealed properly to prevent moisture from causing tile to lift after installation if not it could cost double the amount assuming that the calculation is correct. I can only assume that 25x25 is in feet so that would be 625 square feet. self adhesive tiles may not stick well to cement so applying glue then the tiles might be a better idea. I am not sure about the price but the last time I checked these where less expensive then the self adhesive tiles. Personal I would consult with the folks at the hardware store talk to one of the older ones as they would have more experience. They will also help you estimate the cost so you can consider the value of your purchase before you decide proceed!
- Q:How to pull up tile to save money on cost to install new tile?
- If you do not plan on replacing the old baseboard with new, then you should gently remove it using a small pry bar and mallet. If you can't find the pry bar, a flat head screwdriver works alright.. Once you have pulled it away from the wall you might need to remove the nails to get it off without damage. If your tile has been on there since the beginning of time, you might have a little trouble removing it as back then the mastic used was quite different then what is used now. It really stuck! I am guessing you are talking about ceramic and not linoleum or vinyl tile. You can get a long handled scraper at just about any hardware store and they don't cost that much. That will save you allot of time. If you do not plan on saving the tiles, a 8 lb . sledge hammer will do the job of loosening the tiles from the floor but please make sure you wear eye protection. Then just scrape them up as you go along. If your tiles are the vinyl ,peel stick, or linoleum a good hot hair dryer works to soften the adhesive allowing you to scrape up the tiles. I'm sure a professional would recommend a heat gun though. I have removed and replaced both types and just to let you know it is not a easy or fun job. Wear rubber gloves if you can and keep a bottle of baby oil close by just in case you get the mastic on your hands.
This company was founded in 1987, has so far has fixed assets of 10 million, mainly engaged in all kinds of spring manufacturing and processing, has 239 employees, the company has professional equipment professional and technical personnel, has a more professional production process, quality through professional certification system certification, in the company is a very professional spring manufacturer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Sichuan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Hong Kong; Macau
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26000.00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range