Key Specifications/Special Features Of Porcelain Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages Of Porcelain Tile
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets Of Porcelain Tile:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specification Of Porcelain Tile
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft,27000kg container can load 20pallets,1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
Product Pictures Of Porcelain Tile
- Q:slippery tile outside pool?
- The answer is wary simple; you have the lethal combination of two things that almost invariably will result in an accident: slick tiles and water. When a tile surface gets wet, the coefficient of friction decreases. This is a fancy way of saying that wet tiles do not provide the same traction as dry tiles. When a person walks across a floor and suddenly steps on a wet spot, it’s usually too late to prevent the accident. This probably is a good time to state what is obvious: The best time to prevent slip fall accident is before they happen! But is this possible? Yes. Anti Slip Protection Company produces exactly what you need to prevent slipping on slippery swimming pool deck.
- Q:tiling with 16x16 tiles in kitchen that is 14x22?
- Flexbond has the same consistency as other thin sets. So it isn't any harder to work with. As far as applying it to the back of the tiles and the floor, I typically don't. If you have high or low spots in the sub floor, use an appropriate floating material to feather those spots out before you lay any tile. You can use something as simple as a 4' level and just lay it on the floor moving it in every direction to look for high/low spots. That is the only reason to apply it to the back side, to fill low spots. Use a 1/2 notched trowel to spread the flexbond. The key is to not make it too soupy when you mix it. If you do, the thin set tends to drop some, typical to air out of a balloon (if that makes sense to you). That will be what makes tiles not adhere fully. You can tell this by tapping on the tile the next day. You will here the hollow sound. If you have that scenario, remove that tile and reset it before grouting. Here's a tip to make the grouting easier. Keep a bucket of water and sponge with you as you lay the tile. Wipe the excess flexbond off the tiles and from the spots between the tiles where the grout will be. If the flexbond is down 1/4 from the top of the tile, that's fine.
- Q:are tiles or reptile carpet better for a reptile tank?
- Reptile Tiles
- Q:installing ceramic tile floor question?
- Yes, you do need the tape, this like drywall will prevent you from seeing the cracks. When you put the thinset down, use between a 1/4 trowel and a 3/8 trowel. I would use the later with the size tile you are using. Also, when you put down the thinset, go over the seam with the trowel and this will fill in but not over fill the seam. When you lay the tile down, you will put it down and not only push down with a Little pressure, but you will also want to twist a little. to make sure your doing it right, take you first piece and pull it back up. You will want to have thinset on 90 to 100 percent of the back of the tile.
- Q:Peel & stick tile?
- I answered 2 peel and stick tile Q's just today, I wouldn't use it or advise it, but obviously it sells. Cathy has the best first answer, take up the toilet. Without knowing what the old floor is, or the substrate and not knowing how long you plan to occupy the house, IF I was to do the job, I'd use contact cement on the existing floor and back olf the peel and stick. It's available in a lacquer or water base. Steven Wolf After installing thousands of sq. ft. of various flooring types I'd suggest sheet stock as opposed to peel and stick
- Q:What is the best paint to paint over tile?
- particular. verify you purchase appropriate tile paint from DIY shop. prepare with a small curler in small sections. Take care We additionally tiled over some tiles as long as tiles are enterprise on the partitions you won't be able to tell and you will be able to pickup deals. Tile paint isn't much less high priced and might rather make a multitude.
- Q:Wood or Tile Floors for Kitchen?
- Wood.. Tile is so inconvenient. Tile is so hard to clean. Because it has those cracks inbetween each square. Go with wood.
- Q:What is the tile material?
- Tile raw materials from the clay, quartz sand and so on mixed.
- Q:Cermaic tile installation, Tile falls over air vent.?
- Lynchee; okorder.com
- Q:Wall Tiles?
- a okorder.com/... read this you can do it yourself.. pratice on a piece of plywood outside.. and then with what you learn you can now create a wall that will make you happy. ok gilermo
This company was founded in 1987, has so far has fixed assets of 10 million, mainly engaged in all kinds of spring manufacturing and processing, has 239 employees, the company has professional equipment professional and technical personnel, has a more professional production process, quality through professional certification system certification, in the company is a very professional spring manufacturer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Sichuan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Hong Kong; Macau
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26000.00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range