Basic Information of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A17:
Features of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A17:
1. Size:600*600mm;800*800mm Porcelain tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A17:
Normal Size of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A17:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A17:
- Q:how do i get mold/mildew to grow on a sigle tile?
- Make sure that you are not using a sealed/finished tile. A terracotta or the back of a ceramic tile will work as long as you keep it damp. To start soak the tile overnight in a bucket of purified water, not from the tap. Tap water has chemicals to kill off the spores for mold/mildew. You'll need to always keep the tile damp so a warm damp place will be needed. If you know of somewhere with some mold/mildew spores growing, that'll speed things up. Otherwise, it may take weeks to grow naturally. If you do have a source for the spores, use a Q-tip swab to wipe the spores off and onto the tile surface. Good Luck
- Q:Simple way to lay ceramic tile?
- Before you begin, make sure you have a smooth and rigid sub-floor to support the installation. Ceramic tiles crack easily if installed on an uneven or thin surface. Next, assemble your tools and materials. You will simply need tile adhesive, a tile cutter, and, of course, tiles. Also have a rubber mallet, chalk line, a long board, and level on hand. Plan the layout of your tiles by placing them without adhesive. Using a chalk line, snap a line perpendicular to the door. Lay tiles along this line, using a spacer (such as the side of another tile) between each tile. Start laying out tile from the door-you want a full row of tiles visible upon entry into the room. When you reach the other end of the room, install a long 1 thick piece of wood along the wall, perpendicular to your first row. This temporary installation will help you line tiles across the room.
- Q:My tile constantly cracks?
- 1. If there are cracks under the tile, the cracks will just keep happening. 2. I have had success in fixing this problem by using a rubberized carpet cement rather than the unforgiving thinset. The adhesive stretches rather than the tile cracking.
- Q:How long are ordinary white strip tiles?
- General home decoration long tile size: 30 * 45cm. Hope to help you.
- Q:Replacing bathroom floor tiles?
- If you're removing ceramic tiles, you want to make sure that the new ones will bond to the cement subfloor. To check this, after the tiles are removed, acid wash the concrete floor with one part of Muriatic Acid 15 parts of water....BE careful. The floor should sizzle a little. If it doesn't, you will want to remove any adhesive that is still on the floor, and that's not easy! OR, go to a tile store in your area, or Home Depot, and tell them you need an adhesive that will bond to mastic that is still on your cement floor. If you're removing vinyl tile, the existing mastic shouldn't be a problem, but be sure to remove and clean any debris that might get sandwiched between the old and the new mastic.
- Q:When were tiles invented? Who invented them? Where was it invented?
- Tiles have been used by man as a paving or cladding material for thousands of years. There are examples of glazed tiles, such as the Ishtar Gate at Babylon, which survive from the 6th century B.C. But who invented tiles, is a little difficult to pin down. Archaeologists have found bits of tiles along the River Nile dating back between 12,000 and 18,000 years. As early as 5,000 B.C. the Egyptians were making brightly coloured tiles to decorate the interior of their pyramids. Tiles used by Arab and Moorish civilisations can still be seen today.
- Q:can you use self adhesive tiles on a bathroom wall? and can you also use them in the bathtub walls?
- no, i never do it
- Q:glazed or polished tile?
- Porcelain can absolutely be a polished surface. Mechanically polished porcelain does need a sealer applied before a contrasting color of grout is used. The surface is a polished unglazed and needs to be sealed. Shiny glazed tile, whether ceramic or porcelain is an enamel glaze in a shiny finish. Totally different than polished, through body porcelain. Don t believe everything you hear.
- Q:tile issues?
- You can go to a rental store and get a machine that will take all that up for you. You walk behind it and the blades will rip up the remaining tile. It's big and bulky so you will need something to haul it home. This would save you more blisters but will cost you a little bit money. If it is old tile, then you need to be sure you're not working with asbestos. Hopefully you've had a sample tested.
- Q:how do i find a match to my floor tiles?
- If the tiles are not recent or a popular style, you will have to do a lot of looking. Why not use black?
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 90 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range