Basic Information of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A18:
Features of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A18:
1. Size:600*600mm;800*800mm Porcelain tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A18:
Normal Size of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A18:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO38A18:
- Q:Replacing carpet piece with tile?
- 3/8 drill. square drivers, trowel. grout float several 5gal buckets and sponges. Buy a sheet of tile cement board. its 3/8 thick and a box of backer board screws made specifically for the tile board. it comes in 3'x5' sheets. Standard code is 18 from the edge of the fireplace. I built mine 24 because it looked better. I had to also add carpet strips around it to hold the carpet down. built that part up a bit as well and used a strip of bamboo flooring trim made to hide the transition between wood flooring and tile.
- Q:what kind of tiles to use on my driveway?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: what kind of tiles to use on my driveway? I want to lay tiles on my concrete driveway, is that possible. I don't want to hire the expert to demolish the concrete, pave it with gap sand and the usual stuffs. I know how to do indoor tiles layering, but wasn't sure regular tiles will hold up 3 tons of vehicle weighs. Anyone knows any other...
- Q:Tiling an outdoor porch??
- any tile you like is okay to use. my advice would be to prepare the surface by cleaning it thoroughly then using a concrete adhesive before setting your tile with white thinset mortar. after grouting , be sure to use a sealer to prevent moisture getting under the tiles. the sunlight will expand the water and cause vaporlock that will pop your tiles. then maintain by resealing at least once ayear.
- Q:What is the best tiles?
- Buddy, you said too general, and here simply say, interior decoration tiles must use all-ceramic tiles, tiles first glass polished tiles (anti-skid, wear, anti-penetration, easy to clean, etc.) (The color of the new, three-dimensional sense of strong, followed by wear) the most sub-microcrystalline stone (expensive, not wear-resistant, non-scratch (The price is high, durable, atmospheric) glazed tiles (the color is more, the price is right, with the most) antique all-ceramic cut on the wall (unique style, durable and durable )
- Q:Slate tile walkways & concrete walkways?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Slate tile walkways concrete walkways? I was told that you can use slate (indoor/outdoor flooring) tiles outside on walkway if you mortar them over a concrete walkway.Do they have to be mortared to a concrete walk or is there another way to place the tiles?Part 2. Can you use concrete you mix at home from a bag for laying a new small...
- Q:any advise about linoleum tiles?
- yes, I used it in my kitchen floor. One advantage of linoleum is it's easy to clean.
- Q:Removing newly installed porcelain tiles...?
- if it was me i would remove them, you need to have a flat surface, and it in best to dura rock screwed down before the tile if it's on wood. the easiest way to remove them i have found is to get an air compressor with a air chisel tool for it. or you can always use the old hammer and chisel/flatbar method. but it is really important that you have a smooth surface with no dirt or you will get little air pockets under the tile making it really easy to crack the tile's and it will look like crap because pieces will come out. and when your done with the job, the next day you can lightly tap on the tile with the handle of a screw driver and if it sounds hollow it means you got air pockets underneath. if you have air pockets it is possible to take just the affected tiles out and remortar it/them. also make sure you use mortar not glue, some people think they can use glue but trust me in the long run it doesnt work that well. good luck i hope this helped
- Q:Ceramic porecelin backsplash tiling?
- If you have it sealed w/ a primer( Zissner is fine) , you ll be fine. All mastic needs is a painted surface to adhere to. The use of backerboard isn t needed in this case , since its a non wet area. Using a mastic and a v notched trowel w/ some porcelains , watch that the back of the tile isnt indented so you get a good bond. Your plan of attack sounds fine ( 3 tiles high starting at the counter top.I like to use a smaller grout joint on some thing like this too (1/8 th or 3/16 ths) Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar and check my qualifications GL
- Q:Redoing tile in bathroom?
- Bathroom Tiles help to make the bathroom beautiful and easy to clean. Most people now tile to the ceiling. Why not choose polished porcelain in the larger size (ie 300×600mm) it will make any bathroom look bigger and brighter. View selection of Bathroom Tiles and buy tiles online.
- Q:Bathroom tile quandary?
- I am just real curious how you are going to hold the new backing in place. If you have that figured out I would suggest cement board. Sheet rock won't last and green board is little better. Use a clear sealent from the old to the new. (If you leave a little space - 1/8 inch or so, you can squeeze the sealent in.) Make sure non of the sealent is on the surface of either backer. Let it set for 48 hours. Tile and grout. My mother's folks all did tile work for a living. They would tell you to take the tile down for the entire wall and start over. In the long run, that is probably the best thing to do. Steven's answer was posted while I was writing. His recommendation and suggestions make great sense.
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 90 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range