Key Specifications of Polished Porcelain Tile C-W28603:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Polished Porcelain Tile C-W28603:
Usage— Suitable for home, high grade office buildings, high-grade hotel, airport, shopping mall,
deluxe clubs floor and wall tiles.
This series of products in addition to good wear resistance with ultrafine tiles, flexural strength,
and low water absorption, the appearance of the product, due to be fired into a crystal frit, so
three-dimensional effectprominent, white the texture clear, natural, delicate harmony and balance without duplication, with impeccable
decorative effect, close to natural stone.
Main Export Markets:
Product Picture :
Porduction Line :
Product Certificates :
Oversea Branch :
Packing Details :
- Q:37 yo FL house slab on grade 12x12 industrial tiles - vinyl/ asbesto[ ?] thru out?
- I was always under the impression that there was more hazard from the adhesive that was used to lay the tile in old buildings, as it was full of asbestos fiber. Seems like they referenced this on more than one Home Improvement show I've seen. Of course, it's been many years and I've slept since then.
- Q:Which one is easy to clean unpolished or polished tile?
- Polished tile is easier to clean, but does show scuff marks more. Polished tile also shows soap film more. Unpolished tile is currently more in style, but styles change so fast that polished tile could be back in vogue within 10 years. Personally, I prefer polished tile in a bathroom, myself. The grout is a pain in the anatomy to keep clean, regardless...so, it hardly matters which tile cleans easier. Just go for whichever tile you like best. -
- Q:What is the best way for me to lay a tile floor on a concrete subfloor with vinyl tiles?
- If a homeowner asked me to lay any kind of tile other than vinyl over the top of vinyl I would not warranty anything. The non vinyl tile will be adhered extremely well with the thinset to the vinyl tile, however, the vinyl tile, while it's stuck to the concrete, does have movement. If the sub floor moves something in the thinset, grout or porcelain/ceramic tile will have to give. If the thinset gives your tiles will come loose. If the grout gives you will spend the next 15 years replacing grout once a month. If the tile gives you will have cracks in the surface of the tile that creates a sharp edge to cut your feet on. Or a combination of the three. You must remove the vinyl. You can purchase a removal tool at Home Depot for a couple bucks. You can also get a day laborer that you will have to watch but will do the work for you for probably $75 or so. Once you have the tiles up and the floor cleaned (you don't have to be neurotic about the cleaning as the thinset will float over some things on the concrete) you'll need to inspect for cracks in the concrete. If there are cracks you'll need to purchase a crack mitigation kit. You can find them in the tile section of Home Depot. You'll need the package as well as the primer. There are instructions on the package but basically you cut the stuff to fit with a utility knife. Paint the primer on the floor and let dry as per instructions. Paint on the glue and lay the material over the glue. Let dry as per instructions and you're ready to tile with no worries about cracking tile.
- Q:How do I remove a stain from marble tile?
- Marble tile flooring can be quite expensive and the flooring cost may be more than what you have budgeted. However if you have still desire to install marble tile flooring then you have another option that is synthetic marble tile flooring. Synthetic marble tiles are cheaper than the original marble tiles. But at the same time you cannot expect the durability and bright beauty of original marble tiles from the synthetic version.
- Q:Poll: Tiles or Carpet?
- carpet, tile is easier to slip and break your bones or something. if you ever want tile,choose HARD tile not SOFT tile because soft tile will end up as an accident. hard tile is just tile with rougher edges so you won't slip.
- Q:Is this broken tile completely my fault?
- The tile is installed incorrectly. Water has soaked the blue board and it was a matter of time before theu fell off on their own. Tile should never be installed this way and especially in a well used shower where a lot of use will make it go bad faster. Nothing less than a cement backer board should have been used. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:what preparation is needed to paint ceramic tiles?
- depends on the type of paint used and you may need to rough them up, but b 4 u do that go and ask at a specialist paint shop as there are products / paints out there that you can use.
- Q:any advise about linoleum tiles?
- Its wise to under take any DIY that you can do yourself,because you can save and also it gives you great satisfaction that you done it.Regarding the laying of the tiles its quite easy,before you start have a plan to how you going to lay them,especially the cutting ones near the edges.You can also move it over if the cut is to small. I think you have to heat them before you lay them as to make them more flexable,take care not too over heat them.Start with the full tiles first and leave the cutting for last....good luck
- Q:White powder residue on Vinyl Tiles?
- Mpffff... 12 x 12 tiles are extremely unlikely to be asbestos-based. Efflorescence happens only with concrete/mortar-based materials. However, if the tiles are loosely laid (still solid, but with gaps or areas of poor adhesion) over concrete with moisture underneath, you could be getting efflorescence penetrating the tile - and if this is a slab-on-grade, that is even likely. If it is laid over anything but concrete that is not the issue. Older VCT (vinyl composition tile) will deteriorate with age and the surface will powder and crumble. But by this point, the stuff should be coming right off the floor.
- Q:tile vs. hardwood floors?
- I would go with the hardwood floor. As the styles change and you redecorate your house, the wood will match anything you do to the house whereas the tile may not. If a tile cracked and the ones in your house are not sold, you will have to replace the entire floor otherwise you will have a patch that doesn't match in the floor. Also, tile has to be regrouted more than the hardwood would need to be refinished. If you decided down the road that you wanted to go with tile, you could remove the hardwood much easier than tile. Hardwood is just a classic type of flooring and if it gets cold, you can just throw some floor rugs here and there (which would be a good idea in high traffic areas any) and it is as cozy as ever.
With years of experience in ceramic production, we use high-end production technology and personalized art design, design a series of noble, elegant, fashion, high-end ceramic products, natural style for the modern personality, provide more higher requirement of home decoration system, comprehensive selection. In terms of specifications, is currently at 600 x 600 x 600, 800, 1000 by 1000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Foshan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 57.6 Square Meter
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range