Specifications of Porcelain Tile CMAX ZYU28603
1.Polished porcelain tile
2.Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
4.Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
6.Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
7.Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
8.Transportation: by sea
9.Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Applications of Porcelain Tile CMAX ZYU28603
1.Suitable for homes flooring tiles
2.high grade office buildings
3. high-grade hotel flooring tiles,
4.government and corporate projects flooring tiles
5.deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
Pictures of porcelain tiles
Usage of porceain tile
Polishing Line of porcelain tile
Packing Line of porcelain tile
Certificate of porcelain tile
Advantages of porcelain tile
Main Export Markets:
Here you can find good products, better price and the best service!
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry
- Q:Caulk versus grout for ceramic shower tile?
- You can buy grout in a caulking tube which is applied the exact same way as caulking. Grouting is the better option, you may not know how to grout but it is a very simple task. You could even get a grout bag to apply directly into the spacing which would make it a cleaner application.
- Q:is this tile estimate high?
- Tile stores often have phone numbers of tile setters who buy from them. I respectfully suggest you shouldn't pay $1000 to have $50 of tile installed -- if you want to pay $14 per foot for installation, I'd go for $6 - 8 per foot tile. Generally 2/3 of the bid should be labor, 1/3 material. In tile work, labor includes prep, mastic, grout, and cleanup -- everything but the tile itself.
- Q:Anyone ever tiled a counter top?
- This is a litttle tricky to answer because I can't see what you have to work with. However, here is how I do it. Remove all of the old counter top down to where you can see down into the cabinets below. Then I use 3/4 inch thick plywood. It doesn't have to be the sanded kind because over the top of that I put a layer or the thin 1/4 inch tile backer board, sometimes called Miracle Board or Cement board. Be sure to counter sink the screw heads just below the serfice or you will have problems seating your tile. I always try to size my top at this point so I don't have to cut many tiles. Every situation is different so you have to do some figuring at this point. I always lay my tiles out dry to see how they fit first. Then you must think about the edge trim that will go around the outside edge of the counter top. I use oak but that also depends on what style you are doing but none the less something must incaplsulate the tiled area. Use the little tile spacers at the corners of the tiles to get an even fit. They are shaped like an + and are cheap. Most home centers have guides for free that have good info, take advantage of that. I wish I could send a picture of my island top. Just looking at a picture helps alot. Also, use the pre-mixed latex adhesive to put them down, much better and don't forget to seal the grout when it is dry. Good luck!
- Q:Tile Cutting Service?
- Look in the phone book, or newspaper for tile installers. You can tell them your situation, and offer them a 6 pack or something if you could bring the tile to their job site, and they can cut it there. This way it's not that big of an inconvenience to them, or to you
- Q:Tile Expert?
- Well, obviously the tile man was not aware that there are tiles now on the market that don't have to have grout... In fact, they now make tiles that have a flat edge and are glazed right to the edge. These tiles can be glued with a special glue and need no grout whatsoever as they touch one another. It makes for a very nice finish! I've recently done it in a kitchen with 13 x 13 pure white tiles on a backsplash..it looks great!
- Q:How to put tile on painted drywall...?
- iam not sure if tile glue will adhere to paint so you may have to strip the paint of the villa board wall (bathrooms are made with a cement based wall sheet called ,villa board/Fibre cement sheet/Fibro. Rest of the house is Drywall). you need - bucket a tile glue mixer ( an atachment that fits onto your drill) make sure to buy a glue that is designed for FC sheeting. a glue spreader ( it has square notches in it) plastic cross spacers and wedge spacers. a tile cutter OR an angle grinder with a mayssonry disk sillicon (ask for bathroom type) a silicon gun grout, Sponge, Grout spreader ( or a peice of rubber size of your hand will do the same) work out how your tiles will look by running some sqaure and straight lines so you can work off, once you get a straight row of tiles the rest will follow that line and you should line up nicely with the walls if you worked it out correctly. mix your glue to a custard type consistancy and smear up the wall with the notches spreading your glue. place first tile by coming at the wall at a 90 dgr angle to the wall then lightly lift and press the tile onto the wall, put in your cross spacers and repeat for the next tile. Make sure not to leave any glue on tiles or souroundings as it is VERY hard to get off.!! And make sure to clean out the gaps between the tiles so grout can get in. once tiles are all in place allow 24hours dry time then you are ready for the grout (gap infil) when you buy the grout ask for a water proof one, all you do is mix it up till its a melted choclate consistancy and just press into the gaps at the same time wiping it up with a moist sponge untill it looks even and just a little bit below the tile surface. last step is to Sillicon up the edges with the wall meets the tiles with the same color as your grout
- Q:Jinjiang tiles wholesale market where?
- Jinjiang City, Ya said Erythrina, Rui Tong, Quanan. China's Fujian Province under the jurisdiction of the county-level city, from Quanzhou prefecture-level city escrow. Is the core of the southern Fujian Golden Triangle, and Taiwan separated by a water, known as "Quannan Buddha", "beach Zou Lu" reputation. Due to the special geographical location, history, Jinjiang in the economy, military, culture occupies an important position, is the ancient "Maritime Silk Road" one of the important starting point. Jinjiang is the strongest comprehensive county in Fujian Province, is also one of China's most economically developed counties and cities, set the Minnan Golden Triangle Economic Development Zone, the famous hometown of overseas Chinese, Taiwan compatriots in one of the main ancestral home. One of the building materials ceramics is one of the main pillar industries.
- Q:how can i tile over linolium flooring without pulling it up?
- I would remove the linoleum then lay the tile down. Just take a razor knife with a new blade and some contractor bags. Score the linoleum in three foot strips and it should pull up real easy. You will have a little more difficulty where there is a lot of foot traffic but don't give up. Once the linoleum is up you can got to town. Measure off one wall and snap a chalk line then lay your tile with that line. Good Luck Moskie257
- Q:Filling holes in bathroom tiles?
- You definitely don't want moisture to get into your walls. It will create problems. I'd recommmend a silicone-based caulk, you can probably find one that matches your tile or grout color somewhat. If you need a more cosmetic fix, replace the individual tiles that have holes drilled in them. You can epoxy them or thin set them in place, then regrout.
- Q:Laying new tile in my laundry room help?
- These tiles are self sttick, so no other glue is needed. However, the surface of the floor must be clean, dry, and smooth for the tile job to last. Be sure to follow installation instructions carefully. Personally, anywhere water is involved, (bath, kitchen, laundry,) the less joints that water can penetrate, is the better solution. Self stick tiles will no hold up to an overflowing sink or toilet.
We product polishing brick, ceramic tile. Through constant innovation and practice,we have became a large modern enterprise which is specializing in the production of ceramic tiles. With advanced management concept, we promote quickly in technology and scale .
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range