Specifications of Porcelain Tile-CMAX-ZYU36045
1.Polished porcelain tile
2.Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
4.Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
6.Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
7.Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
8.Transportation: by sea
9.Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Applications of Porcelain Tile-CMAX-ZYU36045
1.Suitable for homes flooring tiles
2.high grade office buildings
3. high-grade hotel flooring tiles,
4.government and corporate projects flooring tiles
5.deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
Pictures of porcelain tiles
Usage of porceain tile
Polishing Line of porcelain tile
Packing Line of porcelain tile
Certificate of porcelain tile
Advantages of porcelain tile
Main Export Markets:
Here you can find good products, better price and the best service!
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry
- Q:What is half tiles
- There is a very simple way to distinguish between the water is poured on the back of the brick very little water can be quickly sucked into the semi-porcelain is, and vice versa is all porcelain, and from the name and use can also The whole tiles are called antique tiles, polished tiles, tiles, matte bricks, etc., there are generally called with a certain stone, a certain jade, such as cloud shadow stone, amber jade, etc. are all tiles, The use of points on the majority of home clay floor of the earth tiles are all porcelain, and home bathroom, kitchen sticky porcelain tiles are all semi-porcelain, so now the mainstream is the use of matte, antique brick.
- Q:Laying ceramic tile.?
- For a standard tile (such as most 12x12) the use of a 1/4x3/8 ths square notched trowel. 99.9% of all 12x12 will require a sanded grout,NEVER an unsanded grout. This has to do with both tile thick ness , water absorption, tile body hardness and grout line size. You shouldn t use a grout line less than 3/16 any way for this size tiles. And any grout line over 1/8 , a sanded grout must be used any way. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Can you use a glass cutter to cut tile?
- tile cutters work by scoring the tile then breaking along the score line so you can use the glass cutter and a pencil to break the tile by placing the score line over the pencil and applying pressure along both sides
- Q:what type of tile is best for a mobile home..?
- I am thinking glue on cause they are lighter in weight- your floors are probably plywood? I have never seen real tiles in a trailer.
- Q:Table tiles math help?
- Total tiles = 5 * (4/4) + 4 * (2/4) + 4 * (1/4) = (20 + 8 + 4) / 4 = 32 / 4 whole tile equivalents = 8 whole tile equivalents We can conclude that since 20 x 20 = 400 = 8 whole tile equivalents the area of one whole tile is 400/8 = 50 sq cm So we take the dimensions of the table, a * b, and divide by 50 to find out how many whole tile equivalents we'll need. How many whole, half, and quarter tiles will be needed depends on the shape of the table and the exact dimensions of both the table and the tiles. The tiles might be any of these sizes: 5 x 10 cm 4 x 12.5 cm 8 x 6.25 cm or some other numbers as long as the product is 50 sq cm.
- Q:Install Ceramic Tile
- Tile adhesive Tile grout Nothced adhesive trowel Grout float Tile snips Wet saw
- Q:Installing Travertine Tile?
- Your okorder.com
- Q:difference in porclean, glazed, homogenized floor tiles?
- In a home setting it rally doesn t matter what you use. They ll all out last us if they are properly set. And setting is the key from the floor prep to the glueing of the tile with thin set. Two basic type of porcelains, full bodied porcelains where the color goes through out. The backing is basically the same colored as the front. Then you have glazed porcelains where the tile body is porcelain , the porcelain is baked, there is a color or pattern on the surface and then a glaze is applied. Then there is the standard clay bodied tile where the clay is baked , a color on the surface and a glaze and its refired again. Homogenized tiles, and I m not over familiar with them is a very hard tile that has a very low water absorption rate. All are good products but clay tiles are not as true in sizing as most ( not all) porcelains . Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Can we remove dried cement from surface of tiles?
- Removing Tile From Concrete Floor
- Q:What is Spanish Tile?
- Spanish tiles such as satillo etcetra is like an adobe, made of clay, very durable and strong, nice looking...It is also prefered for diy'selfers that want to save money and install thier own...Spanish tile usually have slighty irregular edges, not perfectly straight, and on purpose..they do not have to be perfectly straight when laid due to these irregular edges..but keep as straight as possible, but becuase of the irregularities, the eyeball cannot see the ones not perfectly straight..They are a very pourous tile, so use a good sealer after instilation...You can buy these tiles straight edged too, but these would be for the professional to install if you have no knowledge of them..
We product polishing brick, ceramic tile. Through constant innovation and practice,we have became a large modern enterprise which is specializing in the production of ceramic tiles. With advanced management concept, we promote quickly in technology and scale .
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range