Key Specifications of Polished Porcelain Tile C-W28601:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages Polished Porcelain Tile C-W28601:
Adopt international advanced ceramic cloth exquisite processing technology, selected high
quality pure raw materials, on the product body, with moist and gorgeous color, microcomputer
total precision control, multiple temperature control forming technology create gorgeous texture
hd grain boundary, bottom dense embryo thicker, pure texture, deduces the natural stone material through the external environment and the geological characteristics and the dynamic form of change,
also make products with high hardness, high gloss, low water absorption, strong dirt resistance, easy
to clean, etc excellent characteristic.
Main Export Markets:
Product Picture :
Production Line :
Oversea Branch :
Packing Details :
- Q:Tiling over greenboard?
- I have to agree with answer 1. I tile every day of my life, and while greenboard certainly should be used for the balance of a bathroom, I stopped using it around tubs and showers, years ago. Concrete backer board is an industry standard, is not more difficult to install, and actually aids in tile/mortar adhesion properties. While you have the walls gutted, you might add a vapor barrier as well. The issue with patching over the damage is that it may become just as degraded as the original substrate, and I suspect cause you to be unhappy. Steven Wolf Just my two sense
- Q:Price to install porcelain tile?
- Normal price to just install tile and porcelain is no different to install, will range from 4/6 $ a s/f.. So he/ she is doing all the rip out / disposal and prep work for basically free.. If they do check out w/ their references and have all insurances.Liability and workmans comp, then you may well go for it.. Times are slow now and they may very well be cutting you a deal to get a good job. Any questions you have on how he/ she is doing it ( as far as what materials and such so you know their not cutting corners) you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.. GL
- Q:Porcelein or ceramic tile---which is better to use on a kitchen floor?
- either is fine, unless you bowl in your kitchen ceramic will hold up fine for normal wear and tear, the counter top is your choice, wich look do you like, im personally a tile person.
- Q:Peel & stick tile?
- I answered 2 peel and stick tile Q's just today, I wouldn't use it or advise it, but obviously it sells. Cathy has the best first answer, take up the toilet. Without knowing what the old floor is, or the substrate and not knowing how long you plan to occupy the house, IF I was to do the job, I'd use contact cement on the existing floor and back olf the peel and stick. It's available in a lacquer or water base. Steven Wolf After installing thousands of sq. ft. of various flooring types I'd suggest sheet stock as opposed to peel and stick
- Q:How to tile a basement bathroom floor?
- I tile every day of my life and since the paint is assumed to be part of some aesthetic over concrete, you can scuff it with a wire brush, belt sander, grinder, cleaning all debris. Beyond that, concrete, unless sealed, is a prime substrate for tile/mortar. Certainly you should check for level, as in depressions or any rise, then proceed as is standard Measure snap two perpendicular center lines adjust those lines for cuts and the least waste work from deep in to an exit point test level with a level or hand use a 1/4 in. toothed rectangular trowel to spread mortar use a poly based mortar use rubber spacers at 1/4 or 1/8 inch do not press aggressively save cuts and cut installs for last and do not attempt to kneel on tiles installed to add a piece missed perhaps remove cove base if it exists to replace later wait no less than 24 hours for dry/set time use Poly blend grout of you choice in color mix both mortar and grout to mashed potato consistency fill grout spaces after removing spacers use a rectangular rubberized spreader/squeegie wipe with a barely damp sponge first time then in 2 or 3 re-wipes as the grout sets you can increase dampness (grout sets faster than mortar) by the third wipe of grout excess you should be ok and notice upon drying a DUST that can easily be mopped away after the fact. allow 24 hrs for grout dry/set If you have a pedestal sink, pull it. Pull the toilet as well Tile to the sewage drain flange and replace with a new wax ring with a rubber flange extender embedded. Mop clean after two days and enjoy Steven Wolf Just my two sense
- Q:how can i tile over linolium flooring without pulling it up?
- Just tile over the old floor. Make sure the floor is clean and any trace of grease or oil is removed so you get the new tile to stick. My cousin put vinyl tile over a linoleum floor and it worked great. Don't tear it up or you will have a big mess.
- Q:laying ceramic tiles?
- Kat and Kevin, It is not absolutely critical to put down material over the plywood before tiling. It's just better to do so. Nowadays, most people use backer board on top of the plywood. This is because backer board doesn't shrink or swell due to changes in moisture content. However, I've seen and done tiling directly over plywood in the past. This is done when customers are on a strict budget. In most homes built with plywood sub floors, tar paper is usually used between the two layers of plywood sub flooring. This acts as a moisture barrier and prevents the bottom layer and floor joists from being exposed to moisture. (I have seen tiling work done directly over plywood and it has lasted, without cracks in the gout, for 20 years). Having said that, it's best to lay down something like backer board. Increasing the height of your floor can be a problem with any addition to the plywood sub floor. Sometimes doors or other items can be affected by the increased height. You can also use different thicknesses of backer board to prevent too much height, while still using the board.
- Q:Leopard Gecko floor tile?
- I put a little layer of sand under my tiles to fill up any air spaces under the tiles (as they're textured to hold grout). Tiles heat up and hold heat a LOT better than pretty much any other substrate. If you want some really neat tiles, try slate. They are really natural, come in awesome colors naturally and hold heat just as well as other tiles. But there are some really nice ceramics, too. Just don't get anything overly glazed.
- Q:how much does it cost to istall cermic tile with labor and material?
- Tile labor varies a bit from area to area, but you can figure in the $7 a s/f range for basic labor , thin set, grout and 1/2 cement board , which is generally need when installing over the common wood sub floors. Tile isn t figured in this price since a plain , average or discontinued tile can go from $1 a s/f to a very nice tile in that size at 4$ a s/f Extras such as rip out/ disposal and any floor prep isn t included either. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar.. GL
- Q:wood stove tile mural?
- Opinion: I would never tile anything and then try to move/install it. You will surely crack the tile or grout, even if it is on cement board. Besides, it will only make it heavier and more difficult to install. And generally, a mural will look better if it covers the entire surface... you can put neutral/fading-away-color tiles around the edges. Unless you have a plan to transition from the tile to a different non-flammable (non-painted) flat surface.
With years of experience in ceramic production, we use high-end production technology and personalized art design, design a series of noble, elegant, fashion, high-end ceramic products, natural style for the modern personality, provide more higher requirement of home decoration system, comprehensive selection. In terms of specifications, is currently at 600 x 600 x 600, 800, 1000 by 1000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Foshan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 57.6 Square Meter
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range