Basic Information of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26601:
Features of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26601:
1. Size:600*600mm;800*800mm Porcelain tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26601:
Normal Size of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26601:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures of Polished porcelain tile CILO26601:
- Q:Kitchen Sink Tile Backsplash ?
- You must apply the tiles directly to the wall. Putting them on plywood would be terrible. Take the extra time and do it right.
- Q:Selecting same floor tile for kitchen and rest of living area?
- Take pieces of the things to which you are committed and get thee to a large tile store. Go for the match and also check for contrast. You may surprise yourself and like the unexpected. Think about your soft good (fabric items) as you will have to find compatible fabrics to make it all work together. Taking samples of everything is really important, as your eye will not recall the subtleties. No one can possibly give a color answer here, as there are an infinite number of possibilities within a single color, some of them correct, others very very jarring to the eye when it all comes together. If part of your question is whether to select the same tile for both areas, my suggestion is usually, YES, to avoid the appearance of a hodge podge patchwork quilt.
- Q:removing rug and installing tile?
- I just did this in my bathroom. After I ripped out the carpet, I had to pull out the tack strips staples. That was work, but easy. Since I have just sub flooring, I cleaned it well. I used peel stick in a slate design, but to make sure it stuck, I used a spread on sheet linoleum glue from armstrong. Works like a contact cement. I spread a thin layer on the subfloor layed the tiles over that. Looks great they aren't going anywhere. If you take your time it's very doable.
- Q:I want to paint bathroom vanities and replace the tiles and replace the bathtub?
- i would probably paint first, that way if you spill paint it doesnt ruin the new tile? or replace the tub and tile first then lay something over the entire floor before you paint and do the rest? hmmm sorry im of no help thats a tough one lol
- Q:How many pieces of a tiles are there in general?
- Look at the specifications!
General 600 * 600 4 pieces
800 * 800 3 pieces, some thick brick 2 pieces
- Q:what are the pros and cons of having a ceramic tiled floor and a vinyl floor?
- Ceramic tiled floor is very easy to clean ,but it is hard and cold , if you have older or kid , so it is not good. And its very heavey , so it's hard to install. However, vinyl flooring makes you feel comfortable , when you step on the ground . And it is elastic to avoid falling down to injury.What's more, you can choose click which is so light . Because you can install it by yourself .
- Q:Tiles of various formulas If a square how much money a square
- 1, assuming that the two sides of the tile are A (in meters), B (in meters), the price is C (unit is yuan);
2, a square of the required money: (1 ÷ A ÷ B) × C;
- Q:Table tiles math help?
- Total tiles = 5 * (4/4) + 4 * (2/4) + 4 * (1/4) = (20 + 8 + 4) / 4 = 32 / 4 whole tile equivalents = 8 whole tile equivalents We can conclude that since 20 x 20 = 400 = 8 whole tile equivalents the area of one whole tile is 400/8 = 50 sq cm So we take the dimensions of the table, a * b, and divide by 50 to find out how many whole tile equivalents we'll need. How many whole, half, and quarter tiles will be needed depends on the shape of the table and the exact dimensions of both the table and the tiles. The tiles might be any of these sizes: 5 x 10 cm 4 x 12.5 cm 8 x 6.25 cm or some other numbers as long as the product is 50 sq cm.
- Q:is vinyl roll and vinyl tile the same?
- No it is two completely different things. Vinyl tile is solid vinyl all the way through. Sheet vinyl is a composite of a vinyl wear layer and a base substrate, and many times even having a cushioning layer, so it is a little easier on your feet, sort of a mini anti-fatigue mat. In much the same way as formica has a top wear layer, and a (usually) brown substrate. Vinyl tile is much more durable than sheet goods, you will almost never see sheet goods in a commercial environment, also when damaged, tiles are easier to repair. A tile will gouge or scratch, where as sheet vinyl will tear when heavy appliances are dragged over it. The sheet goods DO give you some cushioning, this is because of the composite backing.
- Q:ceramic tile over linoleum?
- Remove the linoleum. The adherence of your tile is only as good as the material it is bonded to. Linoleum (or more correctly, vinyl) is a poor base to lay tiles over. Remove the vinyl, scrape the concrete of any vinyl adhesive, and mop the floor with TSP. (Tri-sodium phosphate, found at most hardware stores) This will remove most substances from the concrete and create a better surface for your tile. Let the floor dry overnight before setting the tiles.
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 90 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range