Basic Information of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26608:
Features of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26608:
1. Size:600*600mm;800*800mm Porcelain tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26608:
Normal Size of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26608:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures:
- Q:What is the tile diagonal
- Wall and floor tiles between the two corners of the straight line, but also to evaluate the quality of one of the standards of wall and floor tiles.
- Q:Paint tiles!!!?
- Yes you can paint tiles! And you spray it on!
- Q:How do you remove kilz from tile floors?
- Depending on the type of tile you might be able to use a sharp knife (exacto or paring knife) and gently remove the spots. If you have any kind of ceramic tile that would work (in my experience) except perhaps on the grouted areas. If you have grout and the Kilz is in/on the grout you might have to actually scrape some of the grout off and then reseal the grout. Good luck. It's laborious work but it should work. If you have linoleum tile I wouldn't do that because it might remove the finish. The next time you go to the paint dept. at the store ask them how to do it if you haven't solved the problem
- Q:tools for cutting tile?
- just rent one from homedepot there cheap. just save all the cutting for one day
- Q:What are the types of ceramic tiles?
- According to the material sub-ceramic brick, stoneware brick, porcelain tile.
Surface treatment sub-glazed tiles, polished tiles, throw glazed tiles, semi-glazed tiles, antique tiles, seepage tiles.
- Q:Difference between ceramic and porcelain tile? Price to Install?
- Generally, okorder.com/
- Q:tile vs. hardwood floors?
- Hardwood floors by all means. Especially if you live anywhere but the south or southwest. Wood floors have a bit of give to them so they are better for your feet and legs, particularly if you are on your feet alot. They make sense in an area where you want to make things cool as possible, but wood floors give a warm cozy feeling. In terms of long term value, hardwood floors add to the value of a house and often tile gives it a dated look.
- Q:how do i find a match to my floor tiles?
- If the tiles are not recent or a popular style, you will have to do a lot of looking. Why not use black?
- Q:tile or linoleum for kitchen and bathroom?
- tile is more expensive in the long run. Each tile doesn't cost that much but you have to install subflooring for ceramic tile. The total floor to bear the weight has to be at least 1 inch thick. Lino is warmer and easy to maintain. Myself I would tile if I had the money but would settle for a nice lino that looked like tile if cost was a factor as you stated.
- Q:Laying tiles?
- Its called wire mesh. Its not used as much anymore. What makes tiles or grout crack is the wood below the tiles. If the floor joists are too far apart and the plywood is not thick enough it can cause the floor to move. Even a little bit of movement can cause the tiles and the grout to crack. The wire mesh will not help if the floor moves.
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 90 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range