Basic Information of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26608:
Features of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26608:
1. Size:600*600mm;800*800mm Porcelain tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26608:
Normal Size of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26608:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures:
- Q:80 by 80 tiles a box of 3 pieces equal to how many squares?
- 1, the area is: 0.8 * 0.8 * 3 square = 1.92 square, but the decoration, then some places can not be calculated by this, the actual use of the area may be smaller than this, because the corner or irregular areas need to cut the tile The
2, tiles, tiles, is a refractory metal oxide and semi-metal oxide, through the grinding, mixing, pressing, glazing, sintering process, and the formation of an acid-resistant porcelain or stone, etc. Or decorative materials, called tiles. The raw materials are mostly made of clay, quartz sand and so on.
- Q:whoe makes the tile for empier today?
- Hard and almost impossible to say. Places like that will buy pallet loads of sometimes discontinued tiles , factory over runs and slower sellers. Some times its factory 2nds or ( builders grades) . Any brand name they might buy is often private labeled just for them . Sometimes looking at the tile I can tell or sometimes the box style can give it away . There are on occasion markings or initials on tile backing that will give away the tile manufacturer. If you get or have a pc and want to try and find out, send me a pict ,front and back, I might be able to tell from that. E mail me thru my avatar and I ll send you my regular e mail GL
- Q:I need a name for my tile and bath company.?
- Luxury Tile Bath Studios Executive Bath Tiles Goddess Bath Tiles Creative Bath Tile Studio DaVinci Bath Tiles . I figure something that makes me think of Mount Olympus Gods Goddesses using the can or something. Not Turkish Baths, though, 'cuz that makes me think you'll stumble upon some gay orgy inside or something. The Studio-bit makes me think that you're really creating a work of art. Maybe, Masterpiece Bath Tile Designs ?
- Q:How to remove the 502 glue on the tile
- 1, with banana water droplets in the glue on the same time with the old toothbrush constantly stirring, until the glue trace soft off, and then clean water, repeated brushing, brush so far. In the presence of glue traces of clothing on the back of the pad of absorbent cloth, and then to the glue traces painted some white vinegar, and finally with cotton dipped in water scrub clean.
2, in the original place drops 502 to melt the original 502, and then quickly washed off with water.
3, with insulating oil, pouring the transformer in the insulating oil on the table, 502 glue quickly become soft, you can quickly rub off.
4,502 glue is a resin glue, as long as the resin can be dissolved with organic solvents, such as acetone. But inhaled acetone toxic, pay attention to the use of methods, you can put the part of the glue into the bottle. It is said to be frozen in the refrigerator, glue will fall, you can try it first.
5, a small area of adhesive 502 glue, as long as the hot water can be soaked, if a large area stained with 502 glue, coated with acetone, about 5 to 10 minutes can be removed.
- Q:How about daily maintenance tiles?
- "Tiles of the daily maintenance is very important, sum up a few points, I hope to help you:
1, the daily cleaning of tiles can be used detergent, soap and other cleaning.
2, with soap plus a little ammonia and turpentine mixture, cleaning tiles can make tiles more shiny.
3, polished tiles should be regularly waxing treatment, the interval is 2-3 months is appropriate.
4, brick surface, such as scratches, can be applied in the scratches toothpaste, wipe with a dry cloth can be repaired.
5, brick and brick cracks can be used from time to time with dirt to remove dirt, and then in the gap brush a layer of waterproofing agent, can mold growth.
6, tea, coffee, beer, ice cream, grease and other pollutants using sodium hydroxide or potassium bicarbonate solution.
7, ink, cement and other pollutants using hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and other dilute solution.
8, paint, paint and other pollutants use special cleaning agent.
9, rust can be washed with 2% oxalic acid solution to eliminate, and then wipe with water. With 3-4 tablets of vitamin C tablets crushed into powder, sprinkled on the floor tile surface, and then scrub with water several times, but also remove the rust stains. In the case of rust, can be 10% oxalic acid, citric acid and water mixture will dip rust at the wet, and then wipe with a thick salt again. If fresh lemons can be squeezed out of its juice drops on the rust stains rubbed by hand, repeated several times until the rust stains removed, and then washed with soap and water.
10, a variety of plastic can be used to remove the banana water, pure banana water is colorless transparent volatile liquid, a strong smell of banana, slightly soluble in water, soluble in a variety of organic solvents, flammable, mainly used for painting Of the solvent and diluent. "
- Q:peel-n-stick tile?
- You don't have to remove the existing floor, but know that if it has a heavy textured pattern, that texture may show through on the new layer of tile. As suggested by the others, clean it thoroughly and use a product that will remove the wax coating from the existing floor. It should be dull in appearance once you've cleaned it.
- Q:can you put tile over tile on the kitchen floor?
- AS long as the old is stuck well, flat, clean of wax, should be fine . Good Luck
- Q:Bathtub wall tile?
- Wow, Hi Steve, My opinion, and I haven't read any other answers yet, Green board is fine for walls adjacent to areas that may endure water intrusion, but not as a substrate to install tile over. I understand it has been done, and certainly was an offered option before backer board was introduced, but it's water resistant properties are negligible. I do tile, every day of my life, and I get it that the customer is always right, even when they aren't, but I never had a negative call back, nor do I wish one for you, even years from now. Another positive aspect of the concrete backer board is texture; a surface allowing better adhesion for thin set, which green board does not offer. Good to see you again. I was beginning to wonder if you'd gotten lost in the SMOKIES. Steven Just my two sense
- Q:Questions about laying bathroom floor tiles?
- pull up the vinyl and mortar AND screw down Hardybacker board . dont buy that crap gypsum board from lowes or that foam stuff. dont EVER lay tile down over wood... EVER lay your tile 1/4 inch away from the walls. and then your base board and base shoe will lay over the tile and it'll look great. grab some 1/8 spacers.... lay with a 1/8th inch gap and it will look much nicer.
- Q:Do tile floors ever feel clean?
- They may be made like that so you don't slip on them. Smooth tiles are dangerous and many women have broken hips on them. So they started adding a roughing to the finish to make them safer. This may be what you are dealing with. Sorry.. Its not dirty, its being safe.
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 90 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range