Basic Information of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26608:
Features of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26608:
1. Size:600*600mm;800*800mm Porcelain tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26608:
Normal Size of Polished Porcelain Tile CILO26608:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures:
- Q:Kent has a 2-ft by 2-ft square floor to cover with tiles. He has 38 tiles.?
- 24 in by 24 in 6 rows 4 in high 3 columns 8 in wide that's 18 pieces 4 by 8 4 triangles will make one such piece 2 of the squares will make one such pieces that's a total of 20 pieces 4 by 8 so there'll be 2 of those pieces left over
- Q:Asbestos tile and removal?
- Tile over the existing material. Asbestos is only harmful when inhaled into the lungs, so just leave it alone. I have never heard of having to abate asbestos when selling a house - if it was, housing resale in this country would grind to a halt and the asbestos abatement business would not be able to keep up. Just about any house that was built before 1970 has it.
- Q:How is the acceptance of tiles after construction?
- First knock! The sound is empty! Indicating that the cement did not wipe evenly. There is a place where there is leakage.
In touch! Tile connection is smooth! If the tiles are not flat, it shows that the cement gray is not even!
Look after! Tile joints should be horizontal and vertical.
- Q:Kitchen Tile?
- (I prefer the drywall myself.) If you're using ceramic or stone tile, you'll need a backer for the thinset. If you're using stick-on linoleum tiles, just install Luan before the tile. The 4 tiles will look better, but for a beginner, the 12 would be easier to keep straight. Try to come up with a color that matches or refleects the color of the floor.
- Q:problem with my floor tile?
- Try to select such colors which matches the old one so that looks same. If still not working then take help from experienced professionals.
- Q:Can I Tile over cracked concrete outside?
- Cover the whole porch over w/ cement as to cover cracks keep porch even then lay tile. Best bet wold be to remove all old cement w/ cracks and start over. It seems everything wants to crack. We just laid a textured patio and it already has 2 huge cracks. We live in washington state and I think it is from small earthquakes. Good luck.
- Q:Pinting over tiles?
- Wash your tiles first - then use BIN primer (it will adhere to your tiles). Then paint with the paint of your choice. BIN is a primer.
- Q:Should i tile right to the floor?
- You first need to place tile backer board on the sub floor. This step prevents the floor from flexing which will crack the tile in due time. But, to answer your question. Put the tile down first, then place the baseboards up against the wall over the tile. Set tiles 1/4 away from the walls. Do not leave any grout to harden which is not level to the tile near the walls or the baseboards will not lay flat against the tile. Good Luck
- Q:Ceramic Floor Tile in kitchen appears to be wearing and can not be cleaned?
- Ceramic tile would nicely be a soreness in the.... to maintain clean. finding on the age of the flooring and the care it has gained, it may would desire to be professionally wiped clean and resealed. touch some interior of sight flooring agencies approximately professionally cleansing and sealing the floor, then persist with their techniques for ideal care after.
- Q:Tiling kitchen floor question?
- I have never tiled a floor but i have done a backsplash and it should be about the same. It was not very difficult and kinda fun. You will need something to cut tile with or you will waste a lot of tile.I have found that you can find how to do anything by doing a search on the internet--this is what I suggest you do. Now just my opinion--I would not want a tile floor in my kitchen because they are hard on your legs and back if you stand on them a lot and any thing breakable dropped on them will not stand a chance also they will crack if heavy object is dropped. There are many alternatives to tile, laminate that looks like tile or wood would be a good choice or hardwood.
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 90 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range