Basic Information of Polished Porcelain Tile CH26601:
Features of Polished Porcelain Tile CH26601:
1. Size:600*600mm;800*800mm Porcelain tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Polished Porcelain Tile CH26601:
Normal Size of Polished Porcelain Tile CH26601:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
- Eastern Europe
- North America
- Mid East/Africa
- Central/South America
- Western Europe
Production and Packing Pictures of Polished Porcelain Tile CH26601:
- Q:installing tiles for floor slab?
- If you're using ceramic tiles (very regular size and relatively smooth/even back), use a 1/4 square notched trowel, held somewhere between 45 and 90 degrees (vertical). If you're using natural stone tiles (e.g. granite, marble, slate), go for 3/8 square notched trowel and back-butter the tiles. Make sure the concrete slab is clean, sound, free of cracks and level before you start and follow the instructions for your thinset. You'll likely want to use a modified thinset which will help bond to the concrete better. If you have any doubts about the stability of your slab, consider installing an isolation membrane between the tile and slab. Schluter's Ditra system is the best of the breed for this. If you use an isolation membrane, use unmodified thinset (instead of modified).
- Q:Removing carpet and installing tile?
- You can put the peel stick tile directlt to the wood floor, but for the ceramic tile you'll first need to put down, with screws, a cement board called Duro-Rock, These come in 3x5 ft. pieces. You also need Thin-Set and fiberglass tape. The fg tape has a sticky side so it sticks right to the Duro-Rock. Run a thin coat of Thin-Set over the tape and allow to dry. Ceramic tile can be put down with Thin-Set also.
- Q:Cheap bathroom tile?
- Why don't you go to Wal-mart, Target, The Home Goods store, Salvation army(visit one in a very good area of town). You can also go to a discount store that sale a variety of merchandise such as Dollar Tree, Family Dollar, and Big Lots to name a few. Good luck!
- Q:What brand of ceramic tile is good
- Shengbang tiles for tiles and concrete surface bonding, as well as inside and outside the wall side, facade and ground bonding and decorative materials between the filling and bonding, leveling. (Environmental glue, water-based plastic, sticky wood, such as plastic)
- Q:What size trowel for ceramic Tile ?
- Trowels come in several shapes and sizes generally from 3/16 v-notch to half-inch square notch. The proper trowel size is basically matched to the tile size; the smaller the tile – the smaller the trowel; the larger the tile – the larger the trowel. I'd use 1/2 x 1/2 square notch for floor tiles that large.
- Q:Where is cheapest in dublin to buy tiles for kitchen walls?
- Cream and black is present the two very impartial. almost any coloration might artwork. the place you reside would dictate what's appropropriate. once you're in a southern territory you could choose a superb cooling pastel. while you're in a northern section a wealthy deep heat coloration could be solid. think of roughly what hues you like. carry the swatch at palms length and visualize it on the wall. this might help you with the final result. stay remote from greys and browns. deliver a 2d accessory coloration into the room with some selection desktops. a colourful vase, pot rack, or possibly a kitchenaid equipment can stand out as an accessory coloration. have relaxing and make constructive in spite of coloration you choose it particularly is what you sense delicate with (you would be the single residing in it). one extra situation- phychologically vegetables cut back urge for foodstuff and oranges advance. Michele
- Q:What is the difference between polished tiles and ordinary tiles?
- Polished tiles:
After mechanical grinding, polishing, the surface was glossy ceramic tiles, and now commonly known as the tiles is a polished tiles, it is all polished polished tiles, the meaning of glass is burning through the tiles!
- Q:Just replaced some 3/4 Ply in bathroom. Can I tile right on top of that or do I need an underlayment?
- I would put down a backer board of some sort. It goes by several names, but cement board is one generic version, I think. Hardi-backer is a brand name. When I did my bathroom floor, I screwed down quarter inch boards, and tiled over that. Check carefully to see that you don't end up with a finished floor height that interferes with doors. Also - you may have to extend the height of the toilet flange so that you get a good seal, as the wax ring may not be enough once you raise the floor level.
- Q:How to quickly remove the transparent tape on the tiles
- They can say the way, that is, will get rid of the tile surface layer of glaze!
- Q:how do you remove asbestos floor tiles?
- Asbestos is only dangerous when it is an airborne particulate. If you do not sand it or grind it up, you're pretty safe. If the bathroom floor is structurally sound, I'd cover the existing floor, tile all, with 1/4 plywood, then lay a piece of vinyl flooring over it. To remove the tiles, you can use a heat gun (looks like a hair dryer) a 3 putty knife. Heat the tile slide the putty knife under it...should take 20 minutes to an hour to get them up. You will not be releasing any asbestos fibers, as they will still be embedded in the tile. As to disposal, check with your local landfill about where you can dispose of the removed tile. Good luck...
We are a professional ceramics manufacture,which owning lots of large advanced polishing tile production line with perfect artcraft and powerful technology.Our company is specialize in producing top grade minicrystal,sep flower and rain stone series fine tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range