E-glass Chopped Strand Mat 2200mm
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- 10000MT m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Chopped strand mat with width 2200mm
Our chopped strand mat is with width 2200mm, packing in wooden box (pallet)with width 2250mm. In each 40HQ can be loaded 16-18 boxes(pallets), qualitu is around 2000kgs in each container.
Standard Specifications for Chopped strand mat
1. High quality
2. ISO9001, 2008 quality controled
3. 320cm width, 100g,300g,450gto 900g
Our chopped strand mat factory specializes in manufacturing E-glass Chopped strand Mat (chopped strand mat manufacturer). The products range from chopped strand mat 300g/m2, chopped strand mat 450g/m2 to chopped strand mat 600g/m2 and 900g, the width from 102cm,104cm,125cm to 320cm.
Unite weight (g/m2)
Roll weight (kg)
Binder content (%)
Q: Which knid of payment terms can you accept?
A: We can accept 30% prepayment, 70% payment before shippment. LC is also accepted
- The roll weight of fiberglass mat tissue directly affects its transportation in terms of the ease and cost. Heavier rolls will require more effort and resources for handling, loading, and unloading. They may also require specialized equipment for transportation, leading to higher shipping costs. On the other hand, lighter rolls are easier to handle and transport, reducing the overall logistical challenges and expenses.
- Yes, fiberglass mat tissue can be used for repairing damaged fiberglass structures. The mat tissue is designed to provide strength and reinforcement to the damaged area, making it an effective solution for repairing fiberglass structures.
- The cost of fiberglass mat tissue generally tends to be more affordable compared to other reinforcement materials. Fiberglass mat tissue is widely used in various industries, such as construction and automotive, due to its cost-effectiveness. Other reinforcement materials like carbon fiber or aramid fibers can be significantly more expensive, making fiberglass mat tissue a preferred choice for many applications that require reinforcement. Additionally, fiberglass mat tissue offers excellent strength and durability, making it a cost-effective solution for projects that require reliable reinforcement without breaking the budget.
- Yes, fiberglass mat tissue is compatible with vacuum infusion processes. Fiberglass mat tissue is often used as a reinforcement material in composite manufacturing processes, including vacuum infusion. The vacuum infusion process involves the use of a vacuum to remove air and ensure complete resin impregnation of the fiberglass mat tissue. The porous nature of the fiberglass mat tissue allows the resin to flow through and saturate the fibers, resulting in a strong and durable composite part. This makes fiberglass mat tissue an ideal choice for vacuum infusion processes.
- Fiberglass mat tissue generally has good UV resistance. UV resistance refers to the ability of a material to withstand the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation from the sun without degrading or deteriorating. Fiberglass mat tissue is usually manufactured using a combination of fiberglass and a binder material, which provides strength and integrity to the tissue. The fiberglass component in the mat tissue provides inherent UV resistance. Fiberglass is known for its durability and ability to resist degradation from UV exposure. It is a non-porous material that does not absorb UV radiation, making it less susceptible to damage caused by the sun's rays. Additionally, some manufacturers may apply a UV-resistant coating or treatment to the fiberglass mat tissue to enhance its UV resistance. This coating or treatment can further protect the tissue from the damaging effects of prolonged exposure to UV radiation. Overall, fiberglass mat tissue performs well in terms of UV resistance. It is a durable material that can withstand the harmful effects of UV radiation, making it suitable for applications where prolonged exposure to sunlight is expected. However, it is important to note that the specific UV resistance of fiberglass mat tissue may vary depending on the manufacturing process, quality of materials used, and any additional coatings or treatments applied.
- Indeed, some degree of UV resistance is typically offered by fiberglass mat tissue. Comprised of glass fibers embedded in a resin matrix, this material provides a certain level of safeguard against UV radiation emitted by the sun. Nevertheless, it should be emphasized that the extent of UV resistance may differ based on the precise composition and manufacturing procedure of the fiberglass mat tissue. Furthermore, extended exposure to UV radiation can still result in gradual deterioration. Therefore, it is advisable to implement suitable measures, such as employing UV-resistant coatings or finishes, to augment the longevity and resilience of fiberglass mat tissue when utilized outdoors.
- Yes, fiberglass mat tissue is water-resistant. Fiberglass is a material composed of fine fibers of glass, which are woven together to form a mat. This mat is then coated with a water-resistant material, such as a resin or gel coat, to enhance its water resistance. The water-resistant coating prevents water from seeping into the fiberglass mat, making it suitable for various applications where exposure to water or moisture is expected, such as in boat hulls, shower stalls, and outdoor furniture. However, it is important to note that while fiberglass mat tissue is water-resistant, it is not completely waterproof. It may still absorb small amounts of water over time if not properly maintained or if exposed to prolonged and excessive moisture.
- No, fiberglass mat tissue does not provide good fire protection.
- The recommended storage and handling practices for fiberglass mat tissue include keeping it in a dry and well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight or heat sources. It should be stored horizontally on a clean and level surface to prevent any damage or deformation. When handling, it is advisable to wear protective gloves and safety glasses to avoid any contact with the skin or eyes. Additionally, it is important to handle the material with care to prevent tearing or puncturing, and to avoid any exposure to moisture or chemicals that may degrade its quality.
- Fiberglass mat tissue is indeed suitable for wastewater treatment applications. This material exhibits resistance to chemicals, corrosion, and degradation, rendering it a prime option for a range of industrial uses, including wastewater treatment. Its versatility allows for its utilization as filtration media, effectively separating solid particles from wastewater. It can also serve as a lining material, preventing corrosion in tanks and pipes, as well as reinforcing concrete structures employed in wastewater treatment plants. Moreover, fiberglass mat tissue boasts exceptional mechanical strength, dimensional stability, and thermal resistance, further bolstering its suitability for wastewater treatment purposes. Overall, this material proves itself as a dependable and efficient choice for employment in wastewater treatment procedures.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like