Cuplock Scaffolding High Load Capacity Used for Building Bridges
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 3 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Cuplock Scaffolding High Load Capacity Used for Building Bridges
The locking node is formed by two cups, a fixed lower cup which is welded to the vertical member at every 500mm intervals and a sliding upper cup. First the forged blade ends of the horizontal member are connected loosely but safely to the lower cup.
1. Diagonal Description
1.8 x 1.5M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.8 x 2.0M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.5 x 1.5M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.5 x2.0M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
3.0 x2.0M Cup-Lock Diagonal Brace Hot Dipped Galvanized
Standard with Spigots
1.0M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.0M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
3.0M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
0.4M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
Standard without Spigots
0.8M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.3M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.8M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.3M Cup-Lock Standard, Hot Dipped Galvanized
3. Cup-Lock Ledger
0.6M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
0.9M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.0M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.2M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.3M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.6M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
1.8M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
2.3M Cup-Lock Ledger, Hot Dipped Galvanized
4. Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
0.565M Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
0.795M Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
1.3M Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
1.8M Cup-Lock Intermediate Transom
Packing & Shipping
Packaging Details: Steel pallets, Customized package
Delivery Detail: 15-25Days
- Q:What are the types of bowl buckle scaffold specifications, I would like to know what is the hand and foot frame, bowl buckle joint is composed of what?
- Any activities of the 4 new formwork system - plate type roulette scaffolding parts in the structure, only the bar, vertical rod of two parts. The utility model solves the problems that the moving parts are lost, fragile and difficult to keep on the traditional scaffold, and the economic loss of the construction unit is reduced. ?5 model support system - plate type wheel scaffold pole axis and the axis of the vertical cross bar with high precision, the nature of the force is reasonable, carrying capacity is 4 times the scaffolding, bowl buckle scaffold is 2 times. The multifunctional scaffold is the most advanced scaffold support system at present.
- Q:Steel tube scaffolding construction labor time? Whether the demolition of construction
- The scaffolding in the quota is set in square meters. Including the demolition and demolition. Labor costs about 35.05~100 yuan, depending on the local market.
- Q:Attached to the lifting scaffolding installation site how to write
- All obstructions have been removed and all unnecessary restrictions have been removed. Power system can run normally. All the scaffolding bowl bowl has tight connection point.
- Q:Hi my next door neighbours are building an extension to their house. The builders asked if we would allow scaffolding to be placed on part of our driveway. Now, these builders are taking too long and the builders attitude is rude when questioned how long they gonna take to finnish. If we want the scaffolding to go, what righs have we got as we gave verbal permission to the builders to have it put up by scaffolders and the planned extension not yet completed?
- mom says more rights than the neighbor since they are taking too long to finish its in your favor - it is your property not the contractors mom would make a comment like this to that rude contractor since you have left this scaffolding abandoned in my drive way for a month (whatever time) i am sure that when you return in the morning someone else will have removed it for me since your permission time has long expired and you have been repeatedly asked to remove it - so if you value your equipment investment it will be gone before supper tonight - AM I UNDERSTOOD !!! (that last part would be really loud and right in his face, probably with a finger poke in the chest) then when they don't remove it be prepared with wrenches and a pick up truck to remove it before their return in the morning - stashing it out of sight but on the property when they question you about the missing scaffolding you can offer to rent one to them that was abandoned in your driveway for $500.00 dollars a day (she would smile her prettiest smile when she said this) be prepared for a fuss - but they had their chance - stand your ground that's how mom rolls - she plays for keeps - not many cross her - when they do they quickly regret it - she would have it in small pieces in front of their eyes, but she suggests the first description for you - mom is tough but incredibly fair - the rules are the rules for a reason whether you like it or not, or anybody else for that matter
- Q:does it hurt more than just getting your lobes pierced or the same?i just got a my ears pierced (so now i have two lobe piercing on each ear) it didn't hurt.i'm not sure if i should get it or not.
- It is one of the more painful ear cartilage piercings and, as such, hurts more than getting your lobes pierced. It's also much more difficult to take care of. BTW: I love your Andy Warhol avatar. He's my favorite artist.
- Q:More than 3 floors of the building can be erected with bamboo scaffolding
- Three storeys above the construction can not be erected with bamboo scaffolding, and now generally use metal scaffolding, metal scaffolding used in the most of the bowl buckle steel scaffolding.
- Q:I have had a scaffold piercing since october last year(2012) and I don't think it's healing very well I clean it 2-3 times a day and twist it every now and again but it just keeps going red and saw I'd there anything I shoud do (btw I'm 14 and I live in the UK near London area?)And neither do I have keloids and it also scabs up a little still and hurt and burns, I use salt and water in a mug and clean with cotton buds.
- Scaffold is a cartilage piercing and cartilage piercings need 1 full year to fully heal if treated properly for the whole healing period. They are nothing like other piercings, they are not easy to heal and they have their ups and downs while doing so. They can stay irritated, swollen and painful for long, bumps can be formed around them which also can get infected. All this goes away after proper care but can happen again days or even months later. So you need to be extra careful with it and follow your piercers after care instructions by the book if you want to keep yourself and the piercing healthy. You need to do sea salt soaks 2 times a day for the whole healing period and never stop. How to do : Warm water (8oz) + non iodized salt (1/4 teaspoon) mixed in a cup. Soak the piercing in for 10 minutes, 2 times a day. Use a q-tip to clean around the piercing thoroughly, rinse with water and pat it dry with a paper towel. Until the piercing is fully healed don't : Touch it, twist the jewelry, play with it, sleep on it, change the jewelry or take it out but only touch it with freshly washed hands to clean it. Do not twist the jewelry. If a piercing is freshly cleaned it can easily slide in and out with the slightest push. Some kids mistakenly think that if you don't twist the jewelry it will somehow get stuck to the skin and never move again. This is a bad myth and can never happen. If you keep twisting the jewelry the crusties that are naturally created and attacked to the jewelry will keep scratching the inside part of the piercing ( the actual wound ) causing trauma again and again, irritating the piercing and dealing the healing process. A new piercing , especially cartilage ones need cleaning, time to heal and avoid touching.
- Q:What were Hester's three appearances on the scaffold?1 was prosecution and another was dimmesdale's death and confession. What was the third?
- I think that's where she meets Dimmesdale at night with their daughter, and they watch the comet fly over their heads. She was coming back, from doing work with her needlework (it's either the gloves or the shroud, if that helps). Dimmy sees her, they meet, and the red comet shoots by. The residents thing that it means Angel, since I think that it made an A shape in the sky.
- Q:What person or place to scaffold?
- For a long time, due to the erection of the tool itself and its construction technology and the use of safety management in a relatively backward state, resulting in a higher incidence of accidents. Statistics on the surface: in China's construction system every year, the number of casualties occurred, about 1/3 directly or indirectly with the erection tools and the use of related issues
- Q:So today I decided to get both my tragus' done, a top cartlidge piercing and a scaffolding piercing in one sitting and now I'm in agony and the only aftercare I was given is a tiny bag of rock salt.... SALT!?Any ideas on how to get the swelling down / pain to go away and any tips on how to reduce the chance of getting them infected?
- I'm surprised that a piercer did all of this...5 cartilage piercings and not even on the same ear? No rock salt. It needs to be non-iodized sea salt. Soak them twice a day for 5-10 minutes each soak with 1/4th of a teaspoon of non-iodized sea salt to 8oz of hot water. I usually double the mixture and put it into a clean bowl and just tilt my head to the side into the bowl to soak it. Ibuprofen for the swelling and soreness, ice for short periods of time throughout the day if you want. Don't change them until they're healed, don't touch them at all, try to sleep on your back or stomach, no swimming underwater or emerging them underwater until they are healed. Do all that and the soaks and you shouldn't deal with infection.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like