Cotton yarn gloves 24 sets
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 12 pair
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 pair/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
600g, bleached cotton yarn gloves, yellow cuffs, the gloves can not be damaged, different lengths, 24 pairs of a PE bag, sealed, outside the bag color stickers (our company provides artwork factory printing) product weight 1.19 kg product Length 31cm Product width 22cm Product height 10cm
Q:Does our product support customization?
A:Our products can support customization, but there are requirements for the quantity, you can contact us for details.
Q:When you call or send a quotation request, what information do you need to provide?
A:Your needs for the product, and what you want to know in detail.
- Q:I want to change my locks for different keys, but I don't want to buy whole new locks. Plus one key opens the back and front door. The front door lock is really part of the handle and it's unique and I don't want to change the whole door handle.
- no that would be a dumb idea. there is a reason those gloves are called bag gloves and not sparing gloves. if you want to learn how to box you go to a boxing gym and get a trainer. 3 important rules for any gym. 1-safety for yourself. 2-safety for those around you. and 3-safety for the equipment. using bag gloves violates all three of those rules
- Q:Got the greatsword drop from the knight protecting the fire keepers soul. is it worth putting shards/chunks into? I'm new to Dark Souls.?
- Yes, it probably is possible for people to go insane playing the video games. You are at the least obsessed with them. It is definitely not healthy, that I know for sure. Get help. I don't know if they have any group therapy for such things. At times I get obsessed about Yahoo! Answers. But I can control it.
- Q:Is there any code or standard for Fire alarm log book?
- Take it down. Take it to an electrical supply store. They can tell you the manufacturer, and if necessary, what to replace it with. Why would you need to know the brand name, unless you are replacing it?
- Q:I mistakenly washed a new woollen blanket at 60 degrees. It has really stretched. How do i stretch it back to its former goodness?
- No there is no way of fighting this one. Parking 15ft away from a hydrant is a road rule you should of learn before you started driving. Just like many other rules. Just pay the bill and park farther away next time.
- Q:Sports gt; Swimming Diving
- 6 across is Beaker. 10 across is probably pen or pencil - how many spaces do you have for it? 14 across might be messy 17 across might be matches 24 across might be hood 27 across is roll 29 across could be thermometer 30 across might be never 1 down might be ask 2 down might be teacher 3 down might be yell 4 down is water 6 down might be lab bench 9 down might be equipment 12 down might be glove(s) 14 down might be label 18 down might be solids 19 down might be everyone 21 down might be lights 24 down might be hands I don't know about the other ones. Hope this gives you some help?
- Q:what type of fire extinguisher should be used for a fire in a computers power supply?
- Next time she does it call the police and have her escorted off your property. She is trespassing and harrassing you. Next time she shows up I would call the police. I would contact your local police department and ask them if there is anything you can do. That is harrassment and trespassing. -Connor
- Q:If the bed is cut in half then i can have two separate beds, some parts will unscrew but the main poles would need cutting is this safe?
- i'd say that based on your level you sitting around only dragon , i'd say run: helm of neitz as u already said you''ll use it, dragon chain , dragon legs , dragon boots , the obby shield thingy , safety gloves or your highest r4d's , with the cape , it doesn't really matter just use a normal one or a milestone one , if you can use a skillcape or fire cape yet don't be hanging out for one or anything
- Q:To my knowledge, there isn't a highly effective way to harness static electricit, but the more I thought about it, the more realistic this seemed. Is my thinking flawed? Electricity travels down the lighting rod similar to the way it would travel down a wire or any other conductor. Has this been tried before?
- Even an ID 10 T in this country has freedom of speech.
- Q:I've got a late 60's 2-cycle Yamaha kick start scooter. It starts up on the first kick. doesn't spit smoke, runs great etc. etc. Anyways, today I hit a bump and now all of a sudden my scooter accelerates like a bat out of hell and sounds like a harley once it hits 15-20mph. I haven't even tried going above 20 because once I hit 20mph, the speedomoter slows to barely a crawl and the engine sounds like it's going to blow up.From what Ive read and heard, the exhaust system might be loose or cracked. I've checked for cracks and holes. no dice. I've also read that it could be the baffle, or that there could be broken/cracked welds. Another idea is that there simply just bolts loose.Although none of the above would explain the sudden huge gain in acceleration. PLEASE HELP!!!!! THIS IS MY TRANSPORTATION :(
- wear a headband (sweatband) underneath the helmet and use it to secure the glasses behind your ears? just a suggestion and is probably worth trying as it is a case of trial and error really. u can find very thin sweatbands too so even on sunny days you won't be too hot.
- Q:i got frizzy hair and i cant get it to look nice. i tried all the frizz treatments and they dont work.
- GM is not dumb. Ok, GM is dumb for other reasons, but this is not one of them. Electric fields created by batteries do not affect the human body. Car batteries are 12 volts, DC, which means that they are constant and do not change. The suspected effect of power lines on the human body comes from the magnetic fields that are created by a changing AC (60 Hz) electric field. The wiring in a house does produce this, on a small scale. Batteries in a car do not.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like