Wear-Resisting Nylon Lining Safety Working Nitrile Coated Glove
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 pair
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 pair/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
|Description||13gauge Nylon 1/2 nitrile coated|
|Size||7" ,8", 9", 10", 11" (S, M,L, XL, XXL)|
|weight||45~50g per pair|
|Package||12pairs per pack, 20Dozs per carton |
OR per buyer's requirment
|Logo printing||Silk Screen or Heat Transfer|
|Application||Maintenance, Cold Storage, Aerospace, Construction, Engineering, Plumbing, Assembly Industry, Automotive Manufacturing, Packaging, Glass Industry, Aluminium Industry etc.|
- Q:I'm in DEP and was considering getting a motorcycle when training was over and I get stationed on a base. Before I even look into what type of motorcycle I want, I wanted to look up the specific rules for the Army on what I'd have to wear while riding in. My main question is would I have to wear a yellow/orange neon vest the entire time? I'm fine with a helmet, extra training courses, long pants, gloves, etc. Even a protection vest with padding is fine with me (it's the neon vest that's a deal breaker for me). Or would that only have to be worn at night? Thanks!
- -virtue board is an upgrade suitable for any good electric gun that gives many new firing modes including, ramping, burst, auto, and training mode that tells you how many balls per second you can shoot on semi-auto(no air or paint is required for this mod
- Q:The wwe has constantly shoved the sheild down our throats and i still don't get the big hype,i am simply not impressed.they all are mid carders at best and would actually probraly just be flat out jobbers if the wwe wasn't lackng star power.roman reigns is horrible on the mic and is nothing special in the ring,seth rollins is decent but not a big ticketkind of guy and plus his mic skills are pretty dry.roman reigns is just simply overated and don't see the big deal why wwe wan'ts to push the guy.it's like they think he can be the next big thing but i am not impressed what so ever.he is just simply muscle,he sucks in the ring and though he is some what ok on the mic.he needs to find another finishing move other than that spear,in my opinion he is a wanna be edge.point blank i don't see any members of the sheild as main event material,and defenitly not wwe championship material.
- Yes, LeBron is a great player. But last time I checked, this was a team sport. LeBron is 2-2 in NBA Finals. If you're looking for an individual sport to watch where showmanship counts for something, I believe figure skating is going on during the Sochi Olympics.
- Q:someone forced a video inside my vcr, and now i can't eject it. when i press play the screen says- no cassette insertedplease advise. thankyou!
- If the latex gloves are personal protective equipment (PPE), your employer is obliged to supply you with non latex ones. Many people have allergy to latex, this is not uncommon. This is a Health and Safety requirement and they are required by law to provide you with the PPE otherwise he is placing you at risk and breaching the regulations. It should state in your employee handbook what you are required to wear and who provides what. I managed nursing homes and many staff had reactions to the gloves so I had to purchase non latex for their use - my responsibility to provide so your boss sounds like a bully !! Threaten to report him to the HSA !!
- Q:im tryin to get the fire suit but i can only get 99 rupees.
- cooks have to clean their hands when touching certain materials such as raw meat. if that bacteria gets onto other food it can cause food poisoning and other bacterial problems. they gotta stick to health and safety. plus certain gloves that can be washhed are not a good idea in hot conditions. i understand tho you dont want em touching your food with their hands but as long as they stick to health and safety its fine.
- Q:My hair use to be real pretty but i dyed it and the chemicals were too strong so it dried up and now its like ughh and how can i make it to grow faster please help me the point is i just want long healthy hair like i use to have ..
- No more than a cigarrette would. I guess if you're close enough to the detector
- Q:I need the circuit diagram of a CO detector - any brand.Does anyone know where to find the circuit diagram for a generic / typical carbon monoxide detector? It does not matter what brand, since I plan to buy a detector for which I have a diagram, in order to modify it.The idea is to find a way to change the frequency of the alarm sound, so it does not destroy our dog's sanity.Apparently, by law, the output sound has to meet certain specs. Thus any alarm I buy will sound pretty much the same. However, if I can find a circuit diagram I may be be able to modify the output frequency.Thanks.
- Wear safety glasses and work gloves. Also wear a heavy shirt (as little exposed skin as possible) Be prepared to break some mirrors. Use a thin flat pry bar to pull off the mirrors. You may even have to break the first one to start. Use a razor to get the glue off. Some are on with double-stick tape. Any gouges in the wall can be Spackled over and painted. Yesewwtake them down!
- Q:My friend and I were wondering, Is it possible to fire a bullet in space? If so, will it be moving at lethal force?
- I live in NE Ohio and we're always having snowstorms. The basics of any emergency. 1. Candles. Preferably flameless so in case a child or pet would knock it over then it wouldn't cause a fire. 2. Blankets. Lots of blankets. 3. Fresh water on hand in case of water pipes freezing up if the heat would go off. 4. An emergency radio. They now have weather radio that you can wind up and require no batteries. This way you can stay on top of the storm. 5. A cell phone or some type of walkie talkie to communicate to the outside world. If the power goes out then there would be a chance that the cell phone towers wouldn't work anyhow. If you have a landline then you should be all right in winter related emergencies. 6. Canned food, soups, meats. Dry cereal, bread. Canned foods can stay on the shelf for about a year. 7. An emergency medical kit of some type. Having bandages, alcohol, a disinfectant, scissors, tape, pain reliever, cough medication, stomach medication in case of a medical emergency. 8. Some type of emergency lighting. A flashlight is good. They have emergency lanterns that last pretty good. 9. Firewood if you have a fireplace to keep yourself warm. Make sure the fireplace is working though. 10. Keep in contact with other friends and family to make sure that they are all right also. 11. Pets. Make sure any dogs or cats are kept inside during a winter storm. Their bodies can literally freeze very fast. 12. Make sure that your vehicle is ready to go once your roads have been cleaned off well enough to travel. Having a full tank of gas, and a good battery, good tires are a necessity in bad weather. 13. Last but not least, board games, books, and toys to keep the family busy. I hope that the winter weather will be done very soon. :)
- Q:She is now being portrayed as being a hillbilly, dragging her children and family through Neiman Marcus department store to spend the money from donations by the repubs.Maybe she does not act sophisticatedly enough nor have enough class and social skills from attending the best boarding schools in the land, but she is also a real person everyone can relate to.Her character is faultless, and her moral judgment is sound. It should have been enough.
- Yes it does pose a hazard. Beyond general PPE (personal protective equipement such as gloves, lab coat, safety glasses), a laminar flow hood (ie: tissue culture hood) is used not only to protect the invidual performing the task from the cells, but to also protect the cells being cultured from outside agents such as mold, bacteria, etc.
- Q:Because of the iron filings rolled up during the machining process, gloves can be caught and accidents can occur. I've seen a man whose gloves are stuck with iron filings that cause two fingers to tear from the palm of the hand.
- Most of them are insulated gloves which are worn on live hands when live voltage 10kV and below electrical equipment (also suitable for direct current electrical equipment of corresponding voltage level).
- Q:I live on 1 acre, 1500 sq ft house alone. I have 3 bed room, 2 bath, a kitchen, dining, and a living area. I like music and has three guitars, a TV set (its not connected), two queen size beds one for a master one for a guest, one love seat for a guest rm, one long sofa w/ reclining sofa in the living room. I have quite few books, CDs, and DVDs that I would like to keep.. I also sell and buy CD/DVD/Books pretty much regularly. hmmm its hard to explain. I own this house, but as economy has been going down, I would like to keep only what's essential / minimum so I can manage them without worrying about my personal items as much. At the same time I wan to have my house homey well organized / clean / simple look. I am a guy and fairly an organized person, but I could use some advice please.
- The name Seth Rollins sounds like a guy who would work at a gas station. Doesn't E ever have cool wrestlers anymore? The Shield is just The Shield. They are a step up from Spirit Squad just some random dudes who interfere in all the matches. Come on man.. why should I care about those guys? They don't impress me at all. Roman Reigns looks like he could become something but he needs to ditch the other two Big Boss Man copy cats.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like