Ceramic Auto Brake Pads for Cadillac Escalade
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 set
- Supply Capability:
- 50000 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Link &Greening Test
Packaging & Delivery
Neutral Packing, ANTEC Packing, Client's Packing. Corrugated Box,Wooden case,Pallet.
1)Asbestos, Non-asbestos, Semi-metallic, Nao, Ceramic, Carbon fiber 2)High noise abatement
We produce Asbestos, Non-asbestos, Semi-metallic, Nao, Ceramic, Carbon fiber brake pads .
Crossing Reference Number
1.Shimmed, chamfered and slotted to be consistent with OE Design
2.Positive mold process
3.Ultra-quiet performance, low dusting
4.Rubberized multi-layer shims
5.Responsive braking and longer pad life
6.Sensor wires included on those vehicles with OE sensor wires
7.QS9000, IS09002 and TUV certified
1. Production experience: 15 years
2. Items' availability: 1800 models of brake pads, our R&D Department can develop 10 new items per month. Presently the models under production cover European and American Applications, Japanese and Korean Applications, and heavy-duty applications for truck, bus and engineering vehicles etc.
3. Formulation: Asbestos, Non-asbestos, Semi-metallic, Nao, Ceramic, Carbon fiber
4.OEM Accepted: We can produce any your design.
5.Guarantee: 30,000- 60,000kms
6.Warranty:If there is any quality problem, we will supply the same quantity goods with free charge to you.
- Q:The difference between automobile brake shoe and motorcycle brake shoe
- It is certainly a big point of the car are 2 pistons above the motorcycle up to two most of the one
- Q:I've added a luggage case to my Suzuki DL650. The case come with a built in added light kit. The case two wire system taps into the existing bikes brake light wires.I attach the wires as directed, and I've tried both options possible with the wires. The results remain the same. Light kit has power (lights up) But when the brake is applied the new light kit goes out instead of getting brighter.Again this result is the same regardless of which wire combo I use.Thanks for any help!
- you should have three wires going to your orig brake light if not then it is using the subframe as a ground try grounding one of the case wires to the frame and put one of the wires to one of the light wires
- Q:do custom built motorcycles in ohio require front brakes?
- it's unlikely that there is a law requiring a front brake. while I agree it's foolish not to have one, that wasn't the question asked. I'm betting you want to show off a custom front wheel,and avoid covering it with brake disks. if it's primarily a show, bike that may work. If you want to actually ride it much, a front brake is essential.
- Q:I know how to drive a car of manual,automatic and I have my license and I‘m 18 years old. But I was thinking ? Buying a motorcycle because there cheaper and less gas. But driving a motorcycle it‘s going to be my first time. And i know ima have to take courses. But I don‘t know what too chose because motorcycles look interesting, and more funner. But I love cars also. But I have to choose one those transportations . Not two Please give an advice (:
- MOTORCYCLES ARE A LICENSE TO DIE.
- Q:When I apply the brakes, I am hearing a loud, shrieking noise, coming I believe from the front tire area. Can someone please tell me what are the possible reasons for this, what to check, and if it is a problem that a non-mechanic like myself can fix?
- Here's the techniques I use to whip my 960 pound (unloaded) 6 cylinder Kawasaki Voyager dresser around. Lean to the outside of the turn, apply weight to the outside footpeg, keep on the gas and ride the rear brake at the same time and as the others said, look where I'm going, not where I'm at. If I can wrestle my bike around a U turn, then I know you can learn to do the same with yours. Also, find an empty parking lot that's free of gravel and sand and practice going around in ever decreasing circles.
- Q:is there a way to touch/feel/see if disk brakes are worn out?thanks all!
- Q:i live in california. i have a mini chopper half the size of a regular motorcycle and california law says its illegal yet it is much safer than a goped it goes 40 miles an hour has headlight blinkers ect. i am familar with the laws federal and state but they dont make sense considering moped arent freeway safe yet they are allowed on the street legally its not a pocket bike small rice burner type you sit just as high as on a moped practiclly. cansomebody explain it to me why they say these mini choppers are illegal and not safe and gopeds and mopeds are ?
- Mini Chopper Motorcycle
- Q:so i just started riding an 03 dynawide glide harley.any tips on braking, as in , when to use my back breaks and when to use my frontsfor now im heavy on the breaks and only use the fronts when im already going slow or sitting at a light. any newbie advance will be appreciated
- ITS the blind leading the blind. Look at it this way. tyres have a lot more grip now than they did a few years ago. disc brakes work well. If you grab a hand full of front brake you dont lock the front wheel the brakes are good enough to stand the bike on its front wheel SO the rear is doing nothing because its not touching the road FRONT BRAKES ARE 100% OF YOUR STOPPING POWER. if you learn to use the front as above (grab a handfull not lock up) you will be stopping as quickly as possible I learn to do this on every bike I ownpractice it often it saves my life but I do throw the bike down the road now then costs me for new indicators or levers worth the price because I know how to stop in a hurry. GO DO A COURSE worth every cent it costs you
- Q:I bought a used 2007 Honda Shadow vt600cd VLX a few weeks ago. This is my first bike, I want to make sure I keep it maintained properly. However, I did not get an owners manual or service manual with it. What kind of engine oil should I put in it? And my front brake fluid is very low. What kind of brake fluid do I use? thanks.
- 10W40 MOTORCYCLE oil. DOT4 Brake fluid. Good luck and ride safe.
- Q:Can you get a special motorcycle street license for motorcycles 100ccs and under?
- Ah You are in West Palm Beach, Florida. This is good. What age? Whatever. Law, from the State of Florida -- www.flhsmv /dmv/bulletins/200. Definitions: 320.01(27) Motorcycle means: any motor vehicle having a seat or saddle for the use of the rider and designed to travel on not more than three wheels in contact with the ground, but excluding a tractor or a moped. 320.01(28) Moped means … motor rated not in excess of 2 brake horsepower and not capable of propelling the vehicle at a speed greater than 30 miles per hour . not exceed 50 cubic centimeters. Anything over 50cc, or can go over 30 mph, requires the same motorcycle license as any other motorcycle. A moped requires any class of driver's license to be legal on the streets. If you do not have a driver's license, the most you can get is an E-Bike, a bicycle with pedals for human power, with an electric motor that can not do more than 20 mph. BUT only if you are 16 years of age or older. *AND* you will be required to prove you are 16 or older or a cop will impound your bike.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like