Pump head and suction & discharge can be made of cast iron on request too.
- Q:i need to change the water pump in my car?
- You need more estimates - those prices are way (!!!!!) overpriced; keep a gallon jug of water with you at all times and check the radiator fluid level when the engine is cold [NEVER when hot] and get 3 - 5 estimates from different garages
- Q:how to tell if i have a water pump housing leak?
- The water pump a vent designed in the housing that will drip coolant when the water pump seal is blown. Replace the water pump.
- Q:Water pump eliminates air
- First of all, why should exhaust air, pump suction principle is the rotation of the impeller, pump water inside the throw out, and then let the inlet pipe into a vacuum. Then, under the influence of atmospheric pressure, the water pressure is pumped into the pump. Therefore, if the water is not filled, the sealing of the pump is impossible to pump the air inside the evacuation of high vacuum. In other words, do not fill the water, you can not smoke water. You can hear the noise in the pump when the water bubbles under the bottom vacuumThe water doesn't go up because it doesn't have enough vacuum!The reason 1 is because there is no water filling,2, because your pump and water vertical height higher than the pump itself suction stroke.3., the pipeline resistance is too large (including the pipe diameter is too small, elbow and so on)
- Q:Location of water pump?
- it is belt driven pulley near the center of engine, unless mitsu made that one timing belt driven in which case you can't see it with-out dissassembling front part of engine.
- Q:replaced my water pump?
- Your round pressure tank on the cellar may be water logged. Turn off your pump and drain as much of the water out of the air pressure tank in your cellar near the pump as you possibly can. There should be a Shrader (tire valve) valve in the very top of the tank. Pump the pre-charge tank up with 2 lbs. *less (18 lbs.) than the cut-in point of your pump. So far you have nothing invested in your problem. I wish would have told us weather you had a submersible or jet pump. It takes some strong boys to pull a jet pump-foot valve out of your well if that's your problem. Special equipment is needed to pull a submersible pump.
- Q:How does water pumping work?
- Usually they look for an underwater spring or reservoir, then they drill or dig into it. From there, they either instal a pump or use it as a well. As for how it works, refer to water pressure.
- Q:where's the coolant water pump located on a 1999 Honda accord?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: where's the coolant water pump located on a 1999 Honda accord? We've changed the hoses, and thermostat for the radiator. It still leaks coolant but we can't find out where it's leaking from.
- Q:Why should the water inlet of water pump be fitted with reducer?
- In order to reduce the head loss of water pipe, avoid excessive suction vacuum suction pipe, usually larger than the diameter of the pump inlet diameter, must use reducer connection, installation reducer upper level, under the edge of the flow direction is rising, which can avoid the suction pipe does not accumulate gas.
- Q:What is the function of open circulating water pump and shutdown in thermal power plant?
- Open pump and closed pump, circulating water pump seems to be the full name of the pump, the industrial pump is to provide industrial water. Both open and closed pumps provide cooling water on the side of the machine, just because the requirements for water quality are different. Closed water is desalted water, while open water is recycled water.
- Q:How to select the pump model?
- Pump selection parameter:1, lift, if the head is large, the use of multi-stage vertical centrifugal pump, if the head is small, the use of horizontal axial flow centrifugal pump2. Displacement3, suction stroke, if the suction range is short, select the submersible pump, suction distance, select centrifugal pump
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average