Ceiling T Grid / T Bar for Mineral Fiber Ceiling
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 300000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1) Supermarket, marketplace
2) Service station, toll station
3) Underground, air port, bus station
4) School, office, meeting room
1. Convenience in installation, it shortens working time and labor fees.
2. Neither air nor environment pollution while installing. with good effect for space dividing and beautifying.
3. Using fire proof material to assure living safety.
4. Can be installed according to practical demands.
Main Product Features:
1) Surface smoothness and easy cleaning
2) High precision, lighter weight, higher strength, better rigidity
3) Strong corrupt proof, weather proof and chemical
4) Easy to match lamps or other ceiling parts
Q:How many the warranty years of your products?
A:15 years for indoor used,20 years for ourdoor used.
Q:Can you show me the installation instruction?
A:Yes,our engineering department is in charge of helping your installation.any question,you can let me know.
- Q:How do I install dropped ceiling in basement?
- You can go to lowes or homedepo or wherever and they have starter kits and peices you will need. Then you just hang wires from the ceiling down to the grid to hold them up. With a drill shouldnt take too long.
- Q:I'm in the process of finishing my basement and only have the ceiling left to complete. I used metal studs for the framing and am using a metal grid system for a drop ceiling. How should I attach the wall molding to the walls? The manufacturer says to use nails, but that's obviously not an option with the metal studs. Would a drywall screw meant for metal framing work?
- The wall trim only holds the weight of 1/2 of the outermost tile. So, there is not much weight to support. I've successfully attached the wall tile to stucco'ed concrete walls using liquid nails adhesive. I used a couple nails and scrap boards leaning against the wall to hold the angle in place until the glue set. The t-strips are suspended from the ceiling. Since you have drywall, tack the angle in place with enough nails to hold it while the glue sets. Rather than liquid nails, I'd use something white (like RTV) so you don't have to repaint the glue that shows. Also, the RTV will fill in the gap where joint compound makes the wall not flat.
- Q:They're usually square-shaped with grid wire.They usually have lights behind them. I'm looking for only one. Any ideas where I could get one?
- All your big box stores such as Home depot or Lowes will carry them. Any electrical supply house will also carry them. They are most of the time a white or clear plastic. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:What kind of work is the steel keel wall?
- Carpentry will do, there are professional wall and ceiling
- Q:Large area of the hall light steel keel ceiling installation keel how to leveling is the pull line so long how could pull up
- You can use the infrared level, but eventually have to pull the line.
- Q:We have about 25ft high ceiling with 4 HVAC units on the ceiling at our facility. And we have decided to install the ceiling 14ft high drop ceiling to save energy.The contractor extended the air outflow vents from existing units using duct which is about 15ft long.But didn’t connected intake vent from to the new ceiling level to the intake grid on the HVAC unit. He state that free-flow air will go through the existing intake grid on the unit.But I am concerned that the hot air above new drop ceiling will go through the intake grille in summer. Then the HVAC is not going to efficiently be able to generate cool air outflow.
- This is whats know as free air return. The unit does not require duct back to the unit because it utilizes the ceiling space as a plenum. However, you are correct that you will loose some efficiency because in addition to cooling the finished space you will technically be cooling the ceiling space as well, because you are drawing your cooled air back through the ceiling space. Also, there are some code restrictions to be considered. For example anything in the plenum space has to be fire rated. ie.. piping cannot be PVC, t-stat wires need to be plenum rated, etc.. So... the ideal situation would be to duct the return air back to the unit for the best efficiency.
- Q:Do you need a light steel keel or a wooden keel base? If there is, usually light steel keel or wood keel, if it is wood keel, need to brush what paint, fire paint to brush it?
- Need to angle iron (drilling) and stainless steel dry hanging accessories (corner bending. Expansion screws, etc.) AB glue. Not used wood keel for the grassroots.
- Q:I want to know how I can install a suspended ceiling in my basement. There are some things in the way like I show in the video. The camera I was using cant record sound so please use my finger gestures as a guide. 1. Florescent tube light is screwed into the first board shown should I use longer screws and install it so it fits with the suspended ceiling? 2. There are these long black boards that look like supports for the beams these only go half way through the area I want to install the ceiling in should I install from this height?
- A video back at you , should answer all your questions. Any more you have just type how to install suspended ceiling in google up at the top click video, and a bunch will come up covering any questions you have.
- Q:Looking at putting in a drop ceiling...someone said they saw one at Menards that is supposed to fit tight to the rafters...has anyone seen this or used it?? Likes/dislikes??
- I haven't used it, but it does look interesting. I have a basement finishing coming up in the next year or so and this will definitely be on the list of things to check out.
- Q:What year do you think this was taken?
- I think you took it about a week ago.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like