Ceiling T Grid / T Bar for Mineral Fiber Ceiling
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 300000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1) Supermarket, marketplace
2) Service station, toll station
3) Underground, air port, bus station
4) School, office, meeting room
5) Hall, corridor and toilet
1. Convenience in installation, it shortens working time and labor fees.
2. Neither air nor environment pollution while installing. With good effect for space dividing and beautifying.
3. Re-cycled Material which is meet the environment protection policy in the world.
4. Using fire proof material to assure living safety.
5. Can be installed according to practical demands
Main Product Features:
1) Surface smoothness and easy cleaning
2) High precision, rigidity and consistency
3) Strong corrupt proof, weather proof and chemical proof
4) Surface color stable for 10 years' indoor use
5) Flexible suspension system makes it easily installed and disconnected
6) Easy to match ceiling
Q:How many the warranty years of your products?
A:15 years for indoor used,20 years for ourdoor used.
Q:Can you show me the installation instruction?
A:Yes,our engineering department is in charge of helping your installation.any question,you can let me know.
- Q:I have sheetrock on the ceiling of one of my bedrooms. Above the bedroom is a bathroom. I would like to replace the sheetrock ceiling with tiles that are removable, that way I can easily perform maintenance as needed - e.g. if the tub starts leaking, etc. Are there such a thing as removable ceiling tiles? Or a way to use regular ceiling tiles and affix them in a removable manner? I know this can be done with drop ceilings, but I'd rather avoid the loss of headroom caused by installing a drop ceiling.
- I do not know?
- Q:Light steel keel with what cut
- Normally it is a professional cutter, but sometimes someone will use scissors or cutting machine
- Q:Light steel keel ceiling ordinary material how much money a square
- Hanging gypsum board? Count down may be 11,12 dollars look like an ordinary gypsum board 17 a 3.6 square
- Q:This is one of the new low-profile ones that hangs only 1 1/8 below the joists. The main drain PVC pipes all run together at one point next to the foundation (poured, not block) wall. There is about a 5-6' section wide that all hangs about 4-5 below the joist and sticks out 4-5 from the wall. Question is, how do I go about putting the drop ceiling around this mess? Do I build a case for it and block it all in with nice cedar stained wood? I need some suggestions please!
- i would really need to see this for an honest answer. my only suggestion would be to block it all in with cedar like you said, but rather than just blocking it in, why not make a cabinet that is the same measurements as what you would need to block off the eyesore and run it the whole length off the wall or ceiling. this way you would have a long, narrow, and wide cabinet and it wouldnt look like you just covered it up it would also have a functioning purpose.this would be especially useful, if you have children, to keep harmful things out of their grasp.
- Q:Light steel keel dry wall nail and ordinary dry wall nail What is the difference?
- Need to drink good water is our family's body rather than our new house, to parents, their own one, the whole family can use. Pro, you do not install and do not install, and TV will be the same as the rapid popular air conditioning, late installed as early as early morning, early morning health.
- Q:3 meters wide and 6 meters high light steel keel wall how to do? 24 wall
- With two rows of light steel keel side by side to do the wall, in the outside seal gypsum board
- Q:Rush! Light steel keel ceiling how to determine the ball line?
- If you start to find the 50 line has been calculated when these, then you can directly from the 50 line up on the amount, if not counted into, then you must calculate the height of the ceiling, playing 2.8M ceiling height, such as the ground Tiles of tiles, from 50 lines up 2.34M, such as the ground floor of the solid wood floor on the amount of 2.87M] Set the height after the mark, and then according to the mark around the wall around the height of the roof of the ceiling and draw a good keel on the wall, both sides of the first boom from the wall 150mm ~ 300mm, should not be greater than 300mm. From the wall distance of not more than 150mm. The main keel spacing should not be greater than 1200mm, generally in the 800 ~ 1000mm. Pop up the main keel position on it.
- Q:CAD light steel keel how to draw
- First you have to know the type of keel you use. Light steel keel partitions and ceiling have a special node library, Online download, search ceiling details, generally can be found! If it is designed to shape the ceiling, no gallery can be called When you need to draw a node, you can copy the keel legend in the gallery According to the design, other materials to draw their own!
- Q:Commonly used! Is the use of engineering, hope to tell, thank you!
- Keel: refers to the use of light steel made for the ceiling of the main material, which through the screw and the floor phase, used to fix the ceiling or objects.
- Q:I am doing a ceiling tile for my English class. I have 2 differnet background options I want to do. It doesn't matter what background I choose I will put my name and 2013 on it. 1. Just do the whole background with blue glitter 2. Do a texas flag in glitter
- If it the type of tile you can take down from a grid, take it down and outside and use spray paint. If you are handy with masking tape, you can put the design on after you paint the background first.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like