T- Bar Suspended Ceiling Grid for Mineral Fiber Ceiling
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 300000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Aluminum Grid ceiling is one of the materials for ceiling system.It has various patterns and beautiful designs, and could be installed optionally to be more fashionable. Moreover, it's very easy to be installed and disassembled.So these series are your ideal decorating material.
1) Supermarket, marketplace
2) Service station, toll station
3) Underground, air port, bus station
4) School, office, meeting room
5) Hall, corridor and toilet
6) Sport center
7) Office, store, plaza
8) Hotel, restaurant, kitchen
1)easily assemble, fast and convenient for installation/uninstallation.
2)light weight with high strength
3)more elegant in style and beauty, easy match to decoration
4)waterproof, shockproof, rustproof, fire resistance,cauterization-resistance,thermostatic
5)safe, firm and easy to match with all kinds of mineral fiber board, aluminum ceiling and gypsum board
Main Product Features:
1) Surface smoothness and easy cleaning
2) High precision, lighter weight, higher strength, better rigidity
3) Strong corrupt proof, weather proof and chemical
4) Easy to match lamps or other ceiling parts
5) Flexible suspension system make each ceiling tiles easy install and disconnect
6) Various patterns are available according to your needs
Q:How many the warranty years of your products?
A:15 years for indoor used,20 years for ourdoor used.
Q:Can you show me the installation instruction?
A:Yes,our engineering department is in charge of helping your installation.any question,you can let me know.
- Q:Paper gypsum board is B1 grade fireproof material, why installed in the light steel keel can be treated in accordance with A-class fireproof material? Partition wall is to have mineral wool, the ceiling does not seem to need it.
- The fire grade has a description of the fireboard gypsum board for the B1 grade. But the paper gypsum board and light steel keel with the use. It will reach A-level fire. I would like to know whether there is a description of the national standard with the level B1 and light steel keel mix can reach A-level fire. I would like to use woodworking board as a base and light steel keel as a mixture of materials to achieve Class A fire. Whether the State has formal provisions to do so. Or only clearly stipulated that only gypsum board can be used as a mixed material with light steel keel labeled A level. Other materials are not allowed.
- Q:I am renting a retail store space, and there are already 2 in ceiling speakers in one room, and several spots in another room where they removed ceiling mounted speakers. All of the wiring is still there and meets up in one convenient spot. How do I connect the exisiting two speakers to an audio source and add other speakers? Any recommendations on cheap ceiling mountable speakers for the second room?
- There are a number of methods, however be mindful there are copyright payments required when song is played in a commercial institution. Some small retailers get an exemption for enjoying tune out of a portable 'boombox' radio like device, but using multiple audio system will not be included through the exemption. The cheapest supply of retail retailer track is from satellite tv for pc vendors as they incorporate the performance royalty in the month-to-month fee, and the furnished receiver is enough for many small installations.
- Q:What are the meanings of the letters in the CB, DB CS, DF DM of the light steel keel? Seeking different people to explain ah
- (50 * 19 * 0.5, 50 * 20 * 0.6, 60 * 27 * 0.6), DB: Ceiling keel is not on the people (including the ceiling bearing keel: 38 * 12 * 1.0 and ceiling cover keel)
- Q:U-type and C-type light steel keel purposes
- U-shaped keel stone keel, fixed in the walls around;
- Q:Commonly used! Is the use of engineering, hope to tell, thank you!
- The main types are as follows: U-shaped keel: 25 * 19 * 0.5,50 * 19 * 0.5,50 * 20 * 0.6,60 * 27 * 0.6; T-keel: the main keel 24 * 38 * 0.3 * 0.27,24 * 32 * 0.3 * 0.27,14 * 32 * 0.3 * 0.27,16 * 40 * 0.36, secondary keel 24 * 28 * 0.3 * 0.27,24 * 25 * 0.3 * 0.27,14 * 25 * 0.3 * 0.27; H-keel 20 * 20 * 0.3; V-keel: carrying keel 20 * 37 * 0.8, cladding keel 49 * 19 * 0.45.
- Q:Light steel keel gypsum board wall how much money a square meter. Standard type. There are about a thousand square meters.
- Clear package or a large bag, purse 25 package 60
- Q:Light steel keel d60 and u60 What is the difference?
- D60 may be the ceiling 60 bearing keel specifications: DC60 * 27 * 1.2, may also be the ceiling 60 cover keel specifications: DC60 * 27 * 0.6 U refers to the keel shape shape, the general ceiling 38 carrying keel and ceiling 50 bearing keel are U-shaped, but the ceiling 60 bearing keel should be C-type, the general manufacturers do not strictly according to the standard to put 60 bearing keel is also promoted to U Type became U60
- Q:What year do you think this was taken?
- The flat-top cap implies 1920-1940, but the acoustic grid ceiling and cheap paneling is pretty much a giveaway. To make it look older, you need to have less distinction between light and dark. Note that older photographs had fewer gradients in them unless they were the incredibly expensive kind of photos. Also, you'll need to get rid of that background. Paneling didn't come around until after the depression, and the first paneling didn't have that faux wood look. often, in an older house, you would see a plain colored wall, crown molding between the wall and ceiling with hand-made texturing on the ceiling itself. Newer houses from back then were beginning to have Sheetrock, all in plain color with no trim or crown, but that paneling has to go to give some date to the pic. Older pictures also have a bit of fading on the edges. Sometimes it's darker toward the edges (because of the camera and film developing techniques of the day), and sometimes it was lighter on the edges due to bad exposure in the darkroom.
- Q:Light steel keel do hanging cabinet please
- With the continuous improvement of the consumption level and consumption habits of the ever-changing, light steel keel, gypsum board has become an increasingly important role in building decoration, which gives the ceiling industry to provide a broad space for development.
- Q:Light steel keel ldu, cb, ldc, cs what it means
- Light steel keel according to the use of hanging keel and cut keel, according to cross-section of the form of V-type, C-type, T-type, L-keel. (1) product specifications series of keel main specifications are divided into Q50, Q75 and Q100. The main specifications of the ceiling keel are divided into D38, D45, D50 and D60. (2) Product marking method The marking order of light steel keel is: product name, code, width of section shape, height, thickness of steel plate and standard number. Such as cross-sectional shape of "C" type, width of 50mm, height of 15mm, steel plate thickness of 1. Smm of the ceiling keel marked as: building light steel keel DC 5 0 XIS XI. SGBllg sl (3) the appearance of quality light steel keel shape to be smooth, angular, cut not allowed to affect the use of burrs and deformation. Galvanized layer is not allowed to have skin, from the tumor, shedding and other defects. For corrosion, damage, dark spots, pitting and other defects, according to the provisions of the method should be tested in accordance with the provisions of Table 2-81. Appearance quality inspection, should be 0.5m away from the product under the conditions of bright light, the visual inspection. Light steel keel surface should be galvanized rust, the double-sided galvanized: excellent products not less than 120g / m * m, first-class goods is not less than 100g / m * m, qualified products not less than 80g / m *
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like