AR GLASSFIBRE CHOPPED STRAND
AR GLASSFIBRE CHOPPED STRAND is a high integrity AR glassfibre chopped strand designed for use in dry mix systems or other
premixing processes for subsequent moulding into a GRC component.
This kind of chopped strand has a sizing system optimised for abrasion resistance and strand integrity during blending with dry materials .The low-tex strand permits efficient reinforcement at low dosages .It is particularly suited to the preparation of pre-bagged mixes of special mortars or renders .It may also be used in the manufacture by precasting of standard GRC components.
AR: Alkali Resistant
C: Continuous fibre
15 : Filament diameter
98: Tex of strand
12mm: strand length available
L: ZrO2 content 14.5%
H: ZrO2 content 16.7%
Good liquidity and integrity
Excellent alkali resistant and durability
been approved by Sheffied University,UK.
Tex of strand(tex)
AR GLASSFIBRE CHOPPED STRAND are packed in vacuum polythene bag. Each polythene bag is identified by an individual label. HUIERJIE chopped strands are white coloured but an orange or blue colour is used on labels to aid identification.
Strand length available(mm)
Packing specification (mm)
Each pallet has 14 levels ,4 bags /level,totally 56 polythene bag;
The complete pallet is enclosed in polythene and identified with two labels.
For sea transport, a maximum of 20 pallets (on two levels) may be loaded in a 20 foot container, total net weight is approximately 16 tonnes.
Road vehicle: Up to 18 pallets, total net weight 14.4 tonnes.
AR GLASSFIBRE CHOPPED STRAND should be stored dry in their original packaging, the best conditions being at a temperature of between 15°C -35°C and at a relative humidity of between 35% -65%. If the product is stored at low temperature (below 15°C) it is advisable to condition in the workshop for 24 hours before use to prevent condensation.
- Q:What is cement called with no rocks?
- Table 1: Typical Concrete Mix Component Percent by weight Portland cement 12% Sand 34% Crushed stone 48% Water 6%
- Q:i want to put a receptacle onto my kitchen what step will i have to go by i want to run my wire under cement.?
- I would have to say your probably choosing the hardest way to do this, If your house is new it could be post tension, don't cut this, cables under high tension! might be easier to go through walls and do a little drywall repair.but if you insist on concrete cutting, wet saw at rental yard lots of water and mess, jack hammer to break and remove concrete. Have fun. Don't forget to protect the receptacle with a Ground fault circuit interrupter, required in kitchens, National Electric Code
- Q:How to check content cement & concrete? What do we increase strength of concrete ?
- ...do the concrete cube test.....different countries have different standards... ,,generally...the cement acts as the bonding agent for the concrete mixture..and thus the main factor that determines the resistant factor to resist compression...
- Q:Does anyone know a quick recipe for cement boots??
- Cement Boots: (yields 1 serving) 2 parts Bada 1 part Bing Splash of Capish Mix with ice and strain into a bucket. Garnish with foot.
- Q:RE cement-based polystyrene particles outside the wall insulation system and powder polystyrene particles external wall insulation system materials What is the difference
- Adhesive powder polystyrene particles external wall insulation system, is a technical system collectively, any kind of polystyrene insulation mortar made of external wall insulation system can be called powder polystyrene particles external wall insulation system
- Q:Does portland cement is good or not to the environment?
- cement is neither good nor bad in the environment making it gives off C02, using it takes the C02 Back CaCo3 + heat= CaO + C02 (cement) CaO + H20 + C02 = CaC03 (concrete) Planting lots of trees takes C02 out of the atmosphere
- Q:Portland cement or what?
- Portland cement is the base for all types of concrete and mortar mixes. Some have lime added for adhesion for brick and block work, others have latex additives for strength. There's no way to tell without the label.
- Q:Does lenolium stick to cement?
- Sure it will stick, just make sure you use the right type of adhesive.
- Q:Why does paper cement have that odor ?
- Are you referring to rubber cement ? If so, the odor is coming from the solvents that keep it semi-liquid until it dries: often n-hexane or n-heptane can be harmful if inhaled. There are substitutes that are latex based as well as Polyvinyl acetate (PVA) glues like Elmers that have far less hazard.
- Q:What is a good pair of shoes for working on a cement floor?
- Soft rubber soles. They will wear out faster but will save your knees and feet. If you stand in one place very long also add a rubber mat to the floor. The more cushioning the better.
Glasser, a well-known reinforced glass fiber production enterprise. Our main products scope involves glass fiber series, environmental protection filter series,engineering plastic series precious metal products, raw materials and so on.
Our company manufactures various glass fiber products, including Alkali-free glass fiber rovings, Alkali-free chopped strand, Alkali jet yarn, Alkali textile yarn,Alkali chopped strand and Alkali glassfiber scrim .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range