Specifications of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
1.AR Fiberglass Chopped Strand for GRC
2.Good mechanical properties
3.Low static,good flowability
Description of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
ARG chopped strand is designed to use in dry mix systems or other premixing processes GRC(Glassiber reinforced concret).Such as drainage channels, cable troughs, meter boxes, wall cladding panels or in architectural applications such as decorative screen walling, etc.
AR fiberglass chopped strands for GRC is with AR fiberglass roving for GRC to be chopped into certain length:
--ZrO2 content: 14.5%, 16.7%
--Filament diameter: 15um
--Yarn density: 2400tex
--Chopped length: 3mm, 6mm,12mm
Properties of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
--Good liquidity and high integrity
--Excellent alkali resistant and durability
Package of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
20kgs/kraft bag, 50 bags/pallet, 20 pallets/20'FCL(on 2 levels), total net weight for 18 tons.
Storage of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Concrete:
AR fiberglass chopped strand should be stored dry in their original package, the best conditions being at a temperature of between 15 and 35, and at a relative humidity of between 35 and 65%. If the product is stored at low temperature (below 15), it is advisable to condition in the workshop for 24 hours before use to prevent condensation.
- Q:What is water cement ratio?
- it should be on the cement bag or bucket your purchased but a .45 - .50 to 1 part cement is optimal for normal to intense weather conditions. Rule of thumb: Durability increases the less permeable the concrete mix is. Strength improves with lower water cement ratios. Check the 1997 Uniform Building Code if you want real specifics. Good Luck
- Q:Business license to increase the scope of business how to handle the cement
- Cement included in the building materials, the sale of cement without approval
- Q:No tile how to paint cement board in shower?
- get ins chool
- Q:what is hair cement ?
- Hair cement is a thick glue like substance thats hold your hair up sronger than gel and moose
- Q:Is building a building, what kind of building materials is better? For example, how much steel, what type of cement, how the ratio should pay attention to what?
- 5 the main line of 6 square brand you look at the water pipe 7 layer of PVC can be recommended Hua plastic wire line DN20 also recommended Huasheng self-built housing in the countryside should pay attention to fire, also Do the foundation of the time do not forget to do a good job to control the pile foundation 7 layer of a super-flow pile can be as much as you see your building area and the earthquake level of the general level of a layer of about 300 square More than 30 pieces of pile to get a dozen about 18 meters (in fact, but also to see your soil, but generally 18 meters almost) the above description is actually nonsense 7 layer suggest you find a team to do you out of the material they do Labor and labor saving time of course you can not do it yourself
- Q:what is the Density of Port land cement, and which material is mostly use in cement.?
- Typical constituents of Portland cement are CaO: 61-67%; SiO2: 19-23%; Al2O3: 2.5-6%; Fe2O3: 0-6%; various sulfates: 1.5-4.5%. Also, after hardening, Portland cement will slowly absorb CO2 from the atmosphere to form insoluble CaCO3. The density is 1510 kg/m^3 in bags, or 3150 kg/m^3 in mix design.
- Q:Does wearing snowboard boots on the cement damage them?
- Like any footwear, they will wear out by walking on cement eventually. I would recommend not walking on cement too much with them since it will make the bottoms smooth and lose their grip and might slide a bit in your bindings. If you can, wear a pair of shoes and carry your boots. If this is too big of a hassle, just keep doing what you're doing. It won't be a big deal unless you're a very good boarder and the smallest things make a difference
- Q:Why is my Portland Cement gray?
- If you didn't use a concrete primer before doing your patch work, you will not have to worry about the color, because it will disappear.
- Q:Cement Needed for Porcelain Tile?
- sounds fishy to me...portland cement is only 10.00 a bag...
- Q:The Ortho had to put Ketac cement on my molars to keep me from biting down on braces but it hurts alot ?
- I had cement put on molars too, to stop top and bottom brackets clashing. Are you definitely sure it's the cement which hurts, because it's not meant to? And chewing, despite feeling no pain, will be quite hard, that won't go away until the cement is removed. Edit: Not to sound a little big-headed, but I think it's purely because the brace is doing its work. Your back teeth, molars especially, hurt a lot longer than the other teeth. I've had top and bottom braces, and in both instances, the back, bigger teeth have hurt for a good week longer than the rest. I'd advise you sit it out till this Sunday. If the pain continues, or hasn't softened, I'd seek help then. But I have honestly found that big back teeth hurt especially more.
Reinforced,It is a real alkali resistent glassfibre enterprise of largest scale, most advanced technology and highest outupt in China. After the newly broadened AR glassfibre tank furnace with production capacity of 10000 Tons/ year being put into production, we will be the China largest, world second largest AR glassfibre professional producer in total output.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Southern Europe 10%
Northern Europe 10%
Central America 10%
Western Europe 10%
Eastern Asia 10%
Mid East 30%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range