Introduction of AR Glass Fiber Chopped Strand- Zirconia 16.5%:
AR glassfiber is one kind of concrete fiber used for spary up or mechanical continuous formed GRC, such as formwork roof board, decoration panel, garden feature. It has widely used in tunnel, mine shaft, protect slop, spray-up roving for reinforcement surface and tip of wall.
Technical Data of AR Glass Fiber Chopped Strand- Zirconia 16.5%:
AR- FIBERGLASS CHOPPED STRAND
COMBUSTIBLE MATTER CONTENT
IN CONPLIANCE WITH JC/T572-2002
- Q:is a cemented wall an insulator?why?or how?
- it absorb energy... such as heat..force or pressure ..
- Q:pls any one give safety tips for cement dust allergy ?
- 1)Tell your father not to near the cement dust2)As told by another answerer prevention is better than qure, prevent dust entering in to lungs, nowadays there is a cloth sellin ''non woven'' cloth buy and use it as mask which gives pure air for inhaling, when your father want to go near the dust ask him to tie it over the nose.
- Q:what are cement,sand and stone quantities in a concrete mix of 1:2:4?
- 1 part cement 2 parts sand 4 gravel, thats your mix.
- Q:Cement silo opening clogged?
- If you fit a valve to the opening and remove the bag through the open valve, then you can close the valve. You will need to check on the valve type
- Q:why must people who work with cement be cautios?
- The cement is somwhat caustic (not as bad as something like sodium hydroxide, but still able to damage skin on prolonged and/or repeated contact). Both the dry powder and the mixed cement can cause problems: the powder poofs everywhere when empting cement bags and during the initial stages of mixing. It can get inhaled and get on the skin. In both cases, there is moisture present from the body to react and form the semi-caustic mixture. In the case of the already mixed cement, when laying blocks, brick or using a cement pump etc, it is almost impossible to keep from getting splattered with the wet material. Since this type of construction work is often done day after day, a relatively modest amount of skin irritation/damage each day can have cumulative effects and really get to be a problem.
- Q:The different meaning of Cement Clinker and Clinker?
- Clinker is ground (usually with the addition of a little calcium sulfate) to become Portland cement. It may also to be interground with other active ingredients to produce: blastfurnace slag cement pozzolanic cement silica fume cement Clinker, if stored in dry conditions, can be kept for several months without appreciable loss of quality. Because of this, and because it can easily be handled by ordinary mineral handling equipment, clinker is traded internationally in large quantities. The freight cost is much lower than that for the equivalent amount of finished cement. Cement manufacturers purchasing clinker grind it as an addition to their own clinker at their cement plants. Manufacturers also ship clinker to grinding plants in areas where cement-making raw materials are not available. Happy Holidays !
- Q:How much cement, water, and aggregates do we need?
- Total volume of the mould is pi r^2 h = 3.14159 (30.48) (15.24)^2 cm^3 = 22240 cm^3 The usual practice is to dry-blend the solids before adding the water, but I'm going to assume you really mean that the water amount is 1/2 the cement amount (not 1/2 the amount of total solids). You really need only enough water to make the mixture workable, but if 1/2 the cement is the correct amount of water, then the needed quantities are water 22240/15 = 1483 cc = 1.483 liters cement 44480/15 = 2965 cc (dry) sand 44480/5 = 8896 cc gravel 44480/5 = 8896 cc total = 22240 cc Probably best to mix up a bit extra of all the dry stuff in case the amt of water needed turns out to be less than you think.
- Q:Is plastic cement safe to use in fish ponds?
- White Portland cement is lower alkalinity than regular Portland. You can get it at most brickyard and stucco suppliers. Plastic cement may have a different expansion/contraction coefficient from concrete and mortar. It is very likely to pop off as temperatures change in the pond if that coefficient is too different.
- Q:Does anyone know how to remove cement off tile borders?
- If you have grout then it seems likely you have ceramic tiles. You can easily remove extra cement by using a rotary brass brush in an electric drill. You can buy them at most hardware stores. Use light pressure, low speed, and a bit of patience to remove the cement. When all of the large parts are gone, then clean the remaining bits with a bit of extra fine steel wool and a kitchen cleanser, such as Ajax or Comet. The brush may leave some dark marks, especially if you overheat the contact area: these will usually disappear with the cleanser.
- Q:Hi, I am having an extension put on the side of my house and bought some cement last year, however it is hard?
- BOB has it in one. It has gone-off with the natural moisture in the air, a builder would not even consider using it, as it is now useless.
Confiber, a well-known enterprise specializes in the manufacturer of Alkaline-resistant glass fiber. Our business scope mainly includes: Alkali-resistant spray Roving, Alkali-resistant chopped strand, Alkali-resistant glass fiber scrim, etc.
Our company takes "quality first, credit supreme, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range