AR-Glass fiber chopped strand
1) Pre-mixed chopped strand
It has excellent properties with alkali redsistance,stiffness,bundle-state,ageing-proof .Mixed 20 minutes in cement at 50rpm,can still keep good bundle state,will not dispersed to filaments.
It is a high integrity AR glass fibre chopped strand designed for use in the reinforcement of concrete ,renders and mortars.It may be added to conventional mixes either on site or by preblending with other dry mix components .The low-tex strand permits efficient reinforce ment at low dosages . They are particularly suited to the modification of standard concrete mixes for floor screeds and slabs , and for the preparation of prebagged mixes of special mortars and renders.
2) Water-dispersed chopped strand
Applied with water-dispersed size,the strand will disperse well to filaments in water in10 seconds , and also disperse fast,appliance amount less,enlarge strength.
It is typically used at a low level of addition to preventcracking & improve the performance of ready mix concrete , floor screeds , renders or other special mortar mixes . It can be used for surface crack - proof of GRC products.
Package: Packed in kraft paper bag,20kg per bag,40 bags a pallet,net weight 800kg,20 pallets in a 20 feet container,net weight about 16 tons.Also packing with customers' requirement.
Recommend using quantity: 1%-3% of the weight of solid matter.
- Q:Is hydraulic cement the best to repair cracks, holes in empty pool?
- Mix a small amount of hydraulic cement according to the directions on the container, then apply it to the crack to seal it up and prevent water from leaking out during the rest of the patching operation. Make sure that the cement goes into the crack itself, and not just over the top to get the best seal.
- Q:What is the ratio of cement to sand to make concrete?
- Balakrishnan is suitable. basically i desire to intricate on it. What he means by using a million:3:6 and a million:2:4 is one area of Cement, 2 or 3 factors of sand and 6 or 4 factors of overwhelmed stone. it particularly relies upon on the point for which the concrete is used. frequently a million:3:6 is used for flooring with super length overwhelmed stone (40 mm nominal length), a million:2:4 is used for columns, beams, roof slabs etc. the blend a million:a million.5:3 is used for water tanks.
- Q:why are cement factories important for the economics in uae?
- cement is one of many things that are necessary for oil production and all construction.
- Q:Can I lay cement backer board over concrete to achieve the desired height before laying ceramic tile?
- I think that would work to attach it using thinset. If it were a wood subfloor, you would attach it with deck screws. But, you should then use a leveling compound over it to level it all off and give the thinset that holds the tile something to adhere to. You should also put a slipsheet over the leveling compound. That will allow the tile and the concrete/hardy backer to expand and contract at different rates, which will prevent tile and grout cracking due to thermal expansion.
- Q:how do you make pvc cement not dry?
- I am assuming your talking about it drying in the can. If that's what happened then there is no way to bring it back. just throw it away and get a new can at the hardware store, walmart, or any lumber store. It is only a few $$
- Q:Ideas on painting cement block?
- For your walls, first use one or two coats of a good quality primer followed by one or two finish coats. The best paint for the floor is an Epoxy paint. Your home store can recommend something for your specific conditions.
- Q:Portland cement or what?
- If it's a concrete or mortar mix; it is what it is. It doesn't sound as if it's only portand cement which would be almost white. If it's in a tub and not a sack, it might be something like DryLok for sealing a masonry wall. Check to see if your basement walls have a sandy texture; this may be the leftover.
- Q:South Building Materials Sandstone Cement, mostly transported by the canal from the north. Real estate downturn, will have an impact on the shipping of building materials?
- Geographic bias in the local procurement, line of sight not only for the door that one or two cities, the province of outsiders to see this issue in the future was misled
- Q:what kind of gloves do i use to handle cement?
- Just about any rubber gloves will do, but get a decent weight. I appreciate that you don't want to react with the cement, but that's not the problem. Cement/concrete will just suck the moisture right out of your flesh. People who get drenched in concrete get 2nd and 3rd degree burns sometimes. Cement is not meant to be manipulated by bare hands - it can be really bad.
- Q:Cement and its early uses and terms?
- Cement used in construction is characterized as hydraulic or non-hydraulic.It is uncertain where it was first discovered that a combination of hydrated non-hydraulic lime and a pozzolan produces a hydraulic mixture (see also: Pozzolanic reaction), but concrete made from such mixtures was first used on a large scale by Roman engineers.They used both natural pozzolans (trass or pumice) and artificial pozzolans (ground brick or pottery) in these concretes.
Glasser, a well-known reinforced glass fiber production enterprise. Our main products scope involves glass fiber series, environmental protection filter series,engineering plastic series precious metal products, raw materials and so on.
Our company manufactures various glass fiber products, including Alkali-free glass fiber rovings, Alkali-free chopped strand, Alkali jet yarn, Alkali textile yarn,Alkali chopped strand and Alkali glassfiber scrim .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range