Features of Fused Cast Alumina Crundum Brick For Glass Furnace
The typical glass contact materials for the end zones of furnaces when glass quality is the priority : TV Glass, high quality
ab Alumina TY-M: The typical glass contact materials for the end zones of furnaces (working-end, feeder channels) when glass quality is the priority : TV Glass, high quality container glass, float glass.
a Alumina TY-A: The typical glass contact materials for the end zones of furnaces (working-end, feeder channels) when glass quality is the priority : TV Glass, high quality container glass, float glass.
|Physical and chemical index:|
|FUSED CAST Alumina|
|Chemical Composition||Al2O3|| ||%||94||93||98.5|
|Crystallographic||a-Al2O3|| || ||44||0||90|
|b-Al2O3|| || ||55||99||4|
|Vitreous Phase|| || ||1||1||6|
- Q:pls any one give safety tips for cement dust allergy ?
- Your father could already be suffering from mild bronchitis and if he continues to inhale the powders from cement could cause emphysema to acute lung disease. A tiny dust that may enter our air sacs can be very devastating and can create problems with our breathing comfort. It can also affect his kidneys and bloodstream since pure oxygen from the air we breath are lessened. If he can't wear face masks then your father should provide a good ventilating fan as exhaust to drive out the cement dust inside the room or from the place he works. Remember that an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.
- Q:A horror movie about being people being locked in an underground room and buried in wet cement?
- I watched this a few nights ago on On Demand (for free) and plan to watch it several more times if possible. The movie does open with a little girl sealed inside walls, then cement begins pouring in. The scene cuts away just as only her face is out of the muck~a very chilling moment!
- Q:Which way is better to install steel posts for a fence, pounding them in or cementing?
- Depending on your climate you have to set the posts in concrete below the frost line.Post in concrete will last at least fifty years.
- Q:what is the definition of cement?
- cement is a binder, a substance which sets and hardens independently, and can bind other materials together
- Q:do all towns ask for a road bond to bring a cement truck in?
- Is this 'bond' a form of insurance? It sounds as if the roads in your area are less than adequate to support heavy trucks and the village is trying to protect themselves from the expense of repairing the road. You don't say where in the world you are so this may loose something in the translation.
- Q:building a pond, instead of pond liner using cement, will this work?
- The concrete will invariably crack at some point. It might be two years down the road; it might be ten. But it will crack and it will leak.
- Q:How to stabilize wooden columns to cement columns?
- If the wooden columns are square and a standard size, use a bracket designed for deck construction. They are made of galvanized sheet steel and are bolted down to the concrete in the center. Look into an epoxy product (maybe 3M) that will allow you to use a stud to hold the steel bracket in the concrete. Often, cracks occur in a narrow column if an old fashioned lag anchor or lag type stud is used.
- Q:is cement a natural resource?
- Additionally, you need to mine sand and gravel to make concrete
- Q:Knowing that cement is the powder that makes concrete, would i say a cement drive way or concrete drive way?
- concrete. cement is just the stuff that bonds the concrete.
- Q:sand and cement to brick/block ratio?
- how much sand and cement to lay 1000 8x16 Blocks
We regard every inquiry as your trust; we regard every order as inspection to our products and credit; we regard every requirement as the motivation to improve our service. We wholeheartedly welcome customers from both at home and abroad to visit us to discuss cooperation and seek common development. We believe that our company is your most reliable partner and friend.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average