Specifications of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Reinforced Concrete:
Instruction of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Reinforced Concrete:
Our Alkali Resistant Glassfiber Chopped Strand is designed for using in dry mix systems or other premixing processes GRC(Glassiber reinforced cement). Such as drainage channels, cable troughs, meter boxes, wall cladding panels or in architectural applications such as decorative screen walling, etc.
Properties of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Reinforced Concrete:
--Good liquidity and high integrity
--Excellent alkali resistant
Package of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Reinforced Concrete:
20kgs/kraft bag, 50 bags/pallet, 20 pallets/20'FCL(on 2 levels), total net weight is approximately 18 tons.
Other packing methods are available, according to customers' requirements.
Storage of AR Glassfiber Chopped Strand for Reinforced Concrete:
AR fiberglass chopped strand should be stored dry in their original package, the best conditions being at a temperature of between 15 and 35, and at a relative humidity of between 35 and 65%. If the product is stored at low temperature (below 15), it is advisable to condition in the workshop for 24 hours before use to prevent condensation.
- Q:using cement in construction...........?
- Cement is produced with the main purpose of binding aggregate (sand or gravel) to make concrete or mortar. The aggregate adds to the strength of the mixture. Romans used a similar mixture to what we use today and a lot of it is still standing strong.
- Q:Is dry cement powder dangerous.?
- Yes. My son worked at a job that required handling of dry cement for about 2 years. He ended up having some sinus cavities reemed out due to the inhalation of the dry cement dust.
- Q:How much cement board should you put in an alcove shower/tub area?
- === cement board in the entire shower area and waterproof that with walls of tile === the green board is to prohibit the growth of mold in the bathroom and if you have gutted the entire room then it is best that you do the walls of the bathroom with green
- Q:how to remove white cement?
- Only way is to use a hammer and chisel. It would have been easier if you said what the white cement was on. Is it a driveway? or cement splattered on something.
- Q:why must people who work with cement be cautios?
- The cement is somwhat caustic (not as bad as something like sodium hydroxide, but still able to damage skin on prolonged and/or repeated contact). Both the dry powder and the mixed cement can cause problems: the powder poofs everywhere when empting cement bags and during the initial stages of mixing. It can get inhaled and get on the skin. In both cases, there is moisture present from the body to react and form the semi-caustic mixture. In the case of the already mixed cement, when laying blocks, brick or using a cement pump etc, it is almost impossible to keep from getting splattered with the wet material. Since this type of construction work is often done day after day, a relatively modest amount of skin irritation/damage each day can have cumulative effects and really get to be a problem.
- Q:how do i get spray paint off cement?
- try a spray on oven cleaner. i don't know if it will work on cement, but i know it takes paint off of metal and other things. i know brake fluid will take the paint off of your car, but i think that would stain the cement. sorry i couldn't be more help. or maybe just plain old paint thinner, or acetone (fingernail polish remover).
- Q:How do I cut hardiebacker cement board once it is already installed on wall?
- Hello Gregory and congratulations on the new range hood! My response is somewhat low-tech but may minimize the dust created when working with the cement board. You will remove the 42” board in section to take out the 1-1/2” width while working between the installed cabinets. Using a scorer or utility knife (a large razor will work also), cut along the 42” length several times – you may need to score it 5 or 6 times to get a deep enough cut through the ½” thickness. Every 6” or so make a vertical cut to minimize the stress on the cement board. Use a chisel and hammer to pop out the 1-1/2” width – you may even be able to “pop” (pull the board out towards yourself) in deeply cut sections. Best wishes on your kitchen project.
- Q:How long before i can dive on newly poored cement?
- You should never dive on cement. It hurts like a bastard.
- Q:Black cement, white cement. 【Building materials industry】 how to manage the warehouse ah? Out of the inventory is always how much less. As well as out of the library form is how?
- There are a lot of management software, huh, huh, you can find someone to help you do a software, you can also own in the network rafts destroyed stalk slander flying rub on the Shan River search. I have a software, but I do not want to give you.
- Q:dimension of a standard cement bag?
- Cement Bag Size
Reinforced,It is a real alkali resistent glassfibre enterprise of largest scale, most advanced technology and highest outupt in China. After the newly broadened AR glassfibre tank furnace with production capacity of 10000 Tons/ year being put into production, we will be the China largest, world second largest AR glassfibre professional producer in total output.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Southern Europe 10%
Northern Europe 10%
Central America 10%
Western Europe 10%
Eastern Asia 10%
Mid East 30%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range