AR-glass 12mm Chopped strands for Glass fiber Reinforced Concrete GRC
|CCS13-12-571 ZrO2 16.5% |
| Various Tests||ISO ACCEPTED STANDARDS|| TEST RESULTS|
| Conducted||ISO Standard No.||ISO Standard Value||Average Value||Passed ? / Yes or No|
|Chop Length|| ISO 1888 — 1996||12±1.5||12.23 ||Yes|
| Moisture Content || ISO 3344 — 1997||≤0.15||0.10 ||Yes|
| Combustible Content || ISO 1887 — 1995||1.50±0.20||1.42||Yes|
| Test Conditions|| Testing Temperature||15°C|| Relative Humidity ||62%|
|CCS13-24-571 ZrO2 16.5% |
| Various Tests||ACCEPTED STANDARDS||TEST RESULTS|
| Conducted||Standard No.||Standard Value||Average Value||Passed ? / Yes or No|
|Choppability||ISO 1889 — 1997||≥98||100.0 ||Yes|
|Chop Length|| ISO 1888 — 1996||24±1.5||24.32 ||Yes|
| Moisture Content ||ISO 3344 — 1997||≤0.15||0.07 ||Yes|
| Combustible Matter||ISO 1887 — 1995||1.50±0.20||1.55 ||Yes|
| Content (%)|
| Test Conditions|| Testing Temperature||26°C||Relative Humidity||60%|
the product is made by cutting the E glass fiberglass strand and treated with special reinforcing silane size on surface.it is designed to reinforce PA,PP,PE ect.thermoplastic
1 ZrO2 16.5%
2 low static
3 excellent dispersion
4 excellent flowability
5 excellent compatible with resin
6 high product intensity
7 good strand integrity
Has the world's largest profession manufacturer of glass fiber
Has been in terms of size, technology, markets and profitability in a leading position
we are try to keep our prices competitive as per market trend
we are confident that you will be satisfied with our various services
and wide range of products with good quality.
We believe in customer satisfaction, so we offer discounts and incentives to our valued
customers frequently throughout year.
- Q:what is the name of the cement used to build bridges?
- Usually Portland cement in a mixture of sand, gravel and water.
- Q:Cement Statue Finish Restore?
- I assume that your stature is outside, but if it's inside that will be even better. I have a cement bird bath with a stature of a lady in the middle that time had worn badly. While not valuable, it came from my wife's mother and she wanted it fixed. I repaired it using motar mix from the building supply store. However the finish was not as good as the original. If your stature is inside and you want a professional finish, you may want to try Bondo or something similar and paint it after repairs. Good luck.
- Q:how is cement made? and what is the chemical formula?
- A cement is a binder, a substance that sets and hardens independently, and can bind other materials together. it was made from crushed rock with burnt lime as binder. Cement (as in Portland type cements) is made by heating limestone to 1450 degrees C, then grinding the result into fine powder and adding a small amount of clay. When mixed with sand, stones, or other aggregates, the result is concrete. Cement hardens by hydration, absorption of water, and not by drying. Chemical Formula for cement i think its 3CaO SiO2 Go to this link... this may help you to find you a better answer elearning.vtu.ac.in/Programme%2016/ENotes/ConcreteTechnology/Unit1-RVR/Unit1-L2-RVR.pdf
- Q:asbestos cement pipe laying procedure?
- AWWA Products Work Practices for Asbestos–Cement Pipe Following the work practices demonstrated in this practical handbook when installing or maintaining asbestos–cement pipe can help limit the release of airborne asbestos fibers—a critical concern. This reference summarizes the OSHA Asbestos Construction Standard and presents recommended work practices developed through experience, study, and field testing. Chapter headings cover shipping, receiving, handling, storage, and assembly; unacceptable work practices; and housekeeping and waste disposal considerations. Essential reading for engineers, managers, and crews alike. Edition: 1995, Softbound, 17 pp. ISBN 0-89867-795-5; Catalog Number 20406. Waternet® Keywords: ASBESTOS CEMENT PIPE Your Price: $ 27.00
- Q:A bag of cement weighing 350 N hangs in equilibrium from three wires as suggested in the figure below.?
- The tension in the third wire is equal to the weight of the bag of cement. The sum of the vertical components of the tension in each of the other wires is equal to the tension in the third wire. So, the sum of the vertical components of the tension in each of the other wires is equal the weight of the bag of cement. Vertical component = T * sin θ For the left wire, vertical component = T1 * sin 61 For the right wire, vertical component = T2 * sin 41 Eq#1: T1 * sin 61 + T2 * sin 41 = 350 Since the system is in equilibrium, the magnitude of the horizontal components of the tension in each of the other wires is equal. Horizontal component = T * cos θ Eq#2: T1 * cos 61 = T2 * cos 41 T1 = T2 * cos 41/cos 61 Substitute (T2 * cos 41/cos 61) for T1 in Eq#1, and solve for T2. T2 * cos 41/cos 61 * sin 61 + T2 * sin 41 = 350 T2 * (cos 41/cos 61 * sin 61 + sin 41) = 350 T2 = 350 ÷ (cos 41/cos 61 * sin 61 + sin 41) = 173.4741944 N This is approximately 173.5 N Substitute 173.4741944 for T2 in Eq#1 and solve for T1. Eq#1: T1 * sin 61 + 173.4741944 * sin 41 = 350 T1 = (350 – 173.4741944 * sin 41) ÷ sin 61 = 270.0495844 N This is approximately 270 N. To check this answer, substitute both answers in Eq#2: T1 * cos 61 = T2 * cos 41 270 * cos 61 = 173.5 * cos 41 131 = 131 This proves that the tensions are correct! I hope that my work has helped you understand how to solve this type of problem.
- Q:Why don't famous people get burns when they make handprints in cement?
- Ummm... you don't get burns when touching wet cement...
- Q:how bad is cement dust for you?
- its bad, you should be using a face mask, it can cause a disease called silicoses, and it works on your lungs over time like cement hardens. look it up.
- Q:Dried rubber cement, what can I do?
- Nothing wrong with your English... Look on the can/bottle see what solvent was used to make it. You should find something like acetone, hexane, heptane, benzene or possibly something else. After you've determined what the solvent is, call some art supply stores see if they carry that solvent. The solvents in rubber cements evaporate very rapidly, so you should keep the lid tightly closed until ready to use, then put the lid back on tight. Good luck...
- Q:How to whiten Jordan Cement 4s netting?
- You need to use some sort of sauce that is made to whiten sneaker soles. Most of those products will work just as well on any type of rubber, including netting, midsoles, or any other rubber areas on the sneaker. I've heard Air Legends makes good sauce, so I bought a bottle, to use on the netting on my Air Jordan 4 White Cements. I just haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I plan on it this weekend. You can even use it on the heel tabs of the Jordan 4s (the part with the Jumpman logo, or Nike Air for the older releases). PS: For any of you kids out there, do NOT use bleach! It would seem like that would work, but like the OP, it made the netting on my Jordan 4s more yellow than they were when I applied the bleach!
- Q:Used PVC cement for CPVC - ok?
- The only time it would make a diiference is when you are actually using it for water pressure. CPVC is used for water supply, under pressure, to your faucets and so on. It's formulated for drinking water where as PVC is not, either way, for what your doing, either cement would work...
Glasser, a well-known reinforced glass fiber production enterprise. Our main products scope involves glass fiber series, environmental protection filter series,engineering plastic series precious metal products, raw materials and so on.
Our company manufactures various glass fiber products, including Alkali-free glass fiber rovings, Alkali-free chopped strand, Alkali jet yarn, Alkali textile yarn,Alkali chopped strand and Alkali glassfiber scrim .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range