XE1250 hydraulic excavator is an hydraulic excavator product of the ultra-large tonnage in domestic at present, which is developed by XCMG independently based on its years of R&D experiences with several proprietary intellectual property rights. The excavator is applicable to various mine construction conditions, and the R&D of the ultra-large type hydraulic excavator has technicalization, intelligentization and humanization as a whole.
Cproduct design has the following main technical characteristics:
1. Adopt the Cummins QSK50 full electronic-controlled engine and the double turbocharging technology, having full power and high fuel economy;
2. Various creative advanced hydraulic technologies, higher work efficiency, and more comfortable operation safety;
3. Unique electric control technology ensuring excellent efficiency, stability and energy conservation;
4. Higher reliability and durability;
5. The capacious and comfortable cab and the convenient maintenance and inspection channel can fully show the concept of humanized design;
6. The convenient maintenance can escort high-efficient operation...
接地比压 Ground pressure
Noise in driver's cab
Four silicone rubber shock absorbers
二、发动机系统 Engine system
Water cooling、Four strokes、Six cylinders、Direct injection、Turbo-charging
U.S.EPA Tier 2
Fuel tank capacity
主泵数量No.of main pump
Rated flow of main pump
Pressure of swing syetem
Pressure of travel system
Pressure of pilot system
Hydraulic tank capacity
- Q:What is the height of the 130 excavator?
- Rotary hydraulic motor type:The quantity of axial piston motorWorking hydraulic circuit (Mpa):Thirty-six point threeWalking hydraulic circuit (Mpa):Thirty-four point threeRotary hydraulic circuit (Mpa):Twenty-nine point fourControl hydraulic circuit (Mpa):Three point ninePilot circuit (MPa):Boom cylinder - bore * stroke number x (mm):2-105 x 961The bucket rod cylinder - bore * stroke number x (mm):1-115 x 1108Bucket cylinder - bore * stroke number x (mm):1-95 x 881Is the hydraulic crushing line standard?:
- Q:Is there anyone that can make a server and client for my favorite pc game? construction destruction?
- probably someone out there i mean there is like 60 billion people in the world
- Q:What is an easy way to determine if a concrete block wall has been filled with cement? I want to demolish it.?
- Drill holes through one of the blocks. If they are filled, you will have to work hard all the way through. If not, you will feel the drill go from the block to fresh air, then back into the block. Drill one fairly low down the wall to start with. It's less noticeable if you then decide to leave the wall in place, and drill holes can be easily patched with cement. Even if the blocks have had concrete poured in, if you are prepared to do a bit of work, hire yourself a SDS drill, or similar, and attack the joints. They will soon give way. If you take the wall down a couple or 3 courses at a time, the blocks will break up as they hit the floor. Please double check the wall is not load bearing before you start any demolition!
- Q:What are the main parts of the excavator structure?
- Boom, landing, bucket expansion and bucket rotation are controlled by reciprocating double acting hydraulic cylinders. In order to meet the needs of various construction operations, excavators can be equipped with a variety of working devices, such as mining, lifting, loading, leveling, clamping, pushing the earth, hammer and other operating tools.The rotary and walking device is the body of a hydraulic excavator, and the upper part of the turntable is provided with a power device and a transmission system. The engine is the power source of the excavator. Most of the diesel is used in the convenient site or the motor.The transmission mechanism transfers the power of the engine to the hydraulic motor, hydraulic cylinder and other actuating elements through the hydraulic pump, and drives the working device to move, so as to complete various operations.
- Q:Do you watch the show Modern Marvels on the History channel?
- nope i usually just watch the ufo shows on there
- Q:What tools are needed for excavator maintenance?F
- Regular maintenance of excavator can reduce the breakdown of the machine, prolong the service life of the machine, shorten the down time of the machine, improve work efficiency and reduce operation cost. As long as the fuel, lubricating oil, water and air are managed properly, 70% of the failures can be reduced. Fuel management according to the different environmental temperature with different grades of diesel oil; diesel oil can not be mixed with impurities, dust and water, otherwise it will make the fuel pump premature wear; content of paraffin and sulfur in the fuel is high, will cause damage to the engine; the daily operation after the fuel tank to fill the fuel tank wall, to prevent the generation of water drop the water drain valve; open the fuel before the daily work. Other oil management of other oil includes engine oil, hydraulic oil, gear oil and so on; different grades and different grades of oil do not mix additives;
- Q:Is construction equipment exciting?
- Nothing gets me more excited than bulldozers and cranes.
- Q:can anyone help me find the specs for JCB excavator yellow paint?
- Find a local Carquest store that carries paint. They might have a formula for JCB yellow. If not then you will probably need to bring a painted piece in for them to match to.
- Q:Why do we have to experience a faltering of our faith? How can we avoid a dark night of the soul?
- Why do we have to experience a faltering of our faith? To finally learn THE TRUTH! There is no god! From Epicurus: Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of wheeled excavators and crawler excavators?
- Caterpillar type is strong and easy to climb. The wheels are mobile and can do frequent walking work. There is stronger than the wheel track
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range