XE1250 hydraulic excavator is an hydraulic excavator product of the ultra-large tonnage in domestic at present, which is developed by XCMG independently based on its years of R&D experiences with several proprietary intellectual property rights. The excavator is applicable to various mine construction conditions, and the R&D of the ultra-large type hydraulic excavator has technicalization, intelligentization and humanization as a whole.
Cproduct design has the following main technical characteristics:
1. Adopt the Cummins QSK50 full electronic-controlled engine and the double turbocharging technology, having full power and high fuel economy;
2. Various creative advanced hydraulic technologies, higher work efficiency, and more comfortable operation safety;
3. Unique electric control technology ensuring excellent efficiency, stability and energy conservation;
4. Higher reliability and durability;
5. The capacious and comfortable cab and the convenient maintenance and inspection channel can fully show the concept of humanized design;
6. The convenient maintenance can escort high-efficient operation...
接地比压 Ground pressure
Noise in driver's cab
Four silicone rubber shock absorbers
二、发动机系统 Engine system
Water cooling、Four strokes、Six cylinders、Direct injection、Turbo-charging
U.S.EPA Tier 2
Fuel tank capacity
主泵数量No.of main pump
Rated flow of main pump
Pressure of swing syetem
Pressure of travel system
Pressure of pilot system
Hydraulic tank capacity
- Q:when it comes to building a house....?
- My family and I buy old houses and fix them up so I know a little about this. If the house is for you to live in then I would go with hard wood. It makes for a healthier environment and will be cheaper in the long run. Carpet is cheaper if you are renovating to resale the property because the costs of changing the carpet later on will not be yours. Be careful with doing electric work on your own. There are codes and laws you need to know about for your area, and an expert may be needed. Call your county's main number and they can give you numbers to call. You may not be able to get a certificate of occupancy, if you do not already have it, if the work is not done right. Well contact me if you have any other questions! bye now!
- Q:Is there any excavator buckets, which could be adjusting without taken down?
- what do you mean buy adjusting if you mean like maintaining the buckets teeth then most of them just keep the teeth of the ground but that is the only adjusting I have ever had to do with any of the machines I use when I am working part time as a heavy equipment operator for the family buisness you have to be specific when you say adjusting
- Q:Why can't excavators travel on the road?
- The track will damage the road surface, will be found by the highway will be fined (huge); can be tracked shoes installed to prevent damage to the road.
- Q:Is it bad to put diesel in a hydraulic fluid reservoir?
- When compressed, diesel fuel explodes.
- Q:what should I use to dig a small lake?
- We did the same in the north east, with winter snowy weather. We have a flowing well that created a swamp. We hired a contractor with a Hydra Hoe. That rig should be able to stay far enough away from the swamp so it doesn't sink into the swamp. And if you are going to use the sand, you need to let is sit by the pond and drain, then haul it out. Make sure that is included in your bid. I don't think 7' will be deep enough. You'll have a pit for crocks and snakes and frogs and due to the shallow depth and heat in Fla. in several years it will be a swamp again. Go for something deeper and treat it with copper sulfate to control weeds, if allowed by law. Also, check to be sure you don't have cattails there because then you might not be allowed to disturb the area. In some states cattail's are protected wet lands, but maybe not in Fla. And check to see if permits are required because you don't want any big time fines. We love our pond, and the flowing well now feeds it with oxygen 24/7.
- Q:Why do people think that the Aryan theory is a myth?
- The first is that the gene for lighter skin is SLC24A5 and the earlier version is found in Punjab and the later version in Europe. Next, SLC24A5 evolved around 3500 BC, from wiki Before 3500 BC, whites could not live in Europe because they did not yet have the light pigment , which allowed the skin to make Vitamin D and survive in cold, dark Europe Next, the Y-DNA , R1A is common to North India and Europe and Indian R1A is ancestral to European R1A, from wiki Next, in Burial sites in India, R1A is found from 8000 BC, whereas the earliest R1A in Europe is very recent and dates to 2600 BC. So whites were not living in Europe until 2600 BC, They were living in Andronovo, east of the caspian sea and north of Afghanistan Before 2600 BC, the DNA from burial sites in Europe shows up G2, I2 and E1B Next, in the Vedic religious texts, there is no history of being an invading people Every geographical landmark is within India, specifically the Punjab On the contrary , there are several paragraphs that speak of Punjabis migrating to the north-west to Central Asia and beyond
- Q:What is the width of bucket excavator backhoe bucket capacity 0.01M fand ah?
- The price is still very high, about 200000.It was Komatsu who showed off his technique.Let no link width somersault.The excavator I saw was about 400 wide
- Q:How does the excavator cross the ground cable?
- Slowly as before to walk down the wire frame in excavator digging machine below can go over to the other side in the same ibid.
- Q:what is the largest machine of the world?
- The largest operating man made machine in the world is the CERN LHC. The Bagger 288 comes in second. Here are the details of both machines for you. The Bagger 288 is the largest digging machine in the world. The bucket-wheeler excavator named Bagger 288 (Excavator 288) is built by the German company Krupp. More specifically, it is a mobile strip mining machine. It is the largest tracked vehicle in the world at 13,500 tons. However, Bagger is powered from an external source and is more correctly described as a mining machine which can be moved, while the crawler-transporter was built as a self-powered, load-carrying vehicle. The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is the world's largest and highest-energy particle accelerator. It is now the worlds largest operating machine. It is expected that it will address the most fundamental questions of physics, advancing humanity's understanding of the deepest laws of nature. The LHC lies in a tunnel 27 kilometres (17 mi) in circumference, as much as 175 metres (574 ft) beneath the Franco-Swiss border near Geneva, Switzerland. I must make a comment concerning 'Flossie's' answer as balderdash. If he/she had done a little research, telephony or communication networks are a series of massive devices of which includes, computers, servers, satellites and transmission microwave towers, transmission wires, and not just 'one' machine. Just a point of correction. Hope this helps you. Regards, Warren
- Q:LDS: Where did the mummies go?
- Yes okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range