Order On-line Tracking
WQ Type Submersible Sewage Submersible Pump
WQ submersible sewage pump is submersible pump especially suitable for the delivery of rubbish containing solid particles and other waste water.
Features of WQ Type Submersible Sewage Submersible Pump
1) Large flow non-clog hydraulic components, which greatly improve the passing capacity
of waste water
2) Double channel series mechanical seal made of hard anticorrosive tungsten carbide,
which is durable and wear resistant
3) There is oily water probe in the oil chamber, ensuring the safety of pump when
the mechanical seal worn after long use
4) Float switch is functioned to automatically control the start and stop of pump
according to the water level changing
5) Control panel can be fitted to monitor water leakage, overload and over-temperature,
thus to ensure the safety of the pump
6) Fixed automatic coupling installation or movable installation available
Application of WQ Type Submersible Sewage Submersible Pump
It is widely used in municipal engineering, buildings, industrial sewage discharge,
and sewage treatment in environmental protection to deliver wastewater, rainwater
containing solid particles and fiber.
Working conditions of WQ Type Submersible Sewage Submersible Pump
1) Medium temperature: less than 60°C; gravity 1.0~1.3kg/m³; pH value between
2) For pump without internal gravity flow circulation cooling system, its motor reveals
above liquid surface by less than 1/3
Q: Are your pumps acid-proofed?
A: To choose the right pumps for chemical applications, we do need further details on hydraulic operations as well as on the type, concentration and temperature of the liquid.
Q: Can your pumps mount Eff.1 motors
A: Currently, only on request though this will shortly be a CNBM standard.
Q: Are your pumps protected against dry running?
A: No, unprotected centrifugal pumps are not generally designed for dry running. It is important to give us or your dealer as much information as possible about the system in which the pump is used. Inlet pressure, the type of liquid to be pumped, together with relative density, viscosity and temperature, for example, are required in order to allow CNBM to recommend the right pump with the right gaskets for a long operating lifetime.
Q: How can I get trained on CNBM products?
A: Yes, we provide training courses in our factory (products, general and specific pump technology, hydraulics, and practical applications). Please consult your sales manager or get in touch with our headquarters for more information.
Q: Are your pumps cheaper than those of your competitors?
A: CNBM aims to give its customers the highest standards of quality and service and delivery times, all at a reasonable price.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|