Detailed Specification of Polyester Hand Tufted Carpet
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Pictures of Polyester Hand Tufted Carpet
Package of Polyester Hand Tufted Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:Help! Paint in carpet?
- No matter how careful you try to be when you're painting, a few drops of paint always find their way onto the carpet. Doesn't it seem that the amount of paint that spills varies in direct proportion to the brightness of the paint color? While it's best to clean spilled paint from carpet immediately, if a few hidden drops do dry then you may need to use more intense cleaning methods to remove them. Step 1 Apply a small amount of paint remover to the dried paint stain using a cotton swab or small brush. Goo Gone or RX for Spotting are two specific products that might loosen the dried paint sufficiently to clean it up. If the spilled paint is oil-based, a solvent or paint thinner may be necessary instead. Step 2 Gently rub the paint stain with a stiff, bristle brush. Pieces of dried paint should come loose and you can easily pick them up and dispose of them. Step 3 Clean the carpet with a standard carpet cleaner to remove any remaining paint residue. Follow the directions on the container.
- Q:question about Indo Bijar Rug???
- Hi, Value of a rug depends various factors 1.)Whether it is hand made or not? A) If hand made is it hand knotted or hand tufted? I am assuming that it is hand knotted, then the value depends on knots per square inch, the quality of the wool, the design, the worksmanship and finally the size. One more thing, carpet retailer often make this mistake; there is no such thing as 'BIJAR' its Bidjar. Indo-Bidjar rugs are usually made of 10x10 or 11x11 quality and this will have a retail value of 50-60 USD per SQ FT. Your rug has a square footage of 54 making its price fall in the range of 2700-3240 USD. Again, this is based on my assumptions. This is the fair value retail price. Now, some retailers like to keep a higher listing price and then give occasional discounts while some retailers do not like to do so. So its possible that some one might sell the same stuff for USD 4000. The 600 Dollar rug cannot be hand knotted. It must be hand tufted or something, as for this amount the rug is sold in India and when when add to this the retailers, wholesalers, importers margins; the price increases dramatically. If you can upload a picture of the rug, with a close up of the back side of the rug as well , I can provide you with much more information on its make as well as expected retail value.
- Q:How do I secure a bath rug on the floor from slipping?
- No, that plastic securing stuff is great. Cut it a little bit smaller than the rug to keep it safely tucked under and it won't be exposed to water, therefore it won't mildew.
- Q:Am I having an allergic reaction to the rug doctor help!!?
- me too badly first my feet started to ich then my body broke out into red bumps . its got to be the chimical but rug docter is denying the whole thing . blaming it on my carpet or things that wheer not on the serface but deep in the carpet thay are asses and where no help to me . i took a shower and half to where shoes on my feet but i went and bought a cheep machene and used only hot water in it to get it out and its a little better never use it was the pet type and the dog never in my room and before no allergy to laying on the carpet before
- Q:How do I clean my white carpet?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:What size area rug do I need for a table that is 45 x 25?
- 6x4 ft.The table looks better with a rug.
- Q:What is the Largest Rug Store near Laguna Niguel CA?
- The largest rug store near laguna niguel ca carries persian rugs. oriental rugs, antique rugs, silk rugs and traditional rugs for sale. The services they provided are rug cleaning, rug appraisal and rug repair. Their contact information is: Phone Number: (949) 306-9429 Address: Call for Directions
- Q:can Pulling the Rug kill Jinzo?
- Yugioh Pulling The Rug
- Q:what kind of rug will cats be least able to destroy with scratching?
- You can take your rug suggestions from others here with good experience of it. I will just add that the inexpensive cardboard floor scratchers (about $10-12) from the pet store might deter your cats from scatching any carpet or rug. You can put catnip on them for enticement too (as a matter of fact they come with some catnip).
- Q:what is a 'silky' type of shag rug?
- A okorder.com If you live within 200 miles its worth the drive, thats for sure.
We produce high and low, wool, acrylic, polypropylene carpet and car seat motorcycle cushion. Wilton carpets, chenille rugs.Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by advanced equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3 - 5 people
||5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range