Lead Acid Battery the OPzS Series 6OPzS420
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 5000000 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Lead Acid Battery the OPzS Series Introduction
OPzS Series Lead Acid batteries are designed with a combination of die-casting Tubular positive framework and superfluous electrolyte technologies to offer a very high level of reliability and a long service life.
OPzS batteries used special filter and proof design to ensure no acid fog runs over and burning proof, and also convenient examine and maintenance.
The specification of OPzS series batteries make it ideal for a wide range of applications such as Telecommunications, Photovoltaic System, Security System, emergency lighting and UPS.
|420Ah(10 hours rate:)
Height with termial:
Lead Acid Battery the OPzS Series Feature:
Super long service life
Transparent containers, convenient to observe
Special filter installation for acid fog proof
High quality and high reliability
Special pole sealed technology
20 years float life at25oC
Lead Acid Battery the OPzS Series Compliant Standards :
Manufactured under system ISO9001(TUV) and ISO14001(DNV) by Narada
Lead Acid Battery the OPzS Series Battery Installation Compliant with:
EN 50272-2 or local equivalents
Lead Acid Battery the OPzS Series Main Application:
Energy storage such as solar and wind system
Motive power applications
Railway and mining markets
Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
Other floating and cycling applications
Is there a maximum temperature for charging lead acid batteries?
When charging lead acid batteries, the temperature should not exceed 120ĄăF. At this point the battery should be taken off charge and allowed to cool before resuming the charge process.
Are lead acid batteries recyclable?
Lead acid batteries are 100% recyclable. Lead is the most recycled metal in the world today. The plastic containers and covers of old batteries are neutralized, reground and used in the manufacture of new battery cases. The electrolyte can be processed for recycled waste water uses. In some cases, the electrolyte is cleaned and reprocessed and sold as battery grade electrolyte. In other instances, the sulfate content is removed as Ammonia Sulfate and used in fertilizers. The separators are often used as a fuel source for the recycling process.
What is battery cycle life?
One cycle of a battery is a discharge from full charge to full discharge and a return to full charge again. The total number of cycles a battery can perform before failure is called its Cycle Life. Moat battery manufacturers will not discus the Cycle Life of their product. Many advertised Deep Cycle batteries have not been tested, or, which is the case with cranking batteries, were never designed for long Cycle Life .
- Q:How is the capacity of the battery defined?
- The capacity of the battery unit is AH (safety) is the product of current and time.
- Q:Battery 200ah / 104 what does that mean?
- Lead-acid battery nominal voltage is 2V / (each or monomer), but in fact will be higher than 2V, so the actual use and charging equipment for the matching will use 104, also useful 103, also useful 108 Only.
- Q:How does battery activation work?
- If the battery is charged, because the battery discharge itself, the active substance to activate, not add acid, but should be added pure water (no minerals and impurities in the water) is best steaming water, and now you Since the addition, you can use water to wash several times, and then use 1C current charge to 2.3 times. Then discharge, so repeated several times, will be better. So that you can remove the vulcanization.
- Q:What are the hazards of battery over discharge?
- The battery discharge to the standard termination voltage when the internal resistance will become larger, the battery electrolyte concentration will become very thin, especially the battery plate micropores and battery plate surface these two points are almost neutral; battery over discharge because of Internal resistance will become larger, so the battery will appear inside the phenomenon of heat, the battery volume will appear fever expansion.
- Q:How should the battery be well maintained?
- Battery Pile The battery pile head is part of the battery connected to the vehicle. If the corrosion or poor connection occurs, the battery will work poorly. The owner can check whether there is a white powder near the pile head, which is the sign of the pile head corrosion. If the white powder is more, you can use boiling water to burn it off, and then its anti-corrosion treatment, in the pile head smear some grease or preservatives can, but should not be too much to apply, so as not to affect the use.
- Q:What is the meaning of the battery above 12v65Ah?
- 12V is said to be the voltage, 65Ah is the current. (A is the unit of current. H is the time unit .1 hours.)
- Q:80ah how much battery storage capacity?
- The size of the battery storage power refers to the battery capacity. Battery capacity is generally calculated in AH (safety). You 80Ah battery capacity is 80Ah, meaning that if you discharge current to 80A, you can put an hour.
- Q:How to deal with waste batteries?
- The rest of the various types of waste batteries are generally shipped to a special toxic, hazardous landfill, but this approach not only cost too much but also cause waste, because there are many useful raw materials available.
- Q:How to repair the battery?
- Charge the battery at constant voltage. It is the beginning of the time, using 0.1C ~ 0.25C current charge, to 16.2V later, by reducing the current method to maintain the charging voltage, until the charge current drops to 0.03C when the stop charging.
- Q:Maintenance-free battery how to detect it?
- Check the height of the electrolyte at least once a month. There is no mark line of the battery, the electrolyte added to the plate 10-15mm can be higher; there are two red line of the battery, the electrolyte can not exceed the red line above.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like