1. Product Information of 6V4.5AH Sealed lead acid battery:
Sealed lead acid battery
2.Applications of 6V4.5AH Sealed lead acid battery:
2.1 Wheelchairs& Electric Power Vehicles
2.2 Power Tools, Lawn Mowers & Vacuum Cleaners
2.3 Electric Toys & Recreation Equipments
2.4 Solar & Wind Power Generation Systems
unique corrosion-resistant grid alloy ensures Prostar batteries have long service life.
3.4 Low Self Discharge
Using high purity raw materials ensures the battery has less self-discharge.
3.5 Environmental & Non-polluting
Gas Recombination technology ensures the battery high seal reacting rate, which can prevent the acid fog from separating out.
3.6 Safe & Reliable
Efficient venting system automatically release excess gas when the pressure rises above the normal level & reseals the valves when it returns to the normal rate, which can protect the battery from bursting.
4. Advantages of 6V4.5AH Sealed lead acid battery:
4.1 Competitive prices with reliable quality.
4.2 Adopting high quality ABS plastic for battery case, stronger and heatproof.
4.3 Plates made of high purity lead 99.996% dry charged battery
4.4 High quality AGM separator, pure acid
- Q:What are the hazards of battery over discharge?
- When the battery discharge current is large, the heat will become more obvious, there will be serious heat generated when the battery deformation, when the concentration of lead sulfate is particularly large, will form a larger crystal particles, that lead to the battery Internal irreversible sulfation.
- Q:How to deal with waste batteries?
- In addition to lead-acid batteries, all kinds of batteries are dissolved in sulfuric acid, and then by means of ion resin from the solution to extract a variety of metals, raw materials obtained in this way than the heat treatment method is pure, so the market price is higher, and the battery contains 95% of the various substances can be extracted.
- Q:What is the difference between a maintenance-free battery and a conventional battery?
- Different materials will produce a different phenomenon: the traditional battery in the course of the use of the phenomenon of liquid reduction occurs, because the antimony on the grid will pollute the sponge on the negative plate of pure lead, weakened after the full charge of the battery Electromotive force, resulting in excessive decomposition of water, a large number of oxygen and hydrogen, respectively, from the positive and negative plates to escape, so that the electrolyte reduced. With calcium instead of antimony, you can change the fully charged battery back electromotive force, reduce the overcharge current, liquid gasification rate decreases, thereby reducing the loss of electrolyte.
- Q:What is the meaning of the battery above 12v65Ah?
- 12V represents the rated voltage. 65Ah indicates that the battery capacity (ie 1 ampere current can be used for 65 hours).
- Q:How to repair the battery?
- Maintain the battery before, first of all to clean up the battery appearance of the dust, remove the terminal above the stain and corrosion.
- Q:How does the battery increase the voltage?
- Chemical energy can be converted into electrical energy device called chemical battery, generally referred to as the battery. After discharge, the internal active material can be regenerated by charging - the electrical energy stored as chemical energy; chemical energy can be converted to electrical energy again when the discharge is required. This type of battery is called a battery (Storage Battery), also known as secondary battery.
- Q:80ah how much battery storage capacity?
- 0AH storage is 80AH ah If the actual storage capacity will have to see the brand. I have seen 100AH only 24 pound. This is not even 60AH.
- Q:How is the capacity of the battery defined?
- General circuit has a battery protection circuit, once the battery voltage is less than 10.8V will automatically cut off the electricity to prevent the battery because of over-discharge and damage. (Nominal value of 12V battery internal six cell grid) with the battery discharge current multiplied by the discharge time to express how much energy the battery can store, is a very image of a measure. The greater the value of the battery, indicating that the battery can store more energy. But does not mean that the battery can use such a large current discharge.
- Q:Maintenance-free battery how to detect it?
- Do not always check the color of the electric eye for maintenance-free batteries. Green for the full power; black for the lack of electricity, need to be added to charge; gray or light yellow for the electrolyte is insufficient, because maintenance-free battery can not add liquid, should immediately replace the battery.
- Q:What kind of battery is divided into?
- Ordinary battery: ordinary battery plate is composed of lead and lead oxide, the electrolyte is sulfuric acid aqueous solution. Its main advantage is the voltage stability, the price is cheap.
We are professional lead acid battery manufacturer since 2006, we can provide Automotive batteries, VRLA Batteries and Motorcycle batteries with reasonable prices and perfect quality. Welcome to visit us and inquiry us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
||Mid East；Europe；Asia；South America；Mainland China
||Business Licence;Hazardous chemicals business license
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 76,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range