Batteries of Power Grid Energy Storage
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 Piece pc
- Supply Capability:
- 60000000 Amperes Per Month pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Lithium LiFePO4 batteries of power grid energy storage
1).High Discharge Rate (5C –10C)
2).Super Long life cycle (charged-discharged for 2000 times under 80% DOD)
3).Quick charging ability (2C quick charging to 85% within half an hour)
4).High temperature endurance (-20oC - 70 oC, can up to 500 oC)
5).Small in size and light in weight (1/3 weight and 2/3 size of Lead Acid)
6).ISO, CE, ROHS, SGS approved
7).Wide capacity range: 100ah,160ah, 180ah, 200ah, 500ah, 60ah
8).Environment friendly (without any toxicity, rare metal, heavy metal and pollution, easy to dispose)
9).Safety: no explosion, no smoke, no fire under abused working condition
10).High signal cell voltage (3.2V per cell)
11).Low self-discharge rate (3% /month)
12).Deep discharge (95%)
13).Maintenance free (shelf life over ten years)
14).Offer battery pack, battery management system (BMS) and charger as a complete solution
15).Warranty (2 years for free of charge replacement)
16).No memory effect
17).Standard & Custom Design
- Q:The role of the battery?
- Battery is widely used, can be used for ups, electric cars, scooters, cars, wind energy solar systems, security, and so on.
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the battery?
- The main performance parameters of the battery are the following: model; voltage; battery capacity; battery type, such as lead-acid batteries, alkaline batteries, lithium batteries, solar cells, fuel cells.
- Q:How should the battery be well maintained?
- So the proposed owners if the vehicle long-term stop, but also 2 to 3 months for the battery for a charge.
- Q:Lead-acid battery how to maintain?
- When receiving the battery should first check whether the phenomenon of short circuit, first short circuit repair and then fill the distilled water.
- Q:How is the capacity of the battery defined?
- 100AH capacity of the battery, fully charged after the 100A current discharge can be an hour to put the power finished. 50A current is 2 hours put away! 20A is 5 hours! Of course this is the theoretical value, in fact it is impossible to have a constant current discharge.
- Q:Battery 200ah / 104 what does that mean?
- This should be refers to 2V200AH battery 104, power with the 220V.
- Q:What is the difference between a maintenance-free battery and a conventional battery?
- Lead-acid battery is composed of positive and negative plates, partitions, shell, electrolyte and wiring pile head and other components, the discharge of the chemical reaction is to rely on positive electrode active substances (lead dioxide and lead) and negative plate active substances (sponge Pure lead) in the electrolyte (dilute sulfuric acid solution) under the action, which plate grid, the traditional battery lead and antimony alloy manufacturing, maintenance-free battery is made of lead calcium alloy, the former with antimony, the latter with calcium, This is the fundamental difference between the two points.
- Q:What battery does the van use?
- The battery is mainly composed of tube positive plate, negative plate, electrolyte, separator, battery compartment, battery cover, pole, injection liquid cover and so on. The electrode of the exhaust type battery is made of lead and lead oxide, and the electrolyte is an aqueous solution of sulfuric acid. The main advantage is the voltage stability, the price is cheap; the disadvantage is lower than the energy (that is, per kilogram of battery storage power), short life and routine maintenance frequently. Old ordinary battery life of about 2 years, and the need to regularly check the height of the electrolyte and add distilled water. However, with the development of science and technology, lead-acid battery life becomes longer and maintenance is also more simple.
- Q:How to determine the battery is good or bad?
- Instrument test: the general use of battery discharge tester, the test instrument two positive and negative clamp were holding the battery positive and negative electrodes, press the test button to observe the test instrument instructions.
- Q:How to deal with waste batteries?
- The rest of the various types of waste batteries are generally shipped to a special toxic, hazardous landfill, but this approach not only cost too much but also cause waste, because there are many useful raw materials available.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like