Lead Acid Batteries
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 500 Pieces pc
- Supply Capability:
- 30000 Pieces Per Week pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Rated Voltage: 12V
Nominal Capacity: 50Ah
1. Maintenance-free operation, no need to add electrolyte or water;
2. Low self-discharge performance;
3. Excellent discharge skill, discharge smoothly;
4. Stable quality and high reliability.
- Q:The role of the battery?
- Battery is widely used, can be used for ups, electric cars, scooters, cars, wind energy solar systems, security, and so on.
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the battery?
- The main performance parameters of the battery are the following: model; voltage; battery capacity; battery type, such as lead-acid batteries, alkaline batteries, lithium batteries, solar cells, fuel cells.
- Q:Lead-acid battery how to maintain?
- After 5 hours of repair, the excess electrolyte is sucked out with a straw, and if the electrolyte is sucked out into black, it indicates that the battery is severely grounded and that the battery is difficult to repair.
- Q:80ah how much battery storage capacity?
- 0AH storage is 80AH ah If the actual storage capacity will have to see the brand. I have seen 100AH only 24 pound. This is not even 60AH.
- Q:How does the battery increase the voltage?
- With the same battery pack in series; if the required current is relatively small, you can use DC-DC module.
- Q:What battery does the van use?
- The battery is mainly composed of tube positive plate, negative plate, electrolyte, separator, battery compartment, battery cover, pole, injection liquid cover and so on. The electrode of the exhaust type battery is made of lead and lead oxide, and the electrolyte is an aqueous solution of sulfuric acid. The main advantage is the voltage stability, the price is cheap; the disadvantage is lower than the energy (that is, per kilogram of battery storage power), short life and routine maintenance frequently. Old ordinary battery life of about 2 years, and the need to regularly check the height of the electrolyte and add distilled water. However, with the development of science and technology, lead-acid battery life becomes longer and maintenance is also more simple.
- Q:How to determine the battery is good or bad?
- Instrument test: the general use of battery discharge tester, the test instrument two positive and negative clamp were holding the battery positive and negative electrodes, press the test button to observe the test instrument instructions.
- Q:How to deal with waste batteries?
- In addition to lead-acid batteries, all kinds of batteries are dissolved in sulfuric acid, and then by means of ion resin from the solution to extract a variety of metals, raw materials obtained in this way than the heat treatment method is pure, so the market price is higher, and the battery contains 95% of the various substances can be extracted.
- Q:Maintenance-free battery how to detect it?
- Battery pole Pole terminal has corrosive material without treatment, as long as no loose on it. If the appearance of the corrosive material, the inner surface of the terminal will also be corrosion, resulting in increased resistance, affecting the normal battery charging and discharge, it must be promptly processed.
- Q:What are the hazards of battery over discharge?
- The battery discharge to the standard termination voltage when the internal resistance will become larger, the battery electrolyte concentration will become very thin, especially the battery plate micropores and battery plate surface these two points are almost neutral; battery over discharge because of Internal resistance will become larger, so the battery will appear inside the phenomenon of heat, the battery volume will appear fever expansion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
|Main Markets||South America 10%
Southeast Asia 12%
Mid East 15%
Eastern Asia 13%
Domestic Market 50%
|Company Certifications||CE; CETIFICATION; ISO9001|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||81% - 90%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|Factory Size:||10,000-30,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||3|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like