Pocket Type Ni-cd Rechargeable Battery
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 Pieces pc
- Supply Capability:
- 8000 Pieces Per Month pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1.application:telecom network,ups,AC/DC distribution systems.
one cycle means a cell is fully charged and discharged. The cell's cycle life should not be less than 900 cycle. According to the applicable IEC standard,it shoud be 500 cycles at least. in case of float charge application,its cycl life may be longer.
KPL Type(Low Discharge Rate Cells)
KPL Series Low rate nickel-cadmium battery is made of pocket plate. The battery is designed for general purpose and stand-by applicatons such as lighting on train and operation of circuit breaker,ect.
- Q:The role of the battery?
- Battery is widely used, can be used for ups, electric cars, scooters, cars, wind energy solar systems, security, and so on.
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the battery?
- The main performance parameters of the battery are the following: model; voltage; battery capacity; battery type, such as lead-acid batteries, alkaline batteries, lithium batteries, solar cells, fuel cells.
- Q:How should the battery be well maintained?
- So the proposed owners if the vehicle long-term stop, but also 2 to 3 months for the battery for a charge.
- Q:How is the capacity of the battery defined?
- General circuit has a battery protection circuit, once the battery voltage is less than 10.8V will automatically cut off the electricity to prevent the battery because of over-discharge and damage. (Nominal value of 12V battery internal six cell grid) with the battery discharge current multiplied by the discharge time to express how much energy the battery can store, is a very image of a measure. The greater the value of the battery, indicating that the battery can store more energy. But does not mean that the battery can use such a large current discharge.
- Q:How does battery activation work?
- If the battery is charged, because the battery discharge itself, the active substance to activate, not add acid, but should be added pure water (no minerals and impurities in the water) is best steaming water, and now you Since the addition, you can use water to wash several times, and then use 1C current charge to 2.3 times. Then discharge, so repeated several times, will be better. So that you can remove the vulcanization.
- Q:What is the meaning of the battery above 12v65Ah?
- 12V represents the rated voltage. 65Ah indicates that the battery capacity (ie 1 ampere current can be used for 65 hours).
- Q:What is the difference between a maintenance-free battery and a conventional battery?
- Different materials will produce a different phenomenon: the traditional battery in the course of the use of the phenomenon of liquid reduction occurs, because the antimony on the grid will pollute the sponge on the negative plate of pure lead, weakened after the full charge of the battery Electromotive force, resulting in excessive decomposition of water, a large number of oxygen and hydrogen, respectively, from the positive and negative plates to escape, so that the electrolyte reduced. With calcium instead of antimony, you can change the fully charged battery back electromotive force, reduce the overcharge current, liquid gasification rate decreases, thereby reducing the loss of electrolyte.
- Q:What battery does the van use?
- The most obvious feature of lead-acid batteries is the top of the plastic cover can be unscrewed, there are ventilation holes above. These fillers are used to fill pure water, check the electrolyte and the use of exhaust gas. In theory, lead-acid batteries need to check the density of each electrolyte and the level of liquid, if there is a need to add distilled water. But with the upgrading of battery manufacturing technology, lead-acid battery development for the lead-acid maintenance-free batteries and colloidal maintenance-free batteries, lead-acid batteries do not need to add electrolyte or distilled water. Mainly the use of positive electrode to produce oxygen can be absorbed in the negative oxygen cycle, to prevent water reduction. Lead-acid water batteries are mostly used in tractors, tricycles, car start, etc., and maintenance-free lead-acid battery wider range of applications, including uninterruptible power supply, electric vehicle power, electric bicycle batteries. Lead-acid batteries according to the application needs to be divided into constant current discharge (such as uninterruptible power supply) and instantaneous discharge (such as car to start the battery).
- Q:How to deal with waste batteries?
- Laboratory recycling method: ordinary dry battery is cylindrical, the outer cylinder made of zinc, the zinc cylinder is the battery negative; tube central carbon rod for the positive; tube for the manganese dioxide, ammonium chloride and chlorination Zinc.
- Q:How to repair the battery?
- To the battery in accordance with the 0.1C current discharge, record the discharge time. Its discharge current multiplied by the number of hours of time, is the battery repair capacity. If the Chongqing battery capacity to reach the nominal capacity of more than 70%, the end of the repair.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
|Main Markets||South America 10%
Southeast Asia 12%
Mid East 15%
Eastern Asia 13%
Domestic Market 50%
|Company Certifications||CE; CETIFICATION; ISO9001|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||81% - 90%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|Factory Size:||10,000-30,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||3|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like