Rechargeable Battery Cell of Power Grid Energy Storage
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 Piece pc
- Supply Capability:
- 60000000 Amperes Per Month pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1).High Discharge Rate (5C –10C)
2).Super Long life cycle (charged-discharged for 2000 times under 80% DOD)
3).Quick charging ability (2C quick charging to 85% within half an hour)
4).High temperature endurance (-20oC - 70 oC, can up to 500 oC)
5).Small in size and light in weight (1/3 weight and 2/3 size of Lead Acid)
6).ISO, CE, ROHS, SGS approved
7).Wide capacity range: 100ah,160ah, 180ah, 200ah, 500ah, 60ah
8).Environment friendly (without any toxicity, rare metal, heavy metal and pollution, easy to dispose)
9).Safety: no explosion, no smoke, no fire under abused working condition
10).High signal cell voltage (3.2V per cell)
11).Low self-discharge rate (3% /month)
12).Deep discharge (95%)
13).Maintenance free (shelf life over ten years)
14).Offer battery pack, battery management system (BMS) and charger as a complete solution
15).Warranty (2 years for free of charge replacement)
16).No memory effect
17).Standard & Custom Design
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the battery?
- Battery capacity is defined as ∫ t0tdt, theoretically t can be infinite, but in fact when the battery discharge is lower than the termination voltage continues to discharge, which may damage the battery, so t value is limited, the battery industry, in hours (h) Battery sustainable discharge time, feel the C24, C20, C10, C8, C3, C1 and other nominal capacity value.
- Q:How should the battery be well maintained?
- Voltage check the state of the battery standard voltage should be maintained between 12.2 ~ 12.7V. If the voltage is too low should be charged, the charge should be kept small charge for a long time. Battery charging need to use a professional charger, the owner will not try to charge their own, the owner can only keep the engine running on the battery can be charged. If the battery aging should be replaced.
- Q:What kind of battery is divided into?
- At present, we used the car battery is divided into three categories, namely, ordinary batteries, dry batteries and maintenance-free batteries three.
- Q:Lead-acid battery how to maintain?
- Open the rubber cap, exposing the exhaust raft, you can see the battery inside, some of the battery exhaust cutting can be unscrewed.
- Q:How is the capacity of the battery defined?
- 100AH capacity of the battery, fully charged after the 100A current discharge can be an hour to put the power finished. 50A current is 2 hours put away! 20A is 5 hours! Of course this is the theoretical value, in fact it is impossible to have a constant current discharge.
- Q:How does battery activation work?
- If you are talking about dry batteries, that is, to add sulfuric acid can use the battery (commonly known as water bottles), then it is because the long-term storage so that a high degree of oxidation of the negative board, plus acid will be a high temperature, Low, you can add acid in the pool after the addition of a small current for a long time to charge, you can solve. Generally with 0.05C charge to 3 times can be.
- Q:How does the battery increase the voltage?
- The so-called battery is the storage of chemical energy, if necessary, the release of electrical energy of an electrical chemical equipment.
- Q:What battery does the van use?
- The battery is mainly composed of tube positive plate, negative plate, electrolyte, separator, battery compartment, battery cover, pole, injection liquid cover and so on. The electrode of the exhaust type battery is made of lead and lead oxide, and the electrolyte is an aqueous solution of sulfuric acid. The main advantage is the voltage stability, the price is cheap; the disadvantage is lower than the energy (that is, per kilogram of battery storage power), short life and routine maintenance frequently. Old ordinary battery life of about 2 years, and the need to regularly check the height of the electrolyte and add distilled water. However, with the development of science and technology, lead-acid battery life becomes longer and maintenance is also more simple.
- Q:What are the advantages of maintenance-free batteries?
- Maintenance-free battery because of its normal charging voltage, the electrolyte only produce a small amount of gas, so throughout the use of the need for the addition of distilled water, in the normal charging system, do not need to remove the charge from the removal. But in the maintenance of the proportion of its electrolyte should be checked.
- Q:Maintenance-free battery how to detect it?
- Battery pole Pole terminal has corrosive material without treatment, as long as no loose on it. If the appearance of the corrosive material, the inner surface of the terminal will also be corrosion, resulting in increased resistance, affecting the normal battery charging and discharge, it must be promptly processed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like