- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 Pack pc
- Supply Capability:
- 600000 Amperes Per Month pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1. High absorbency: 1C charge ability, which is 5 times higher than lead acid battery (0.2C charge ability)
*3.2V 200Ah high capacity
*Higher energy density and lower weight than other rechargeable batteries
*Manufactured under ISO9001 to assure quality
*CE/ RoHs/SGS certifications
*Two years warranty
*Perfect for solar &wind energy storage
*Discharge Voltage: 3.2V @C/2
*Internal Impedance: ≤1mΩ
*Cycle life: 2000 cycles 80%DOD
*Standard Charge Current: C/3
*Continuous Charge Current: 1C
*Peak charge current:2C
*Standard Discharge Current: C/3 Cut-off Voltage = 2.0V)
*Max. Discharge Current: 8C
Specifications*Output Voltage: 3.2V
*Cut-off charge voltage:3.85V
*Cut-off discharge voltage:2.5V
- Q:The role of the battery?
- It filled with lead plate filled with sponge lead as a negative electrode, filled with lead dioxide lead dioxide as a positive electrode, and with 22 to 28% dilute sulfuric acid as electrolyte. In the charge, the electrical energy into chemical energy, the discharge of chemical energy and into electrical energy.
- Q:What kind of battery is divided into?
- Ordinary battery: ordinary battery plate is composed of lead and lead oxide, the electrolyte is sulfuric acid aqueous solution. Its main advantage is the voltage stability, the price is cheap.
- Q:What is the meaning of the battery above 12v65Ah?
- Voltage 12V, current 65AH, that is the capacity of 65A. (A is the unit of current. H is the time unit)
- Q:Battery 200ah / 104 what does that mean?
- This should be refers to 2V200AH battery 104, power with the 220V.
- Q:How does the battery increase the voltage?
- Chemical energy can be converted into electrical energy device called chemical battery, generally referred to as the battery. After discharge, the internal active material can be regenerated by charging - the electrical energy stored as chemical energy; chemical energy can be converted to electrical energy again when the discharge is required. This type of battery is called a battery (Storage Battery), also known as secondary battery.
- Q:How to determine the battery is good or bad?
- Observe the battery electrolyte is turbid, turbidity that the battery positive plate softening. Observe the bottom of the battery whether there is sediment, if the plate off the battery capacity has been inadequate. Hand hit the battery two electrode piles If you hear an empty voice that pole pile and plate break. With a thick wire short-circuit positive and negative pile observation of the battery filling holes, such as the discovery of a bubble appears that the interval has been damaged.
- Q:How to repair the battery?
- Pry open the adhesive or heat-sealed battery cover, reveal the maintenance-free battery rubber exhaust valve, carefully remove the exhaust valve, save, observe the battery internal situation. Add 0.1% to 0.5% of the electrolyte to the battery, just to the battery above the flow of electrolyte. At the same time, check whether the black impurities, if there are obvious black turbid impurities, indicating that the battery plate has been significantly softened, the possibility of battery repair is relatively small. If there is no black muddy impurities, need to wait 4 hours later, the water fully into the battery. If it is only because the deactivation time is long and cause the battery capacity to decline, do not need to carry out this step operation, should go directly to step 3 pre-charge.
- Q:What are the advantages of maintenance-free batteries?
- Maintenance-free battery using lead-calcium alloy grille, the amount of water generated when charging less water evaporation is low, with the shell with a sealed structure, the release of sulfuric acid gas is also very little, so with the above advantages.
- Q:Maintenance-free battery how to detect it?
- Do not always check the color of the electric eye for maintenance-free batteries. Green for the full power; black for the lack of electricity, need to be added to charge; gray or light yellow for the electrolyte is insufficient, because maintenance-free battery can not add liquid, should immediately replace the battery.
- Q:What are the hazards of battery over discharge?
- Crystalline conductivity is poor, and bulky, will clog the pores of the battery plate, affecting the battery electrolyte penetration and exchange, but also further increase the battery resistance, a long time will prevent the battery power and chemical energy Of the reversible conversion, resulting in poor recovery of the battery charge, the battery was seriously damaged, or even unable to repair until scrapped.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like