7.4V 200MAH 20C RC battery pack
1.Long cycle life
2.High rate rc battery
Our battery Features:
· Excellent high discharge rate.
· Long cycle life,cycles life:260 times.
· Extra-low internal impedance.
· For maximum discharge performance in high-rate discharge.
· Discharge in high-temperture
· No memory effect.
· Safe,better performance and enviornment friendly.
We provide you RC BATTERY with the highest level of performance.
· Never charge above 10C.
· Never over discharge.Charge with specified charger.
· Never exceed the maximun of discharge rate or load.
· Don't short-circuit,crush,incinerate,heat above 70 Celsius(158 degrees),or dissemble the battery Store long term at 3.8V per cell.
· May explode if damaged or disposed in fire.
You declare that you have read and understood the safety instruction before use and you agree too take the full responsibility of results caused by improper use.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:Standard export package
Delivery Detail:About 5-15 days
- Q:Is it possible to make a 12v battery pack by using 1 transistor battery and 2 double A's?
- With the losses inherent in the motor and the alternator, the battery will gradually go flat. Actually a motor itself puts some power back into the circuit, it uses a lot to start but them the amount of current drops considerable as it runs. I'm not sure what your question has to do with cars and transportation though.
- Q:does a wii recharcgeable battery pack work with any wii remote?
- Yes. HOWEVER, when you buy a Wii-specific charger make sure you get the Energizer Induction Charger. Every other charger will stop working after a while (i.e. become stale). I've used up about five battery packs over the years before this one. It's different from the other chargers because it charges the remote wirelessly through induction (if you don't know what that is, don't worry. You'll learn it in grade nine science). Every other charger uses a physical contact, meaning that the battery contacts stick out. After a while, they start rusting which prevents them from working You might even want to consider getting regular rechargeable batteries. They work with the Wii Remote, and you can use them for other things too. They also tend to be more reliable. Just a thought
- Q:What would happen if i stuck a 36 volt battery pack on a 24 volt razor pocket rocket?
- you cant make an electric toy faster lol why are you even posting this in a motorcycle section its a toy not even relatively close to a motorcycle
- Q:Lab Top Battery Pack?
- its a LAPTOP! If the battery is still under warranty, try contacting the company of your LAPTOP and have them replace the battery or come and repair the LAPTOP. LAPTOP LAP-TOP LAPPPPPPTOP!
- Q:Can I use a smart charger for a 36 volt/9 amp battery pack,and a48 volt 9 amp battery pack using the same smar?
- Would not topic which charger you buy, in the event you let your battery's go absolutely useless you have got ruined them, depending on how your battery's are configured as in six 6 volt battery's in parallel or three 12 volt in parallel you will be in a position to save lots of them, just now not with a standard 36 volt charger, you'd desire a desulfator, and the knowledge to rejuvenate them, unluckily lots of the retailer bought desulfators will simplest do 12 volt, and would assume a 36 volt desulfator would on no account be low cost, so you'll have got to smash them right down to 12 volt banks, and many of the retailer boughts wont do a thoroughly useless battery, so you can ought to give them a surface charge from a common 12 volt charger to get them started, or if you happen to had been fairly handy just build a Bedini SSG charger desulfator, where case with just a little of residence work you could tweak that to do 36 volts, even though just a little time consuming as you are going to need to cycle the battery's once or twice, as in cost discharge them, you can bring them back to higher than new, you probably have a single 36 volt lithium battery and now not a financial institution of gel or sealed lead acid parallel batterys you might be out of luck, as wholly draining a lithium is a demise sentance for it.
- Q:A digital camera that comes with a rechargable battery pack?
- Here is a sony camera that would meet your requirements. It is £89.99, has an awesome carl zeiss lens. My sister has the same camera it takes awesome pictures
- Q:I recently ordered an AEG and received a 1.2 V, SC size, battery pack. Is this equal to an 8.4V?
- You didn't get 1.2v battery. You received a battery pack made up of 1.2v sub-C cells wired in series Count the cells, if there's 7 1.2v cells then it's a 8.4v battery, if there's 8 1.2v cells, then it's a 9.6v battery.
- Q:Xbox controller w/ chargable battery pack lasts 2min?
- Make sure that when you plug it, the little light turns RED. If it turns green too fast, it means it is NOT charging!! Try plugging and unplugging it. I actually saw a video where a guy said that if this happens it might mean your controller is completely drained, even so much as to charge itself, so what you should do is plug it, wait for the light to turn red, then when it turns green unplug it and plug it again, and then continue this process for several instances until it is able to charge itself! Hope this helps!!
- Q:I accidently froze a pack of AA batteriesThey any good now?
- No, batteries lose their power when they get cold. Think back to all the cars needing jumped in the winter time. That is not a good thing for batteries to get cold.
- Q:I need an original PSP battery with cover?
- PPS okorder
Our mission is to provide most suitable power solutions and 5-star service to our customer world wide for various applications from mobile phone to electric vehicles. In its production lines, GEB makes both lithium battery and battery packs with professional equipment and machines. In order to insure its product quality, GEB gives the training classes every week to its officers and operators from all different departments such as production, testing and inspection.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 25%
Eastern Europe 15%
Western Europe 35%
Northern Europe 10%
Domestic Market 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range