Poly-crystalline Solar Panel TSP255
Created by 60 cells
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
Technical date :
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
- Q:rechargable battery pack?
- You should buy new rechargeable battery cause they dont last for ever. They have a limited number of charging times depending on theyr quality.
- Q:Why is my new laptop battery pack not lasting long?
- your conclusion that the fault was with the original 2600mah batteries might be incorrect. I know it is quite likely but if it is incorrect, that would explain why batteries you believe are perfectly good are not retaining a charge. The supporting circuitry or perhaps even the motherboard bios could be the problem. The big question is: Are other owners of this model having the same problem? Search on the internet by typing gx630 batteries don't hold charge or something like that. Li Ion batteries sometimes need to be cycled several times to extend their charge time: charge all the way up, run down completely, 3, 4 times. Observe the results carefully to detect any change.,
- Q:What is the difference between mAh for external battery packs for iphone?
- mAh stands for milli-Amp hours it is the capacity of the battery. A 1000mAh battery will provide 1000milliAmps for one hour. The larger the battery capacity, the longer the battery will last.
- Q:How do I safely pack batteries for an overseas flight?
- Well, if you are coming from the USA, then the best I can suggest is to either declare your possession of the batteries at security checkpoint or to a TSA officer. I'm not sure if they will take them away, but you can call the TSA or the airline of course, and they will tell you.
- Q:My Xbox remote's battery pack won't come on?
- Well if it's the rechargeable pack it might've died/broken. They last about 3-4 years, when their time comes they eventually ware out and don't work. Buy some new ones
- Q:Can I use a smart charger for a 36 volt/9 amp battery pack,and a48 volt 9 amp battery pack using the same smar?
- Probably not. It might work the other way around though. A 48V charger might work OK for 36V packs since each cell is charged independently with a smart charger. Most often smart chargers are designed for a specific cell configuration. Many have unique balance connectors that will only fit a battery pack with a matching connector. A 36V pack is likely configured 10S (10 cells in series) while a 48V pack is 13S (13 cells in series).
- Q:Electric car battery pack capacity 156ah on behalf of several electricity?
- Ah * voltage V is the tile, so you must know the battery voltage, in order to know the battery pack power.
- Q:Airsoft 8.4v battery pack charge problem?
- Batteries will lose charge if they just sit there for a while. At least mine do. For example, if i charge my battery for 6 hours then un plug it and just let it sit, the next day it will have no charge. This is the same with all of my batteries so its probably how they all are. At the same time if the 8.4v was the battery that came with the gun (lile included in the package) i would reccomend buying a new one, as the ones that come with the gun are of lesser quality. Hope this helps!
- Q:What is the battery pack, and what is the difference between the battery?
- The battery pack is used in our lives, and the TV remote control, electronic toys, and flashlights have a series of battery packs.
- Q:Is there a battery juice pack that comes with a tv stand for iPhone 5?
- There's a 4200mAh (the fastest charger case for the iPhone 5) battery case here, it's £35.99 but its worth the money - amazon.co.uk/Patuoxun®-4200mAh-External-Backup-Battery/dp/B00ATCGPPI
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range