Poly-crystalline Solar Panel TSP255
Created by 60 cells
Module efficiency above 15%.
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
Technical date :
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
- Q:65 18650 lithium battery how to spell 12V battery pack?
- Composed of 12V lithium battery pack, according to the individual lithium battery voltage, you can use three, or four, assuming that four, after the series can be composed of a lithium battery string.
- Q:can the xbox 360 play and charge kit charge AA batteries?
- Just recharge the pack. You can play while it's charging. that's why it's called the Play n charge kit. As far as the AA batteries, even though they are rechargeable batteries, I would think that it wouldn't. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. Play for about an hour or so with the rechargeable battery pack in, and plugged into the cord, and you're good to go. Wait for the light on the cord to turn green, and you're fully charged, all while you played. Isn't that cool?
- Q:Extern Battery Pack might be braking my usb cables ?
- Hello, This seems a little strange, somewhat. Hmm. What are You doing with the usb leads what no longer work? Are you snapping them in-two so it renders them useless, by doing so it means you're not picking up, one of the 'duff ' leads. I think someone may be playing a sneaky trick on you, by substituting the newly purchased one you've just bought, with a one that doesn't work, each time, whilst Your back is turned, so to speak. Or, some person is sabotaging, the new lead once again, while you're not looking. It is very unlikely to be the leads, that are at fault if they were going to fail they would do so probably before the first charge had finished. I suspect someone may be a tad jealous of the bargain You've purchased on OKorder, And is fooling you into thinking the charger is at fault. I may be wrong, of course But I would consider foul-play is at work here. The solution is simple. Put the Charger Lead(s) away in a 'secret' place, of which, is known only to Yourself, No-one else, and I mean No-one ! Do this immediately after charging, keeping them in a safe place until Its' needed, And I bet You the 'Problem' does not occur again. If by some chance it does, then someone is replacing the lead whilst It is being charged Very Sneakything to do. Get rid of / or destroy any duff leads that you've used/ bought in the past, And render Them Unusable ! That way they'll not have anything to swap over Hopefully, Fingers Crossed. (Hth). .
- Q:L.E.D battery pack with different modes?
- search okorder
- Q:RC Aircraft Battery Help?
- certainly the only technical subject that i will confirm is an argument of radio selection. The government have superior section fifty one to contain a close-by mountain so any administration is going to must be carried out at a distance maximum in all danger utilising the digital camera on the plane. i think of a powered glider might journey your purposes better than a powered AC except it replaced into electric powered the style AC engines are VERY noisy. you ought to no longer get picked up via radar because of the fact your aim is particularly small seek radar targets are normally 3 metres sq. and your aim would be very slow shifting so the objective detector will normally filter out you out. I doubt that they are utilising anti-artillery radar so a small slow shifting merely won't happen. additionally i might launch between 04:00 hrs and sunrise it is normally the time while maximum all of us is at their lowest interest span. I doubt that they are going to shoot down your plane or throw you backside in penal complex you have achievable deniability because of the distances in touch, certainly your honour my plane merely have been given removed from me Its obtainable yet as with any issues approximately section fifty one there are dangers in touch.
- Q:labtop/ xbox controller battery pack probllems?
- I do not really have an answer but i have experienced the same problem with my xbox controllers. If the controller is shaken at all, or touched in a certain spot, then it will say xbox controller disconnectedd so you have to push the battery pack back and continue on. The only thing ive done to try and fix the problem is using tape to tightly secure the battery pack against the controller, and for the most part, it works, but it can get annoying.
- Q:CANON G10 LITHIUM VS LITHIUM-ION BATTERY PACKS?
- ??it sounds like your talking about Canon the song, and lithium the song. i'm sorry im not help.
- Q:6 cell battery and 12 cell battery?
- Don't buy batteries unless its specifically made for your laptop model. Go to a sony showroom first and check. That way once its confirmed then only think about buying. Unless its a reputable generic brand they will be using low quality elements which will not hold its charge as well as premium batteries. 12 cell batteries last much longer then 6 cell. But it won't be 2x longer but maybe 1.5. Yes size matters.
- Q:Need help finding battery packs for my cheap drill. Any help out there?
- Take the drill to Home Depot and ask their Experts They may show you a new drill would be your best and I think it also!
- Q:How long does a Canon LP-e6 battery last in one day?
- It all depends on how many photos you take, what proportion will use flash, and how long the screen is on. Those are the main things that use up camera batteries. If you aren't sure how the camera's battery performs under heavy use, bring a second pre-charged battery. If you don't have one, buy one and save the receipt; you can always return it after the event is over.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range