Medical devices 4s2p 14.8v li ion battery pack
1 high energy density
2 long life cycle
3 low self discharge
14.8V 4400mAh Li-ionBattery
Cell Assembled Mode
Max Charge Voltage
Over Charge Protection Voltage
Over Current Protection
According to customer request
Max Charge Current
Max Discharge Current
-20~60 deg. C
Temperature: -20~60 deg. C
Humidity: 45 ± 10%R. H
Offer OEM/ODM service
Different capacity battery cells for option: 2000mAh,2200mAh,2400mAh,2600mAh,2800mAh
Different brands of cell battery cell for option: SANYO,SAMSUNG, LG,SONY,PANASONIC etc
Customize all kinds of battery packs and modular designs
PCM& BMS use the latest American or Japanese clips
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:1.Carton package; 2.Wooden cases package; 3.customized as customers' requirement
Delivery Detail:7-10 days after payment
- Q:Canon PowerShot a2300 Change battery pack?
- How are you charging the battery? I have a friend that tries to charge his through the USB cable instead of the charger that came with it. It took a while to convince him to use the charger but now his camera works. Amazing. Charge the battery in the charger for 4 hrs. and try again. If it still doesn't work you need to contact Canon and use the 1 year warranty they give you with the camera. It could be a battery that went bad, a bad charger or a problem in the camera itself.
- Q:What is a Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack?
- Usually you take the Lithium battery pack out of the camera and charge it in a separate supplied charger -- as opposed to buying batteries frequently.
- Q:How long to charge first-time DSLR battery pack before using it?
- It isn't an issue with modern technology. Don't overcharge, like leaving it overnight. Run the charge down to the last bar on the display and recharge until the light on the charger say's it's finished. Most chargers are on a timer anyway and you can't overcharge as the charger cuts out after a certain time. New battery? Pop it in and use it straight away. Current thinking says top up charging, where you charge it any time even if it's not flat, is perfectly fine for a modern battery. Older advice from years ago is outdated.
- Q:is it safe to charge camcorders without draining the battery pack first?
- Almost every rechargeable battery sold now is memory free. Charge your battery anytime, but don't leave it on the charger forever. Once it is charged, take it out of the charger or camera and store it in a dry safe place where it wont be knocked over to fall and break or be internally damaged upon landing. This may cause the battery to leak, and if it leaks while in the charger or camera, you may also lose an expensive camera or charger.
- Q:2 Pack AAA Duracell Batteries? (In plastic packaging only?)?
- those are OEM batteries. Are you sure you want Duracell or Durabrand. Durabrand is a OEM battery that comes packaged with a lot of items from China. OEM packagaing is not marketed to retail customers. Even the real Duracell battery is not sold OEM style.
- Q:I have an xbox elite and bought a chargeable battery pack for it, but it wont connect to the xbox?
- never okorder
- Q:Should I buy the Xbox One Battery pack, or should I buy Energizer Rechargeable Lithium batteries?
- I say Battery Pack, the rechargeable batteries, though convenient, cause a hassle. And its a lot easier to stick your remote on the charger, rather than having to mess with batteries, and the battery pack lasts longer, the rechargeable, tend to lose strength after a while.
- Q:Are the xbox 360 controller batteries rechargable?
- no, afraid not. but you can buy the rechargable battery packs for the xbox controller along with the charger, you get two so whilst your running one down you've got one on stand by! LOL!
- Q:need np-100 lithium battery?
- go to OKorder instead you'll find better prices
- Q:What is the battery pack, and what is the difference between the battery?
- Batteries generally refer to a single battery. Multiple batteries through the string, the composition of the power supply, called the battery pack.
It is engaged in the lithium battery R&D, production and sales, with high-tech enterprises import and export license and general taxpayer qualification.
Main products are Medical Equipment battery, Electric Bike battery, Power Tool battery and Lighting battery etc. our products have passed ETL,CE,RoHs,REACH,MSDS,UN38.3 Certifications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||20.00% Western Europe
15.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South America
10.00% North America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southern Europe
10.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average