1.A grade high efficiency solar cells.
4.25 years warranty
1. A grade high efficiency solar cells.
4.25 years warranty
2).Certifications:TUV,VDE,UL,MCS,CE,CEC,INMETRO,PV cycle, JEPC, SONAP, ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001
Technical date :
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
- Q:Can I use a 10c 7.4v battery pack when it calls for a 7.4v 20c? ?
- 10c determines the power of the battery so unfortunately you can't send a baby to kill a wolf. you can't put a 10c on your model because the battery wouldn't have enough force (or amps ) to push those motors around. At first (first 2 minutes) it would be fine but then it would overheat and possibly swell in fact, you would hear the motors slowing down please do not try to do this because if a lipo battery swells it could catch in fire. If you have a swollen battery please discard it as soon as you can, not in your trash can but outside where fire will not do any damage. the procedure of discarding a swollen battery is to put some water and lots of salt in a cup that you won't use anymore and then drop the battery in the cup and see how many bubbles form when there is no more bubbles comming out of the battery, you can discard such battery because it doesn't have any voltage and it's harmless. better buy a 20C battery which can give more amps than a 10c battery. i made this mistake in the past lol.
- Q:laptop battery help!?
- It okorder
- Q:Is it safe to use a laptop while it is directly plugged in to a socket with its battery pack removed?
- Perfectly safe☺
- Q:Where can i find a replacement battery for echo 1 mk36c airsoft gun ?
- try okorder
- Q:A question about the Xbox 360 battery packs?
- tricky step try searching from a search engine that might help
- Q:How to convert my 9 volt battery powered device to AC power pack?
- 9V BATTERY SOURCE IN THE SYSTEM IS THE BACK UP POWER TO THE SYSTEM MEMORY WHILE AC POWER WAS INTERRUPTED ( LOST ALL AC POWER IN WHOLE HOUSE ) . THIS 9V BATTERY SHOULD NOT CONSUME POWER INTO SYSTEM WHILE AC POWER IS NORMAL. SOME BAD DESIGNED SYSTEM DOES DRAINING OUT THE 9V BATTERY SLOWLY BECAUSE 9V WAS CONNECTED DIRECTLY TO THE SYSTEM MAIN 9V POWER SOURCE COMING FROM AC CIRCUIT. TO SOLVE THIS TROUBLE IS QUITE SIMPLE, JUST ADDING A BLOCKING DIODE IN BETWEEN BATTERY +9V TERMINAL AND SYSTEM. THIS WAY, 9V BATTERY IS NO MORE DRAINING BY SYSTEM LOAD WHILE AC POWER IS ON , AND 9V BATTERY SHOULD LAST AS LONG AS ITS LIFE. NEVER REPLACE 9V BATTERY WITH ANOTHER 9V POWER SOURCE THAT COMING FROM ANOTHER 9V POWER ADAPTER, DO THAT CAUSING THE SYSTEM IS NO MORE ABLE TO RECOVER WHILE AC POWER IS INTERRUPTED BECAUSE BOTH 9V ARE FAILED.
- Q:What is a Playstation Vita external battery pack?
- Sony reveal that psv only get up to 5 hours so to please customer, they announce that it will come with a external battery pack as a accessory, since psv internal battery can't be replace like you can on psp. it's just a battery pack you hook up to psv using the connector on the bottom. This should give you another 5 hours. If you still dont Know what it is. Think the external pack as a regular battery you put in remotes and flash light. Now put a connector from that battery to the psv. That's what it is basically, but in its own form. I suggest you get it because the psv will only last 5 hours. I will too. Let's just hope it's small enough to fit in pocket
- Q:Why does my XBOX 360 controller keep turning off during games,i have the regular battery pack?
- Did you ever get this sorted? I've been replaying Arkham city this week - it was fine, I turned everything off when I left my house for a bit, and when I came back and started playing again, now the controller keeps turning off during play. It seems to be specific to in game - if I'm in the menu, or even the game menu and press the buttons like I'm playing it doesn't turn off
- Q:my camera says it needs new battery pack?
- yes because then your batteries will be full so it will only pop up if they are low.
- Q:Packing batteries in carry on?
- If you have the original 4 pack, 6 pack, 8 pack in which the batteries came packaged, then put the batteries into that, and tape it closed. If not, then just wrap a piece of tape around the group of batteries to hold them together, then put a piece of tape across one end of that entire group. Does not matter which end. If you have lots of batteries, then you may want to make two or more groups. The point is to prevent any possibility of a short circuit and either a spark, or a battery becoming very hot through a very fast power drain. If you tape over all of the positive terminals, for instance, that cannot happen. Once you do that, you can pack them in either carry on or checked bags.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range