1.A grade high efficiency solar cells.
4.25 years warranty
MONO or POLY
Maximum power (Wp)
Maximum power voltage (V)
Maximum power current (A)
Open circuit voltage (V)
Short circuit current (A)
Number of cells (Pcs)
Size of module (mm)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
Maximum system voltage (V)
Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)
Temperature coefficients of Im (%)
Temperature coefficients of Vm (%)
Tolerance Wattage (e.g. +/-5%)
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
steel ball fall down from 1m height
Weight per piece (kg)
Length of Cables (mm)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Output tolerance (%)
Frame (Material, Corners, etc.)
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000w/m 25°C
5 years product warranty and 25years
80% of power
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
- Q:How would you build a Solar Panel that can convert Sunlight to Energy, just being on your house roof?
- there is a website that sells a book for $40 thattells you how to do it cheaply check it out just google earth4energy
- Q:Why do solar panels burn out?
- They are used in an environment that's very harsh for semiconductors, especially the high temperatures. Ion migration and many other failure mechanisms increase with temperature. Thermal expansion adds its own mechanical stresses.
- Q:How many solar panels would I need to power my washer machine?
- P(Watts) = I(Amps) x V(Volts) Power = 9.6 x 20 Power = ,52 Watts. Therefore you would require 6 x 208Watt solar panels to power the machine on a clear bright day, many more on a cloudy or dull day. Sorry to be a little rain cloud!
- Q:Maintenance of Solar Panel?
- I don't know if the guy is right about cells burning out if they are covered. You should look on the Internet for insolation tables for your area to see the effective hours of sunlight. Then guesstimate the percentage of time the panels will be shaded. Those trees may make the solar thing a poor idea. He is right about the trees reducing you efficiency. If a panel is shaded about 0 percent, its output drops to close to zero. My panels are five years old, and I have washed them twice. There as been no noticeable dropoff in output.
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- light - heat - dynamic - electric conversion method through the use of solar radiation generated by thermal power, usually by the solar collector will absorb the heat energy into the refrigerant, and then drive the turbine power generation. The latter process is the light-heat transfer process; the latter process is the heat-to-conversion process, which is the same as the conventional thermal power generation.
- Q:How does a solar panel charge controller work for batteries?
- 7 Amp Solar Charge Controller
- Q:How can a solar panel work for me?
- Sounds okorder.com.. I've seen the particular device listed there. While the lamp is mediocre for an LED light source, the panel is excellent - real polysilicon wafers, in an aluminum frame. Same construction as the kind of panels in commercial installations.
- Q:How many Solar panels?
- Quite a bit to run 480 volts @ 50 amps. Ohms law will give you the basic level your looking for but also you need to consider power storage ... Conversions .... Start up power vs running power levels ... it can be done but this is a bigger system then what I need so I cant just give you an number your panels will be rated in wattage and amperage you then take that power and put it in storage (battery) to inverter system (mine is 20 volt) you will need to have a 480 inverter for your power level. good luck hope I was of some help.
- Q:How many and what size solar panels would I need?
- Solar okorder.com in their survival discussion in the archive, this exact project was discussed at length.
- Q:Homemade Solar Panel : Hi! guys i want to know what do you think about Homemade Solar Panel?
- If you want to make hot water then they are easy to make. Search the web.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range